Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Cause of Initial Fluctuation in Quantum Wave

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ddns/2016/7879517/

..."1. Introduction

The rogue wave is giant single wave which was firstly found in the ocean [1].

The amplitude of this wave is two to three times higher than those of its surrounding waves. The key feature of the rogue wave is that it “appears from nowhere” and “disappears without a trace” [2].

The most terrible thing is that it is very dangerous for sailors because it can appear unexpectedly and form larger amplitude in one minute to shred a boat. Beyond oceanic expanses, the rogue wave has been also found in optical fibers [3], Bose-Einstein condensates (BECs) [4], superfluids [5], and so on. However, it is very difficult to explain the rogue waves by using the linear theories based on the superposition principles.

....The nonlinear theories of ocean waves [6–8] can be used to explain why the rogue waves can appear from nowhere. In recent years, it becomes an important issue for ones to study the rogue waves theoretically in the fields of the nonlinear science [9–13]. The Darboux transformation (DT) [14, 15], the similarity transformation, and the numerical simulation [13, 16–18] were used to analyze the occurrence of the rogue waves and the larger amplitudes."...

...One of the important known models for the rogue waves is the nonlinear Schrödinger (NLS) equation which is a foundational model in describing numerous nonlinear physical phenomena and the first-order rational solution was derived by Peregrine [19] and the second-order one was obtained by using the modified Darboux transformation. Cheng et al. [20] show the controllable rogue waves in coupled NLS with varying potential functions and nonlinearities. Wu et al. [21] derive the evolution of optical solitary waves in a generalized NLS equation with variable coefficients."......

/\/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

/\ = spin left or right ?{ tainted ergo + or - charge }

\/ = spin right or left ? { tainted ergo + or - charge }

Perhaps in cosmic equlibrium{ equanimity } the wave ---or set of many waves--- are likened to flat of one wave, or,
likened to least/minimal inteference of many waves. At some point the minimal set of waves interfere to create a quantum fluctuation ak Rogue Quantum Wave

Spirit is quiet or regular /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Spirit is noisy /\/\/*\/*\/*\/*\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\/

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I can see this is a bit old but I keep thinking about it because I'm taking intro to physics and when things start spinning and being involved in wave-like behavior that's where I keep getting lost.

The first time I looked at this post I stared at it for a good several minutes and I read the links and I still was sitting here going "what's spinning?" But then later that same day I was watching a documentary about quantum computing and one of the graphics they played while a guy was talking was a graphic of spinning electrons. One was going left and the other was going right. I think they were trying to animate a magnetic field or something but they didn't elaborate?

I'm up to my ears in science at the moment and I know there are repeating themes in physics and maybe this is one of them and it's actually a similar thing but not what you were talking about? But with the spinning, did you mean electrons? Or even particles in general?

I'm pretty sure what you're talking about in general is that field that they discovered in the famous double-slit experiment (whatever they're calling it now) along with other kinds of physical waves obviously because they start off talking about the ocean I just can't tell what's spinning.

I understand the wiggling, not the spinning ha! Maybe I need a dance class.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatember
I understand the wiggling, not the spinning ha! Maybe I need a dance class.

IS is oscillation.

IS is motion to and fro, back and forth, etc

IS is moderation//modification of angle V and frequency /\/\/\ of angle V.

6 fundamental motions;

--expand-contract <><><><><

--torque > twist{ left or right helix ex a screw thread }

--inside-out > ex turn your left or right-handed glove inside-out

--precession > effect of bodies in motion upon other bodies in motion usually at 90 degrees

--orbit > left or right

--spin > left or right spin around an axis

All occupied space lines-of-relationship are vectorial trajectories. See LINK

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman