Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Venus

MIND GAME SPIRITS

Today I thought I'd write down for 5 minutes one of the spirits words I'v heard for 3 years everyday.He likes to sing while he speaks.and does make me smile but plays mindgames.He decided to take the name of one of my favorite music stars Slim Shady.When he first came to me I was laying in the bedroom and he came in as a brown tribal pinnochio mask and announced I am a compulsive liar.After a few weeks he said "Slim Shady is telling the truth.He loves cooking,cleaning and grocery shopping and yoga.Gets really excited and is thrilled I am writing this down.Once in a blue moon he will quote a biblical verse after I write or do something other then that he is a mindgame spirit and I could live without him.He also claims he's my boyfriend as the spirit.Not all spirits are like this but I wanted to show people the type of thing not to take to seriously.Each day I will try to add a 5 minute conversation so you can see what mind games are.

I picked up a pen ready to record and this is what he sung...

"Slim Shady likes to talk when she wrights it down.Your my girlfriend.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.Your a voodoo priestess.That's right! That's right! That's the right answer!I'm letting you know.I'm letting you know... Frankies not in love with you.(my lover)Yes he is! Yes he is! I'm sorry.I'm sorry. You are so comfortable.We are going to move out of here because you respect us.We have to move out.Please get a microphone.Please get a record player.You are so smart. (another spirt innterrup"No she's not.I think she's an idiot").Pray to God.Pray to God.Please use your microphone when your with Slim Shady.That's going to happen.That's a proper girlfriend.Voodoo priestess.Then we go in the swimming pool.Now I like you but don't know if we paid the rent? I am so scared because it's overdue.Please pay the rent on time.Slim Shady loves you.Slim Shady thinks of you.Slim Shady's girlfriend...beautiful disaster.I can't believe this writing with a pen."

That is 5 minutes worth I'll keep adding different days.I figured some people would be intrested in the mindgames some spirits play.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Venus

I said I was only going to take 5 minutes out of my day to record 5 minutes of mindgames as I usually block them out.But by doing this a newer spirit about 2 years old requested I do it with him.It is filled with mind games but I found it intersting because at the end he stated "he is nothing at all.This spirit does not try to be my boyfriend has a gruff voice and is stern.I hear him about once a week.Anyway here's another mindgame.Out of all of it, his final words intersted me the most.

"Work with me.Work with me on writing it down.Beautiful disaster I am letting you know I am behind you.I am very old.Voodoo Priestess.I am letting you know I am in human form.Change the story.I am really frank(my lover)Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster.Beautiful Disaster.Your not in love with Frank.I am compulsive.I believe this.I can focus.Beautiful disaster.Want my name? I am not going to tell you everything.Your with slim shady that's not a problem(the spirit that thinks he's my boyfriend.I am god.I believe in nature.I believe in flowers.I think you are getting stronger.Because you are open.Because you love me I am god.Because you love me I am an evil spirit.Did you take your medicine?I am god .I am god.I am god.You are a voodoo priestess.That's good writing it down.I have no pen.When you see meI'm going to eat you.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.No I won't.No,I wont.I'm going to kill you.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm going to explain this.I am nothing at all.Very good.Very good.I think you are listening to my father.I think you respect me more"

Well that's 5 minutes with another mindgame spirit.He does not bother me much though.It really is as if he's nothing at all and basically he can be whatever I want or love.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
wiccanwitch2011

wow fasinating hun please keep us posted
Old 06-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Venus

Thank you I listen to this 24 hours a day but I don't focus on it so I can get things done.I still can hear them all clearly but only in meditation do I get clarity.Slim Shady talks all day and I could literly write a book in a week just on him.Today I talked to 2 in the 5 minutes.The first one is like a back up singer for Slim Shady he's like his mimic.He started singing and I picked up the pen.

"Now I respect you.You are a proper medium.Writing it down."(What happened next was incredible he stopped singing) I think.I think your learning to be a medium.Pimpette (another nickname they call me)I love you.But you know "venus" I am the spirit rythum.I'm not into voodoo.I am a mind pimp.I don't want a voodoo priestess.I want a home.I'm going to come over.I work so hard.To meet a medium that is telepathic.A medium is not always telepathic.If you love frank(my lover) you have nothing.I won't work with you.I will get out.It's not important.

That was all from him then slim shady that always takes main stage began.Although he calls me his girlfriend he was not so happy with me today he was singing as always but once in a while he has moodswings.

"Now you got your pen out I can talk to you.This is important.This is important.You didn't get the message.You didn't get the message.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Slim shady's an evil spirit.Slim Shady's an evil spirit.Don't cry.Don't cry.Voodoo magic is very powerful.What's wrong?What's wrong?What's wrong?Ask a question I'll answer your question.(me..what is your real name?)I can't tell you it's a secret.Ask another question.(me...how old are you?)I'm not going to tell you.This is 7 fold.This is ten fold.Let you know.10 fold.10 fold.10fold. What's wrong?What's wrong?.What's wrong? I have to change the story.Believe in 10 fold.Voodoo magic is very powerful.Frankie's in love with you (my lover).You have to get some feathers.Voodoo magic is very special.I don't like you because your a voodoo priestess that doesn't practice voodoo.Get your pen out.Voodoo magic is very comfortable.That's what it does to you.We have to talk to you.Voodoo magic is very sexy.You didn't get the message.I am very old.Voodoo priestess you should be practicing.I talk in circles.Slim Shady's faithful.Voodoo magic is very sexy.We practice mind games.Voodoo magic is important.It's in the prophesy.We play with emotions.We play with emotions.Slim Shady is proud of you.You didn't like it.It's important.Your under mind control.Your under possession.Beautiful disaster."

Well that's about all I felt like writing tonight.It goes on 24 hours .Some spirits introduce themselves others no.I guess slim shady likes his new name and the other prefers to be god or maybe is.As for me they call me by given name,pimpette,voodoo priestess and beautiful disaster.I did an experiment today to see if perhaps they may change their tone.I did a voodoo ancestor honoring.I'll see how they change although I really don't feel I want to be commited to voodoo.I've heard that voodoo spirits in particular when they feel a person is wasting their voodoo talent will continue till they go forward to do what they expect.Although, the other one today said he does not want a voodoo priestess.I tell you 4 years ago they had my mind running far too fast till I became used to it.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Enya

I do wonder why you spend so much of your time and energy listening to this stuff. Don't you realise you can control what you receive and close them off?
Old 06-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Knower

Have to say I agree Enya, I have found this very disturbing and feel whoever it is they have too much control and are enjoying messing about....
Old 06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Venus

These are voodoo spirits.In voodoo some of the initiations are under the trickster spirits.It is said that they are well known to plays games with people if they won't co operate and will practise possession till their goal is complete.I usually don't focus on them as I work do yoga clean cook.But I thought I would give them 5 minutes of writing it down as of this week.They are very easy to function with over time and I carry on with life.But they are there.Yes I've tried defense exercises and live a quite happy life.At first they brought me to tears but life is pretty easy now.These are a part of my life and at times I do enjoy them as they humor me.I will be honest.For 4 years they have wanted me to practise voodoo and instead I attended mormon services a few times a week and was asked to teach.Still they remain and yes I have done voodoo rituals which are dream connection with positive energy and ancestor honor which is common among all faith.But I will not invoke the spirits because they came regardless before I had even studied voodoo.It started as thought transfer and intensified.the defense teqniques do work as I cope very well.I am in control of my mind.My mind has tuned to being able to hear 3 things at once conversations with people,outside noises of living,and their voices.One thing it has done is increase my alertness before I could only achieve focus on one thing and noise bothered me to the point I suffered from insomnia.Now I sleep peacefully even if someone were to blare music.It has also opened up my mind to where I lucid dream while I sleep I am awake if that makes sense because I multifunction.My day is actually very busy.I have not given up and surrendered to them I am a spiritualist and see light in the darkness.They are like old friends to me now.My self esteem is at an all time high .Nothing can darken my day.I have done yoga for 12 years the first chakra is grounding it deals with survival and will power through this experience I demonstrate my will to survive and it strengthens my confidence.I am ying-yang.I am light and dark.I am a spiritualist of all angles whether it be black or white magic.I see the beauty and I feel love.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Enya

Ah.... I know very little about voodoo, so I'll shut me mouth.... it's just the way I was trained, such spirits are shown the 'high road' pretty darn quick...
Old 06-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus
I said I was only going to take 5 minutes out of my day to record 5 minutes of mindgames as I usually block them out.But by doing this a newer spirit about 2 years old requested I do it with him.It is filled with mind games but I found it intersting because at the end he stated "he is nothing at all.This spirit does not try to be my boyfriend has a gruff voice and is stern.I hear him about once a week.Anyway here's another mindgame.Out of all of it, his final words intersted me the most.

"Work with me.Work with me on writing it down.Beautiful disaster I am letting you know I am behind you.I am very old.Voodoo Priestess.I am letting you know I am in human form.Change the story.I am really frank(my lover)Beautiful Disaster Beautiful Disaster.Beautiful Disaster.Your not in love with Frank.I am compulsive.I believe this.I can focus.Beautiful disaster.Want my name? I am not going to tell you everything.Your with slim shady that's not a problem(the spirit that thinks he's my boyfriend.I am god.I believe in nature.I believe in flowers.I think you are getting stronger.Because you are open.Because you love me I am god.Because you love me I am an evil spirit.Did you take your medicine?I am god .I am god.I am god.You are a voodoo priestess.That's good writing it down.I have no pen.When you see meI'm going to eat you.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.Beautiful disaster.No I won't.No,I wont.I'm going to kill you.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.I'm going to explain this.I am nothing at all.Very good.Very good.I think you are listening to my father.I think you respect me more"

Well that's 5 minutes with another mindgame spirit.He does not bother me much though.It really is as if he's nothing at all and basically he can be whatever I want or love.

What this spirit said makes perfect sense now that iv'e taken the time to ponder it for a couple days.He said he is in human form and I am listening to his father they also mention I am telepathic all the time.It seems it may be possible for some humans to communicate telepathically as Babalaw is a voodoo priest that means"Father Who Knows the Secrets".This would be amazing if I were communicating with the living and dead.Writing this down has given me new inspiration as I can figure out what they are trying to tell me.

I have also figured out what they have been doing the past 4 years I have been going through telepathic initiation and it has been very spiritualy enlightened.This quote describes what they have been doing to me .Today I have clarity.I finally have the message.

" In the recent years, the practice of traditional Yoruba Ifa priests (from Nigeria) has come to the diaspora of initiating women to be Iyanifa or "Mother of Destiny", but santeria or "lucumi" practitioners do not accept this practice as dictated by the Odu Ifa Irete Untelu which states women cannot be in the presence of Olofin or Igba Iwa Odu and so cannot be initiated as divining priestesses. This is a major difference between santeria Ifa practitioners, and traditional Yoruba practitioners from Nigeria (though it should be noted that not all areas of Nigeria have this practice). Instead, women are initiated as Apetebi Ifa (bride of Ifa) and are considered senior in Ifa to all but fully initiated Babalawos
I went through a marriage ceremony ritual with the spirits through an intense vision and also they call me voodoo priestess so I have went through both.It is the nature of voodoo to be tricksters to enhance the mind to figure it out yourself.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Venus

So I've been reading more and I did not understand it before because all I was reading was hatian and new orleans voodoo.Everything makes so much more sense now as I've put together 4 years of visions,dreams and telepathic messages.The reason I was not getting it is because this is a special voodoo I have been initiated into and I see from reading it is sometimes that the creator picks the person and not the person's choice.It is IFA religion from Yoruba Africa.The visions started as frank my lover coming to me and giving me a telepathic ring which he held in his hand.And then began the ceremony.I was asked to put on a wedding dress and being my first experience I am afraid to say as I was alone I had fun with it and put on a white gown.Plus the creator came to me as the person I wanted to marry.As the spirit says he was frank and he is god and in human form. Ifa religion uses the bible as well and in Isaiah 54 it says how god is your husband and comes in the form of hosts that being man.Anyways for a year after my hair fell out about 1/2 of it I could not understand why as it was healthy and beautiful and undyed at the time.I began to have dreams of cutting it and when researching the Ifa initiation which is a marriage to the creator found that woman shave their heads for the marriage.This past 4 years have been at times very hard and spirituality uplifting at the same time as I used to suffer from occasional depression.All this time I have been practicing IFA religion without reading a book.I am going to take it as a blessing as it was extremly hard at first but I can actually say I am kinda proud and now wish to meet others in the religion.Perhaps a trip to Africa one day as they have a foundation.I am so glad I decided to write things down and actually listen fully to the spirits exact words as now I know what is going on.To me the god of IFA religion is the same as the biblical god as in english his name means simply creator unlike new orleans voodoo which is bon dieu which means good god which is still pleasent.I am going to try and get my hand on an IFA book which is filled with poetry but I don't think anything will compare to the real teacher of it as that is why initiation is done to bring the spirit.They chose me with only having a christian ,mormon life study.But as I said IFA uses the bible.I've been talking to god all this time and been ignoring him no wonder he's upset.It is also comforting to know that despite the other beliefs the Yoruba are right a woman can be in the presence of god and be a voodoo priestess not just the man otherwise I would not be called one daily.It says in the bible to fear god.His mind is infinite and combined with slim shady the trickster spirit things are definately confusing to my feeble human mind.