Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 17-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Master
My simple answer: ALL of them!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Experiencer

I think your interest in Egypt is beyond the ordinary, OfTheSun. I've never encountered anyone else who has mummified a fish, at least intentionally. I think your interest in Ankhenaton is important. I am diverting the thread, as this discussion I started belongs in "Reincarnation". Consider the possibility! By the way, I really like the line from your prayer!
Old 21-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder

I pray to all the higher spirits... Mother Gaia have been very kind to me... Mother Astrid too...Mother Kali takes care of me.... Father Anubis and Father Cernunnuos are few of the Gods i pray to...
Old 22-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Knower

Like others here, I believe in any god for whom there's reasonable evidence: Thor, Ganesha, Oshun, Hathor, etc, etc. But i worship the Greek gods, because that just comes naturally to me.

On my altar I have statues of Hestia, Hekate, Asklepios, and Tyche, plus a picture of whatever god has a festival this month: currently Apollo. Last Sunday was his festival, Thargelia, when I also honoured the Muses and the reviver of paganism in England, Thomas Taylor, who was born (appropriately) on that festival.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Guide
I feel somewhat connected (in the sense that I feel a sort of tangible spark/presence when thinking of them) to Oya, Elegua/Eshu, Odin, Ganesha, Inanna, Santa Muerte and Hecate.
Old 24-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

The ancients say it matters little which Divinity you follow they, as are we, various forms of the ONE collective Spirit omnipresent throughout the cosmos. Find those you resonate with, create sacred space, open a portal between words and commune with the realm of Spirit.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 19-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Knower
I believe there is room in the universe for all deities. There are number that i work with directly in my spiritual practice. my Patron deities are Danu, Brigid, and Kore. I also work a lot with the Faerie, and with some angelic beings.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder
I agree there is room for all deities. When I pray, which I don't do an awful lot, I just speak to the Universe. I feel a particular affinity for the goddess Minerva. In the last year or so, the mythological figure the Morrigan has appealed to me, because of stuff I have been going through.