Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-03-2019, 04:26 AM
Suspended
Guide
Unresolved Grief.

I have uncompleted grief for a person I called my twin flame. She was my best friend that I fell in love with. She broke my heart a long time ago. Tonight, I am beginning to feel that I can let the memories of her and I float through my sphere of being and also not react as much with my emotions. It's still very hard not to cry.

I just wanted to see if anyone has anything they think about unresolved grief. Thanks.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I have uncompleted grief for a person I called my twin flame. She was my best friend that I fell in love with. She broke my heart a long time ago. Tonight, I am beginning to feel that I can let the memories of her and I float through my sphere of being and also not react as much with my emotions. It's still very hard not to cry.

I just wanted to see if anyone has anything they think about unresolved grief. Thanks.

Yeah. I was like you. Crying non-stop over this person. We have to stop giving them power over us. It’s not healthy. Continue to try to forget. It will never get solved. I’ve realized this. We have gone through this journey to make ourselves. My TF (or whatever) is weak, vapid, and cruel. He was weak, vapid, and cruel 13 years ago and is weak, vapid, and cruel now. Only seek for partners who have morals.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
Yeah. I was like you. Crying non-stop over this person. We have to stop giving them power over us. It’s not healthy. Continue to try to forget. It will never get solved. I’ve realized this. We have gone through this journey to make ourselves. My TF (or whatever) is weak, vapid, and cruel. He was weak, vapid, and cruel 13 years ago and is weak, vapid, and cruel now. Only seek for partners who have morals.
Thanks for your input. My Tf was weak and cruel too. It's not what I seek for in a friend or relationship.
Old 23-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Thanks for your input. My Tf was weak and cruel too. It's not what I seek for in a friend or relationship.

Right. I wish you nothing but the best!
Old 24-03-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:

Grief is a tricky one and we all grieve differently. The truth is, there is no real time limit to the processing of grief and every individual is different. Of course, the more time goes by the easier things get. Yet, it can creep up, fall back on us, or force us to notice it due to cirumstances.

It's hard when it's to do with love, because in some ways we all struggle with the letting go of deep love connections. It's said that people grieve one month per year that they were together. Yet, we are all different and a situation or finding something can make us think back.

The best thing to do is to keep moving ourselves away from whatever holds us in thoughts of the other person. I know this is easier said than done, seriously I do and tf or not relationships that end can cause us to smart because a relationship stands for so much within our lives.

This is now about you and not them. I am with you here as my life is also in a very heavy grief filled space. Keep focus on yourself, on your needs and start to release everything, anything that holds you back from this. I am in the process of this myself and it is making me so sad, the pull, the wrench is torture. However, sometimes I guess there is no other way.

Sending you all the love and luck
Old 24-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Knower

I don't think emotions or experiences that transpired in an unusual way will be resolved the usual way. It's hard. I have to continually remind myself when the emotions resurface that it doesn't help to sink into them; It's like something in me wants to hope again (habit? dopamine?) but I have to keep reminding myself that I already know I felt that way for some reason- that's not the problem. The problem is that I'll just get manipulated and deceived again and suffer the eternal carrot-dangling, like a game piece, forever wondering if it's real. In other words, if you mentally go there, remember why you're not physically there. If it's not going to happen, it's not going to happen- friends or otherwise. Lack of closure or understanding, maybe, doesn't help.

Last edited by Ldlf16 : 24-03-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 25-03-2019, 04:49 AM
Suspended

Unresolved grief may well be unresolved grief from the past,way before you

encountered your twin and that your twin is merely the trigger to bring up

those emotions to be resolved.

Look at those feelings and emotions the next time they touch base.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
It's still very hard not to cry.

Hi Tesla,
I think you should let your emotions flow, if necessary stimulate those feelings, listen to music that touches your heart, read poems or better write poems about your unresolved grief (post them if you like).
Good luck.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Seeker

That is so normal, if I saw my twin face to face today I might push him down the stairs and laugh as he breaks all his bones
Old 02-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. I'm very sorry to hear about your grief. I think one of the first steps in healing is being able to name the hurt. You will always be connected to your twin flame, but it sounds like you both have some work to do, specifically with letting go of the ego stuff. Once you can get to a point of acceptance, for both yourself and your TF, the connection will not feel nearly as painful. My situation actually seems strikingly similar to yours. After a very long separation, I was introduced to this TF idea and everything seems to be making much more sense to me. Are you at all in contact with your TF?