Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-09-2018, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Hearing Satan and God

So I'm new here. I've got a problem. I started trying to live right and for God about 6 years ago. I wanted proof of him. I asked for the ability to hear God in my head and I got that ability but I also hear Satan. He pretends to be God and tricks me. I can usually tell when it is Satan as the voice is different and I feel a terrible presence when he speaks. I either talk in my head or out loud to God. Satan can only hear one of these ways at a time. So he either move to my head to listen and interrupt speech in my head or lower to my neck area to do so when I speak out loud. He also put thoughts on my head and can gain control of my mind and make me temporarily believe something. I have an issue with my breathing as well. It seems like there's something he is doing or a demon in which they squeeze my lung and it forces me to take a deep breath. I've tried being close to Jesus and things were only worse at that time. I've done work with crystals and they once worked for me and now they do not work. I believe he is after me so hard because I'm the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain. I even have the same voice and everything in common.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Experiencer
As a former Christian I can say first of all, the bible is clear to not put God to the test.

Mt 4, 7 “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test."

You're asking for proof, but the bible encourages you to believe in faith. Hence, since you've opened yourself up to hearing the spirit of God, you have also opened up another channel to other spirits as well. Without proper understanding and training it can be difficult to know who you're hearing from. Hence you've given the other voice a name (Satan). The truth is you don't know for sure. Any low vibrating entity can speak to you in such a way. Be careful not to refer to these entities by name or give them focus unless you are allowing yourself to become a psychic medium or conduit like a prophet. The more you focus the more prominent and influential they (spirits) will become in your life.

Mediums and spiritualist have greater spiritual discernment than Christians, because they don't let a book dictate what to believe and what not too. However if you're a Christian than you know you should only focus on being faithful and let God work in your life through prayer and obedience.

Unless you want to be open to non-Christian teachings/theology my other advise to you is stop looking for "signs and wonders", because the bible preaches against such things. Have faith in the Lord your God. Let his provisions fill you with the Holy Spirit and teachings.

Also surround yourself with like minded individuals from your Church or bible study and seek consultation if the voices become too much to handle.

God Bless

sf
Old 10-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

God is sovereign over all the world-Jesus Christ defeated satan so satan has no authority over you-just as Jesus was tempted by satan when he spent 40 days in the wilderness-you can resist satan all his works and all his ways-simply prayer in Jesus name for satan to flee-satan has been defeated-

As God for his protection from the evil one.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Master

God has spoken to us through the Bible. When you read it you are listening to God's voice. The more familiar you are with it, the better you will be able to tell whether information from other sources is from God. You say you can usually tell the difference between God's voice and that of Satan. If you know the Bible well and obey it you will always be able to tell the difference. You must not be satisfied with knowing what God says but you must be prepared to do what God tells you to do.

There are a lot of things in the Bible that are difficult to understand. If you have questions I suggest that you go to a site called carm.org to try to find the answers.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:12 PM
Experiencer
You are the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain?

According to your bio information, you were born in 1986. Cobain committed suicide in 1994.

Different problems can manifest sometimes with the same symptoms. Without knowing anything more about you than what you've written here, I would not attempt to do more than suggest that there is more than one type of professional who might be able to help you.
Old 13-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Ascender

you have a lot of misconceptions my friend when it comes to satan. though you are right when you say..."He pretends to be God and tricks me." satan IS the master of trickery. this is why Jehovah God and Jesus warns us to get and stay close to him/them .(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). first!... he has you wanting proof of God. if you have been trying to serve him for 6 years, you should by now already have proof. just look at all of creations! and it shouldn't be by wanting to hear him speak to you. because he DOES NOT, (even if MANY wants to believe), speak to humans the way he spoke to people in the days of old.

he speaks by means of the bible, this is why he had his MANY faithful servants write his words down ,(Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Thus speak the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). also by means of his Holy Spirit. for example, say we wanted to do something God view as wrong, which is satan placing those thoughts into our minds. we're pondering, then we decide NOT to do it. that was Jehovah God's Holy Spirit in which Jesus sent to you. here's were you got it wrong. you said... "I can usually tell when it is Satan as the voice is different and I feel a terrible presence when he speaks."

keep in mind, satan was once a perfect Angel, all though kicked out of Heaven onto the Earth ,(Rev.12:7-9). Jehovah God still allowed him to have some form of power. which means he can fool MANY into believe what he wants them to believe. he can also fool people into believing it's of God. he can pretend to be the "Angel of Light" ,(2Cor. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light). and he can blind the minds of humans, if they refuse the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4). you said "Satan can only hear one of these ways at a time." that's partly true, satan can hear words, and if he can read thoughts he would be able to do BOTH, at the same time. unfortunately he CAN'T read thoughts.

you have to start following in Jesus steps, (1Pet. 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps). one way is to do his FATHER's WILL ,Just as Jesus did ,(John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me). satan has you believing "crystals once worked." has you believing that you are a "reincarnation of Kurt Cobain." again... satan is the MASTER of Trickery. NO ONE dies and come back as someone or something else! satan is after every human, he even tried to get Jesus, but couldn't! go to Jesus and his Father, in order to break free of satan hold ,peace!
Old 13-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
you have a lot of misconceptions my friend when it comes to satan. though you are right when you say..."He pretends to be God and tricks me." satan IS the master of trickery. this is why Jehovah God and Jesus warns us to get and stay close to him/them .(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). first!... he has you wanting proof of God. if you have been trying to serve him for 6 years, you should by now already have proof. just look at all of creations! and it shouldn't be by wanting to hear him speak to you. because he DOES NOT, (even if MANY wants to believe), speak to humans the way he spoke to people in the days of old.

he speaks by means of the bible, this is why he had his MANY faithful servants write his words down ,(Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Thus speak the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). also by means of his Holy Spirit. for example, say we wanted to do something God view as wrong, which is satan placing those thoughts into our minds. we're pondering, then we decide NOT to do it. that was Jehovah God's Holy Spirit in which Jesus sent to you. here's were you got it wrong. you said... "I can usually tell when it is Satan as the voice is different and I feel a terrible presence when he speaks."

keep in mind, satan was once a perfect Angel, all though kicked out of Heaven onto the Earth ,(Rev.12:7-9). Jehovah God still allowed him to have some form of power. which means he can fool MANY into believe what he wants them to believe. he can also fool people into believing it's of God. he can pretend to be the "Angel of Light" ,(2Cor. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light). and he can blind the minds of humans, if they refuse the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4). you said "Satan can only hear one of these ways at a time." that's partly true, satan can hear words, and if he can read thoughts he would be able to do BOTH, at the same time. unfortunately he CAN'T read thoughts.

you have to start following in Jesus steps, (1Pet. 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps). one way is to do his FATHER's WILL ,Just as Jesus did ,(John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me). satan has you believing "crystals once worked." has you believing that you are a "reincarnation of Kurt Cobain." again... satan is the MASTER of Trickery. NO ONE dies and come back as someone or something else! satan is after every human, he even tried to get Jesus, but couldn't! go to Jesus and his Father, in order to break free of satan hold ,peace!

' satan is the MASTER of Trickery '

The master of trickery is your mind, if you perceive s satan then you have a satan.
Old 13-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvanac218
So I'm new here. I've got a problem. I started trying to live right and for God about 6 years ago. I wanted proof of him. I asked for the ability to hear God in my head and I got that ability but I also hear Satan. He pretends to be God and tricks me. I can usually tell when it is Satan as the voice is different and I feel a terrible presence when he speaks. I either talk in my head or out loud to God. Satan can only hear one of these ways at a time. So he either move to my head to listen and interrupt speech in my head or lower to my neck area to do so when I speak out loud. He also put thoughts on my head and can gain control of my mind and make me temporarily believe something. I have an issue with my breathing as well. It seems like there's something he is doing or a demon in which they squeeze my lung and it forces me to take a deep breath. I've tried being close to Jesus and things were only worse at that time. I've done work with crystals and they once worked for me and now they do not work. I believe he is after me so hard because I'm the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain. I even have the same voice and everything in common.

My humble advice, just stop thinking about such things, ignore the "spiritual world", stop from everything that gets your mind to these things, focus on what's really important, this life.If you search answers, you will have them, if you want to hear God, you will hear Him, but everything must happen when the time comes.When you force things, bad things can happen.

Evil is real ( for us, in our world ), but not the story that evil is Satan, the enemy of God and so on, evil is just the opposing force, the force who keeps you away from the Source, also known as God.

Not everyone can handle such things, the mind can go really crazy.You are a unique human being, not a reincarnation!
Old 13-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
As a former Christian I can say first of all, the bible is clear to not put God to the test.

Mt 4, 7 “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test."

You're asking for proof, but the bible encourages you to believe in faith. Hence, since you've opened yourself up to hearing the spirit of God, you have also opened up another channel to other spirits as well. Without proper understanding and training it can be difficult to know who you're hearing from. Hence you've given the other voice a name (Satan). The truth is you don't know for sure. Any low vibrating entity can speak to you in such a way. Be careful not to refer to these entities by name or give them focus unless you are allowing yourself to become a psychic medium or conduit like a prophet. The more you focus the more prominent and influential they (spirits) will become in your life.

Mediums and spiritualist have greater spiritual discernment than Christians, because they don't let a book dictate what to believe and what not too. However if you're a Christian than you know you should only focus on being faithful and let God work in your life through prayer and obedience.

Unless you want to be open to non-Christian teachings/theology my other advise to you is stop looking for "signs and wonders", because the bible preaches against such things. Have faith in the Lord your God. Let his provisions fill you with the Holy Spirit and teachings.

Also surround yourself with like minded individuals from your Church or bible study and seek consultation if the voices become too much to handle.

God Bless

sf

This is an amazing, well balanced and productive answer. I loved it.