Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Toolite

message regarding earth

Spirit has been revealing things about earth to me.. So I wanted to know what we can expect and was told more natural occurrences.. I was shown earth tremors, floods and tornadoes.

My translations isnt the best best but, im confident I got the just of the message..lol..

And for those individuals that believe in the power of prayer can pray for rain in areas where there is no rain...as an example.. Its something about us.. our souls... we have to care which activates our Angels and God.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-07-2012, 04:28 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Spirit has been revealing things about earth to me.. So I wanted to know what we can expect and was told more natural occurrences.. I was shown earth tremors, floods and tornadoes.

not so revealing then.....

We could have anticipated these ourselves, wouldn't you agree - it's the nature of this physical world?
Old 28-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
not so revealing then.....

We could have anticipated these ourselves, wouldn't you agree - it's the nature of this physical world?

I wasnt specific.. and thats what was said or shown to me by way of a vision.. Do you have a more specific question that I can ask to get better results? and in honesty we dont have to have floods.. because as you will see the water will evaporate quicker but, its not by my knowledge. and im not knowledgeable about the earth so I already am uncomfortable giving messages about something I dont have history about and absolutly no motivation to learn or research on my own..lol.

Old 28-07-2012, 06:08 PM
mac

Quote:
I wasnt specific.. and thats what was said or shown to me by way of a vision.. Do you have a more specific question that I can ask to get better results? and in honesty we dont have to have floods.. because as you will see the water will evaporate quicker but, its not by my knowledge. and im not knowledgeable about the earth so I already am uncomfortable giving messages about something I dont have history about and absolutly no motivation to learn or research on my own..lol.

specific question? Here's one for yourself. You say you're not knowledgeable about the earth so why do you feel uncomfortable giving messages?

If you did know about ecology, global climate changes etc. then messages might be just your own knowledge rather than details from your unseen friends.

As for floods and other natural occurrences, a prediction that there will be more of them is a sure-fire certainty. A prediction that they will diminish in number and/or intensity would be truly revealing.
Old 28-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
specific question? Here's one for yourself. You say you're not knowledgeable about the earth so why do you feel uncomfortable giving messages?

If you did know about ecology, global climate changes etc. then messages might be just your own knowledge rather than details from your unseen friends.

As for floods and other natural occurrences, a prediction that there will be more of them is a sure-fire certainty. A prediction that they will diminish in number and/or intensity would be truly revealing.

So I take it .. its a no.. you dont have a more specific question.. ok..

Old 28-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Toolite

Mac,

I think that its good that I have interaction with you from time to time because you make me stand on God's revealing.. I dont know if your looking for doubt in me or not confident in what I say or what it is.. Thats ok either way because i trust what Im told and view it as truth and truth does not need one believer..

Old 28-07-2012, 08:37 PM
mac

Quote:
So I take it .. its a no.. you dont have a more specific question.. ok..

No, not about the climate or ecology. Plenty of others but not on the subject you'd mentioned....
Old 28-07-2012, 08:46 PM
glenos

What others mac?

G
Old 29-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Master

Those things you saw can also reppresent the great awakening we are having, the flooding of new and the sudden dissapearance of the older info and thought process, tornadoes stirring up the energy and the mind, we see this sort of thing everywhere, things being tossed around, and new thoughts truly hammering their way in. This could also represent turmoil and renewal, the rebirth of the old into the new, or the mark of a new opportunity. There are many ways to interpret these things, the details prove that they are big, enormous with huge effects, but you'll need your gut as to what the true intentions behind this was.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 29-07-2012, 04:32 AM
JTGAPNewbie

I've heard (from people expecting big changes in 2012) the great lakes are supposed to drain into the gulf of mexico flooding everything within a 50 miles of the mississippi river. For those who understand climate change and global warming are expecting more erratic and extreme weather behavior.