Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Snapdragon

Asta, you re back in the saddle :)
Love you sister of light <3
Old 03-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Sira

What makes it super-hilarious is where they sing: "You may look the other way". Nope. Impossible! And believe, I have tried! We had great fun when we figured out that they must be Pleiadians in disguise!

Edit: we had also great fun when we set up the "Sisterhood of White Trousers" and tried to find songs where male people wear tight white trousers...!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapdragon
Asta, you re back in the saddle :)
Love you sister of light <3
Oh, it feels so good to start having the old connections again - like becoming alive again!
By the way, I definitely felt the battles going on before New Year; I'm still feeling the ripples of the energies...
Old 04-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Sira

The New Species, continued still

I am still continuing with the new species...
---

The New Species, continued still

Operation "back to the saddle" continues and I am not letting the Pleiadians have it easy - I am at them again. Pleiadians, what would you like to share with us? (Immediate energy hug.)
---
We share!
(A long pause, they seem to be enjoying the suspense.)
Ok. It's not that we don't want to share, we are working here at the same time. Now some spinal work and then tests.
(Again a long pause where my back is moving, let's go to plan B, Elohim!)
Plan B?
New species again?
Spine is the major platform for human changes and the changes are done incrementally, not at one go. Also your light quota is increased incrementally, your system needs periods of adjustment. Imagine that you are now a plant that one day will be a large, strong tree. Such a tree needs good roots, a strong trunk and the ability to transform Light into an Earth form energy. That's you.
(I'm a tree?)
Not yet.
(At this point I resort to plan C. Angels!
The energies feel pretty joyful here! This time I'm hearing the radio while channeling and now I'm hearing Soulman there.)
I Am Archangel Rafael. I am also part of this team working on your system. The spine is very important in ascension. It ignites the kundalini that lights up the system and lifts it to a permanently higher level of experiencing. The spine houses specific codes of light as well, the ones that you call values.
(Simply Red and Stars on the radio.)
Once you ascend and move permanently to a higher level of experience, these coded lights, values, start expanding, becoming the base of your experience. The aim of humankind is to create a better world for the humankind. You need firm values to achieve that.
---
Alright. It seems that the team is busy so I leave them to their work and just flow in the energy that continues to be joyful. Today I choose the song. It is Bee Gees's Staying Alive. I have some history with this song and find it extremely uplifting, the whole package is simply hilarious! See if you can get a laugh by watching it on YouTube, thinking that the guys are Pleiadians in disguise. Blessings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcyZSG4ikE
---
© You can freely share the messages of Luxonia for non-commercial purposes provided that you do not alter the contents
Old 04-01-2011, 01:11 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
What makes it super-hilarious is where they sing: "You may look the other way". Nope. Impossible! And believe, I have tried! We had great fun when we figured out that they must be Pleiadians in disguise!

Edit: we had also great fun when we set up the "Sisterhood of White Trousers" and tried to find songs where male people wear tight white trousers...!

I know what you mean, I cannot look the other way, I put the video on full screen!

Lol, what a great sisterhood, I'm sure you found many white right trouser wearing men!

I love the recent message, I feel the need to meditate now and work on my Kundalini.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Sira

There are four teams that I'm aware of working on the spine: Elohim, Archangels, Pleiadians and Sirians. Elohim, Pleiadians and Sirians need to be sometimes reminded to be gentler. Archangels are always very gentle.
I used to be in such awe when starting to cooperate with them, now they are more like friends, and I love their sense of humour!