Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened
He was caught last night! Now I can sleep better;) thank you to all who believed in me, and the support;)

Gracious. I am so glad you have this ability. It just goes to show bow some people are blessed.

Sweet dreams!!!
LL
Old 18-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Awakened

Thank you
Old 18-06-2013, 04:38 PM
inky_1

Wow!! That is scary, but you have an incredible ability!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Awakened

How do I put my own photo on here?
Old 06-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
How do I put my own photo on here?

Click on user cp and on the left side you'll see edit profile picture. I'm pretty sure it's under there.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Awakened

It says I can't on edit profile- that I don't have that privilege. I tried pasting it and that doesn't work either. Maybe it's because I'm on my iPhone...?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:42 PM
IndusDolphin

Hey...Welcome to the forum....InDol
Old 06-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Lanzalady

Quote:
It says I can't on edit profile- that I don't have that privilege. I tried pasting it and that doesn't work either. Maybe it's because I'm on my iPhone...?

I forgot, you need to be a member for a certain number of weeks with a certain amount of posts. I can't remember the details. You can find that on FAQs.

LL
Old 06-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Awakened

Thank you,I'll do that and keep trying.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzalady
I forgot, you need to be a member for a certain number of weeks with a certain amount of posts. I can't remember the details. You can find that on FAQs.

LL

14 days (2 weeks) and 15 posts
When you allow yourself to flow, you allow yourself to live. When you allow yourself to be happy, you allow others to be happy around you. When you allow yourself to be whole, you help heal those around you.