Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 27-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Knower
Spirit animal

I believe that my spirit animal is a wolf but recently i've been feeling weaker - mentally, physicaly, emotionaly and defiantly spiritualy

The fact that my spirit animal is a wolf generaly means:
my enhanced skills are: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

But lately i have been trying to change to sort of 'deny' that there is a wolf side to me. This has lead to the enchanced senses you gain with a woolf as your spirit animal weakaning within me. Ok my stamina has never been the best but it's dropped to all time low's and so is my strength dwindling, my hunting and stealth abilitys are also fading away. My body is always acheing in some place (mostly my right arm)

My right arm which is the arm i write and do everything with is also getting very weaker and even some activites which require little strength causes my arm to hurt. Even typing this now has started to hurt my arm :/ I dont know if all of this is a result of the fact that i've been trying to deny my true nature or if this has something to do with the spirit animals, in paticular the wolf?

So if anyone who reads this has a wolf as a spirit animal could you please comment and say if you've been experiancing the same things or if you have an idea what it may be that's causing this? I would be so grateful if you did! Thanks x
Old 19-03-2012, 02:54 PM
RiversLady

It has nothing to do with your spirit animal. Most likely bursitis or tendonitis. If you must incorporate your spirit animal into this then do so this way. Your wolf has been hunting too much and needs to take a break. Just enjoy being instead of hunting for a while until your arm feels better. Try alternating ice packs with heat. Good luck!