Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Master

Thanks for sharing your thoughts mac.
Old 31-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Toolite

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
mac said: "The actuality is that an entity will naturally know more about life in the etheric but not necessarily much more about the world than they knew when incarnate.

Or about a world they never lived in....."

The response was: "What foundation/facts/experiences can make you say that individuals that have never lived on earth can not be knowledgable or all knowing? Are you just utilizing one group or are their many groups/levels? "

"If you believe that there is no spirit that is all knowing of everything havent just eliminated God?"

In response to your first question, I didn't say that those who have not incarnated can not be knowledgeable. What I wrote was "...but not necessarily....."

Are you suggesting that all discarnates are knowledgeable and if so, why do you claim that? They may be knowledgeable (not omniscient) but not just because they're discarnate is the thrust of what I've been saying.

I can't understand your last sentence so I can't respond to it.....

So in other words you are not saying anything.. We know that spirits of the higher realm are not just knowledgeable in one area.. When they give a message that message is specific but, that doesnt reflect their ability or full potential..

I can see where that statement made earlier in the post by you would pertain to a soul that has lived on earth.. Their knowledge can be limited especially if they havent crossed over and is walking the earth but, they generally dont have the diversity or ability to speak on matters unless they have been walking for maybe centuries..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 31-07-2012, 08:36 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Thanks for sharing your thoughts mac.

You're welcome.
Old 31-07-2012, 09:02 AM
mac

Toolite: So in other words you are not saying anything.. As you wish....We know that spirits of the higher realm are not just knowledgeable in one area.. no revelations there....When they give a message that message is specific but, that doesnt reflect their ability or full potential..It may not reflect their full potential but we do not have any means of assessing if that's the case....

I can see where that statement made earlier in the post by you would pertain to a soul that has lived on earth.. Their knowledge can be limited The knowledge of EVERY discarnate is limited but the more spiritually-evolved any 'spirit' is, the better they are likely to understand....... especially if they havent crossed over and is walking the earth ? You are now speaking about a very specific group of individuals and these are not who I was referring to - theirs is a special situation....but, they generally dont have the diversity or ability to speak on matters unless they have been walking for maybe centuries.. The time issue is just one of many aspects. These often-termed 'earthbounds' may not be in a position to offer reliable guidance. I would certainly approach with caution anything offered from such individuals. As I mentioned a few lines back, every discarnate may have more - or less - understanding than another. It is not the case that simply because she or he is discarnate that any particular individual has become all-knowing about all subjects.

And please keep in mind that these unseen friends or contacts are still individuals, often still characterising themselves by their gender. They are still 'he' or 'she' and haven't become 'it'.
Old 31-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Toolite: So in other words you are not saying anything.. As you wish....We know that spirits of the higher realm are not just knowledgeable in one area.. no revelations there....When they give a message that message is specific but, that doesnt reflect their ability or full potential..It may not reflect their full potential but we do not have any means of assessing if that's the case....How can a person say they have communicated with many souls and spirits and then not be able to tell if another individual has.. If an individual doesnt have the authority to contact a certain level of beings to re-verify then they must look at whats being said and if its true or comes true.

I can see where that statement made earlier in the post by you would pertain to a soul that has lived on earth.. Their knowledge can be limited The knowledge of EVERY discarnate is limited but the more spiritually-evolved any 'spirit' is, the better they are likely to understand.......

Will you provide an example to support the statements your making? Explain to me why you separate a discarnate from a higher being?

especially if they havent crossed over and is walking the earth ? You are now speaking about a very specific group of individuals and these are not who I was referring to - theirs is a special situation....but, they generally dont have the diversity or ability to speak on matters unless they have been walking for maybe centuries.. The time issue is just one of many aspects. These often-termed 'earthbounds' may not be in a position to offer reliable guidance. I would certainly approach with caution anything offered from such individuals. As I mentioned a few lines back, every discarnate may have more - or less - understanding than another. It is not the case that simply because she or he is discarnate that any particular individual has become all-knowing about all subjects.

And please keep in mind that these unseen friends or contacts are still individuals, often still characterising themselves by their gender. They are still 'he' or 'she' and haven't become 'it'. did you write this statement because your saying that a soul merges with the universe as one? If that is what your saying.. looking at the complete process what experiences do you have that can make that a true statement?

Old 31-07-2012, 04:19 PM
mac

I'd like to answer the points raised but it's becoming hard to present the new responses clearly. I've copied pieces of the questions to which my responses (in red) relate and I hope you'll look back at the earlier postings for the complete context.

"How can a person say they have communicated with many souls and spirits and then not be able to tell if another individual has.. If an individual doesnt have the authority to contact a certain level of beings to re-verify then they must look at whats being said and if its true or comes true." I'm sorry but I don't follow your point here....

"Will you provide an example to support the statements your making? Explain to me why you separate a discarnate from a higher being?"
An example of which statement, please?

I haven't separated a 'discarnate' from a higher being. I use the word discarnate simply to signify any individual who is not incarnate ie alive in a physical body.

"did you write this statement because your saying that a soul merges with the universe as one? If that is what your saying.. looking at the complete process what experiences do you have that can make that a true statement?" I'm assuming you mean only this paragraph? If so, the point I was trying to make is that discarnates (or 'spirits' as many call them) are still individuals. So often folk say they 'speak to spirit' or 'hear spirit' (for example) when really they mean spirit individuals. And because they are individuals they are at differing stages of spiritual evolvement or progression. Simply because an individual is a 'spirit' (a discarnate) it does not mean that particular spirit is at exactly the same level of spiritual progress as every other spirit. If you were to ask any spirit a question that spirit would answer to the best of her/his ability in just the same way as if you asked a question of a human being.

The point is that simply asking for - or being given - information by 'spirit' says nothing about the quality of that information until the communicator has demonstrated their ability to provide meaningful information. That relates back to the first posting, viz
"Spirit has been revealing things about earth to me.. So I wanted to know what we can expect and was told more natural occurrences.. I was shown earth tremors, floods and tornadoes."
Old 01-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Toolite

Mac,

Those individuals that have never lived as I believe an AA Angel would be a good example to use.

AA Angels I believe dwell in the Higher realms and I believe are connected to the Source (GOD) and I believe when you are fully connected to the source you are all knowing of things on earth and as well as things in all dimensions. Do you feel I made an incorrect statement and if you do can you explain why its incorrect?

I believe that the Angels talk to us on one subject or certain subjects not because of their lack of knowledge but, because they are sticking to our teachings and purpose.. They tell us what we need to know..
Do you agree and if you dont agree please explain why?

I agree that we can have Angels on different levels.. Auras is proof of that and as well as their ability to do certain things in their lives. I hope you agree that basic discernment helps us to understand what dimension is talking to us.

In everything patience has to be demonstrated.. all we want to know is what we want to know and when we want to know it.. Spirit does not work For us but, does help us.. and in do time things are revealed and they know when and how to reveal them because revealing them to soon could produce many effects and our Angels and God is not about chaos but, order..

Can you further explain what you mean by " often still characterising themselves by their gender. They are still 'he' or 'she' and haven't become 'it'"?

Old 01-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Toolite

Mac,

Please dont ignore these questions..

1. What does God voice sound like? (previous question asked but, was not answered)

2. Why do you down play your knowledge of spiritual things and why do you intnetionally dont share the knowledge that you have inquired or learned?

Im interested in hearing what you have to say.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Mayflow

I don't think God really wants anyone's glory. I would also guess God is not really into possessiveness. Think about it. Why would God want or need or desire those things?
Old 01-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I don't think God really wants anyone's glory. I would also guess God is not really into possessiveness. Think about it. Why would God want or need or desire those things?

Why dont you ask Him and let me know what he tells you?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!