Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-02-2012, 07:36 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I have a couple questions, first to you attend a pentecostal or charismatic church, I know they are big on deliverence and see demons in everything and I've seen people get to caught up into it, they put on quite a show.

Also, and I read this here and other places all the time, but what good does it do to imagine a white light for protection ...if you are imagining it, it's not real, so how can it protect.

not real? Have you ever done it? What I think happens is that when you vizualize it, it draws in that white light and protects you.. you're not just doing it for nothing.. I know it does protect you because I use it all the time, plus I feel it when I do draw it in..
Old 21-02-2012, 07:43 PM
dyanaprajna2011

Just let me know. I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have, to the best of my ability.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I have a couple questions, first to you attend a pentecostal or charismatic church, I know they are big on deliverence and see demons in everything and I've seen people get to caught up into it, they put on quite a show.

Also, and I read this here and other places all the time, but what good does it do to imagine a white light for protection ...if you are imagining it, it's not real, so how can it protect.

I dont believe in religions..

The difference is in you "think" or you "know".. is the light always with you or do you have to call the light?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 21-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyanaprajna2011
Just let me know. I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have, to the best of my ability.

What i have to remind myself is - its not my gift .. its Gods. So when God heals.. He heals.. When he removes a spirit its removed...

Old 22-02-2012, 07:27 PM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
why would you want to contact demons?
no. i have never heard demons. like attracts like. why get on their level?
the whole idea of spirit rescue and exorcism is best left to advanced souls.
really? what could you possibly learn by talking to demons? wouldn't talking to angels be better?
leave the demons alone - god will deal with them

Hi MMM

I think we’re coming from different places. I’m not a Christian and I don’t prescribe to the same beliefs.

Some of the ‘fallen’ have given some great ‘gifts’ to humanity.

As far as exorcisms go I think the rite has some inherit errors that even the church will agree with. I’m not trying to save souls, I mostly use my sight to help other see what they’ve got.

What could I learn, well honestly, a lot, they are often more forth coming and speak as much ‘truth’ as an angel does. I trust them about the same and that’s from experience.
Old 22-02-2012, 07:28 PM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Demon- not of God.

So that begs the question, whose are they then?
Old 22-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasang
So that begs the question, whose are they then?

Demons have a Father just Like Angels have a Father.. You never heard worshippers of dark call Lucifer their Father..Why do they say that? I believe all must answer to God in the end and that God has authority over all but, .. in the end on its simpliest form one worships one and the other worships the other..Can you have a person who worships dark and light equally?

We think differently and thats a good thing... If you want demons to teach and instruct you... I personally wont judge you.. Our will determins who and what we are. We make decisions for ourself all day and every day.. we know the good and the bad of our decision making no person is in the dark because light is always there waiting for you.

Old 22-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Toolite

[quote=oliviasang][font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="DarkRed"]Hi MMM

can you list some of the "fallens" contributions to humanity?
As far as exorcisms go I think the rite has some inherit errors that even the church will agree with. I’m not trying to save souls, I mostly use my sight to help other see what they’ve got.

what do you mean by the "rite"? and I agree no person can save souls but, God saves.

Old 23-02-2012, 12:59 AM
oliviasang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Demons have a Father just Like Angels have a Father.. You never heard worshippers of dark call Lucifer their Father..Why do they say that? I believe all must answer to God in the end and that God has authority over all but, .. in the end on its simpliest form one worships one and the other worships the other..Can you have a person who worships dark and light equally?

We think differently and thats a good thing... If you want demons to teach and instruct you... I personally wont judge you.. Our will determins who and what we are. We make decisions for ourself all day and every day.. we know the good and the bad of our decision making no person is in the dark because light is always there waiting for you.

Hi Toolite

[/quote]You never heard worshippers of dark call Lucifer their Father![/quote]

Ah no, I haven’t. I mean I’ve seen movies and wannabe’s but actual Satanists no. Actual Satanists worship themselves. I know several, I recommend reading Anton LaVey, or talking to actual Satanists. Movies are a bad reference for any ‘pagan’ beliefs.

Lucifer is not their ‘father’ in any sense of the word, don’t believe me ask a demon.

Yes, you can have someone who worships the power behind your dark/light, because in the end perceptions are just that.

I take the thoughts about things from many different sources but I wouldn’t say any of them ‘instruct’ me. I said I trusted demons as much as I trust angels, which I don’t.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:03 AM
oliviasang

[quote=Toolite]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasang
[font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="DarkRed"]Hi MMM

can you list some of the "fallens" contributions to humanity?

what do you mean by the "rite"? and I agree no person can save souls but, God saves.

Hi again

Exorcism is a rite, ritual, that’s what I meant.

Exert from the Book of Enoch

The chief of the fallen angels, Shemhazai, instructed them how to cut roots;
Armaros taught them how to raise spells;
Barakel, divination from the stars;
Kawkabel, astrology;
Ezekeel, augury from the clouds;
Arakiel, the signs of the earth;
Samsaweel, the signs of the sun; and Seriel, the signs of the moon.

The list continues