Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-03-2019, 03:38 PM
Master
Does anyone else feels sick the last week?I have solar plexus disfunctions,(stomach issues),and energy drain.
Also an emotional rollercoster.
On the other hand,besides all these symtpoms,i feel indeed a ''purging'' energy around me.Things apear brighter in my physical vision.It's weird.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Definitely, i've felt these purging energies strongly these last days.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Does anyone else feels sick the last week?I have solar plexus disfunctions,(stomach issues),and energy drain.
Also an emotional rollercoster.
On the other hand,besides all these symtpoms,i feel indeed a ''purging'' energy around me.Things apear brighter in my physical vision.It's weird.

I'm sure we can find people with said experiences for every week. It doesn't mean the world itself is changing or ''purging energies''. I'm certain there will be people reading your post and thinking ''Yes, me too!'' and then the next month there will be a group of others having vaguely similar experiences. You can get it for every week/month/year so it loses meaning. It's a phenomenon called confirmation bias and works in the same way as a horoscope does..
Old 26-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

I'm sure we can find people with said experiences for every week. It doesn't mean the world itself is changing or ''purging energies''. I'm certain there will be people reading your post and thinking ''Yes, me too!'' and then the next month there will be a group of others having vaguely similar experiences. You can get it for every week/month/year so it loses meaning. It's a phenomenon called confirmation bias and works in the same way as a horoscope does..
It could be as you said and i try to keep an open mind to all this.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:

The planet is going through a transition phase and has been for many years. It has been quite some time we have had these purging new energies. It's said they come in waves. Nothing new but the process is accelerating and more people are awakening and there is more potential to make positive change if an individual is willing to because of the light that is present.

How long will it take, how it will happen and what exactly it will lead to i have no idea, and is there really anybody on this planet who knows ? Many are talking about a shift into a higher frequency planet.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
The planet is going through a transition phase and has been for many years. It has been quite some time we have had these purging new energies. It's said they come in waves. Nothing new but the process is accelerating and more people are awakening and there is more potential to make positive change if an individual is willing to because of the light that is present.
How long will it take, how it will happen and what exactly it will lead to i have no idea, and is there really anybody on this planet who knows ? Many are talking about a shift into a higher frequency planet.
Yes, I've heard and read about these things for years. 2012 was supposed to be a great turning point, a revolution of sorts. In the meantime the world hasn't gotten better. In the short term there's more development and gratification but it comes at a cost (declining state of the environment and a decline in biodiversity). There is also a decline of human rights across the world. If there's a transition at all happening it's moving towards a darker age. People have more freedom and time to spend on their spirituality but our little experiences inside ourselves and our rooms and special places tell us nothing about the state of the world. I believe many spiritual folks live in a bubble..
Old 27-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account
I also don't see people 'awakening' anywhere. The only thing I see when I'm out in the open is people being obsessed with their phones more than anything else. And I bet in 10 years it will only be much worse.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I've heard and read about these things for years. 2012 was supposed to be a great turning point, a revolution of sorts. In the meantime the world hasn't gotten better. In the short term there's more development and gratification but it comes at a cost (declining state of the environment and a decline in biodiversity). There is also a decline of human rights across the world. If there's a transition at all happening it's moving towards a darker age. People have more freedom and time to spend on their spirituality but our little experiences inside ourselves and our rooms and special places tell us nothing about the state of the world. I believe many spiritual folks live in a bubble..
You're wrong.
2012 was the starting point of the spiritual evolution.I saw it in forums,internet,and in general the last 10 years, people are moving into spirituality one way or another.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I also don't see people 'awakening' anywhere. The only thing I see when I'm out in the open is people being obsessed with their phones more than anything else. And I bet in 10 years it will only be much worse.

When I was in school the mobile phones were simplistic. It was the pre-smart phone era. The simplicity of the old message system made it less attractive so the odd conversation with a stranger or known people was more likely to occur. These days you have the entire internet at your disposal and things like Whatsapp look more slick than the old message system so people stay glued to their phones..

Technology will get better so this trend is going to continue. Give it a couple of decades and people will have sex robots and VR, there won't be as much reason to socialize. And it's not like we are all different in that regard, we all play our part making that reality come closer at hand. We're living in the pioneer stage right now. What impact will this have on spirituality I wonder..
Old 27-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
When I was in school the mobile phones were simplistic. It was the pre-smart phone era. The simplicity of the old message system made it less attractive so the odd conversation with a stranger or known people was more likely to occur. These days you have the entire internet at your disposal and things like Whatsapp look more slick than the old message system so people stay glued to their phones..

Technology will get better so this trend is going to continue. Give it a couple of decades and people will have sex robots and VR, there won't be as much reason to socialize. And it's not like we are all different in that regard, we all play our part making that reality come closer at hand. We're living in the pioneer stage right now. What impact will this have on spirituality I wonder..

As I am not really spiritual, I can't say what impact it would have on spirituality. But it does seem to have an impact on people individually. I also highly doubt any of those 'changes' in frequency mentioned here in this thread are actually happening, but I guess one just gotta look the other side if reality is too harsh.