Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
if you don't look at it, how can you tell which way it is swinging ?

maybe the pendulum is just not wanting to answer the specific question you are asking it ? and it just happens to coincide with you not looking at it to it's not answering ?

Hi sorry I should have been clearer, I forget just because I can read minds doesnt mean other people can too...

I read another post about someone looking away from the pendulum, and when they looked back ofter the answer was different that what they were expecting, so I gave it a shot. Even just asking simple 'Give me a yes/no please' which I always start off with, after 10 or so seconds I would look back and the pendulum is hardly moving, but when I look at it, even just a little, I can 'feel' the pendulum start to move, and can get it to swing on a 40-45 degree angle, but nothing when I dont look... Was just a bit puzzled by this as it has always worked very well, and I didnt think the act of observation was all that important, but apparently so... I can always feel the answer coming, and oftentimes it is the opposite of what I felt it might have been.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi, I will have to remember then, that you can read minds

Thank you for your extra explanation. Interesting observation of yours. I have always watched my pendulum as I was asking the question and waiting for an answer. I like to watch because there is a difference at times, in the speed at which it swings. If it is a really definite yes, it swings fast ! And sometimes if there is a slight hesitation to the pendulum answering... it barely swings at all, as if it is trying to decide between a yes or no answer.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Experiencer

Yes I have absolutely picked up on that as well, sometimes a slight oval swing, or smaller swing seems to indicate a 'yes, but.....' or a 'no, but.......' kind of answer, I just keep trying to hone down the question when that happens to flesh it out as I think that is what it is trying to tell me...
Just dowsing my tarot cards at the moment after a hard day in the Australian desert - couldnt get more surreal....
Old 22-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Australian desert ? I am surprised your tarot cards are not swirling in the wind !

My pendulum swings in circles when it isn't a yes/ no answer. Usually swings clockwise for a maybe and then counterclockwise for " no I don't want to answer that question ". On a few rare occasions, when it doesn't want to answer it just stays still and doesn't swing at all.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Kaiteekins

Thankyou for the help guys. ❤️