Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenyletylamin777
Ok i've been awakening since december/january because of a TF.. I've had anxiety most of the time since february.. two month ago there was an incident which led me to get totally lost about myself, thinking horrible thoughts about myself i've never considered about myself before.. this is sometimes still affecting me thinking about this. I've had some telepathy with a TF, which then led to being telepathic with all kinds of people, including people i dont even know, i noticed that i in some way got people i came in contact with start "waking up".. telepathy, empathy and so on.. anyone and everyone! becoming telepathic with them without my intention, picking up on their thoughts, moving exact same ways and projecting thoughts on them.. found it hard sitting at a dinner table cause as soon as i thought about someone at the table we started moving the same and so on. how ever to the problem: The telepathy has gotten uncontrolled; the TF hears EVERY single word as im writing for example, and me projecting thoughts to everyone (im invading them without wanting to!). Since two months ive been suffering from som form of OCD, i send out disgusting, horryfying images, words, meanings .. on autopilot! as soon as i think of someone i do this automaticly. Plus really bad things i did as a kid, which is NOT so fun, i cant even forgive myself for those things, feel unworthy (theyve been suppressed) and now im sending everything around, i cant think straight anymore. I also cant focus, everytime i think something theres ALWAYS a voice saying something aginst it, most ofen bad things, but even good things - just the opposite of everything i say. I cant trust where any of the thoghts are coming from and i cant trust if i hear something from TF cause it might as well be some form of imagination or psycich attack..many of the times i know theyre not from him. so therefore, i dont dare to trust any of it that comes into my head <snip>. I get no rest, i cant even cry without horrible thoughts coming from myself(?) or connecting to someone, especially people who are least as awake as me. I try to imagine positive future events, which just turns into deamonlike faces (myself mostly, but also others), i cant meditate, since i get no rest from these thoughts and connections. Theres always something commenting on what im saying in my head, and always pictures popping up (some i dont even know where they come from, and some i wonder if im creating), and in completely wrong situations!!! Ive tried shielding, and so on, nothing seems to work. I've also noticed people picking up on my thoughts who just walk outside my window, and any person.. i look at them, they mostly notice me from out of nowhere the same time, and then i project an awful thought on them. I dont know wheter the answers in my head are created by imagination (psychosis, or if its something else, or both).. but i cant take this its driving me crazy, i wont leave my house, i dont have any money, people are thinking horrible things about me which leads me to think bad about myself, i can tell you i refuse to live if thoughts about myself would turn out to be true (as i said, completely lost myself, who am i? i dont know anymore, before this i was very secure & selfconfident, everything fell apart).. i dont even know how you can think these things about yourself when you never thought about yourself like that before, NEVER.. how can you become doubtful about yourself to the most extreme? so far its just gotten worse and i DO NOT want telepathy with anyone anymore. I just want to be by myself. How do i stop this?? theres got to be some way its really too much, i need the telepathy off so i can focus on myself. Ive been wanting to see a psychiatrist to sort out my past and this OCD or whatever it is.. but thats going to be a weird hard experience as well. plus theres some kind of twin flame sexual energy, when ever i focus on that part on my body it starts happening stuff, for him too, and with the ocd(?), i do this all the time in the wrong situations.. and everyone near by kan feel this down there when im near by..... i know it sounds crazy but its true. i've noticed some form of patterning; as soon as a feeling is assosiated with lets say a word, its attatched to that word. both in emotionally, mentally and down there.. a picture and so on.. very quick.. even though you dont feel that way about whatever it is.. Plus everyones feelings are hopping around from person to person, and they're all negative feelings. I dont remember the feeling of happiness or love, which is really scary. My feelings are very "numbed down" since two weeks, no anxiety.. im more in a state of just a straight line, with toned down negative feelings..his feelings i do feel constantly and i feel others feeling while in contact. also VERY scary cause i've always been very sensitive. PLUS im some sort of portal; everyone kan feel both TF's and my own feelings through me.
the telepathy is the hardest part i need this to stop NOW. I try not to be afraid. please please help what is going on

edited by SF staff

even as im writing to all of you i let off words now and then everywhere here thinking you snap up on them
Old 15-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Master
in my experience the subconscious uses symbolism to speak to the surface conscious. the emotional data of childhood traumas can be translated by the surface conscious as cruel condemning voices and/or unpleasant mental scenarios that don't resemble the original impact much at all. my method is to dive under the surface translation to the original impact point, there to unravel knots of emotional tensions and allow the wounds to heal thereby clearing the distorting psychological twists and obstructions. it's a lot of work which can be quite painful but well worth the effort. imo, one must begin with compassion for one's self, take pity on and have patience with that innocent little child that you were.
Old 15-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Knower

I hear you. It's not easy. Also feed the bad with love. The words I love you are very powerful.
Old 15-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
in my experience the subconscious uses symbolism to speak to the surface conscious. the emotional data of childhood traumas can be translated by the surface conscious as cruel condemning voices and/or unpleasant mental scenarios that don't resemble the original impact much at all. my method is to dive under the surface translation to the original impact point, there to unravel knots of emotional tensions and allow the wounds to heal thereby clearing the distorting psychological twists and obstructions. it's a lot of work which can be quite painful but well worth the effort. imo, one must begin with compassion for one's self, take pity on and have patience with that innocent little child that you were.

Thats interesting.. that would maybe make sense..I defenitly forgive others for what they have done, the hardest part is to forgive myself and understand myself..
thats really something to think about. although right now im really unsure about myself about everything..dont understand how i could become so doubtful about myself in any, every extreme ways i've never been. i havent felt like normal person since after the age of 15. Thank you very much that helped, made me think
Old 15-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
I hear you. It's not easy. Also feed the bad with love. The words I love you are very powerful.

word on that one
Old 15-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Thats interesting.. that would maybe make sense..I defenitly forgive others for what they have done, the hardest part is to forgive myself and understand myself..
thats really something to think about. although right now im really unsure about myself about everything..dont understand how i could become so doubtful about myself in any, every extreme ways i've never been. i havent felt like normal person since after the age of 15. Thank you very much that helped, made me think

well, feny ... you're not alone in all this. there is, imo, an overall rising of the human consciousness which is pulling all that which is hidden by denial to the surface. what you're going through appears to me to be your version of this consciousness raising process. all the work you do, all the wounds you heal, all the beauty you discover in your self causes ripple effects within Us All.

thank you for your service.

PS. right now you may be seeing the damages more than you're seeing your actual selfhood but once you get a good bead on the clarified vibration of your true self, the self unobscured by psychological damages, you can begin to build specialized shields and filters that will make your budding psi talents more endurable. you might try the general "white light method" as a protection device in the meantime.
Old 15-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
well, feny ... you're not alone in all this. there is, imo, a general rising of the human consciousness which is pulling all that which is hidden by denial to the surface. what you're going through appears to me to be your version of this consciousness raising process. all the work you do, all the wounds you heal, all the beauty you discover in your self causes ripple effects within Us All.

thank you for your service.

i hope its about my past denials ive done, cause ive never ever had such grotesque "fantasies"/thoughts before ever.. (Intrusive thoughts (OCD) - wiki.. couldnt link), i had once before in my life..now everyone of those thoughts are popping up. i dont know.
Do you know some good site or something where i can read further about this? to gain a more deep understanding
Old 15-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
i hope its about my past denials ive done, cause ive never ever had such grotesque "fantasies"/thoughts before ever.. (Intrusive thoughts (OCD) - wiki.. couldnt link), i had once before in my life..now everyone of those thoughts are popping up. i dont know.
Do you know some good site or something where i can read further about this? to gain a more deep understanding

hmmm i don't know of any websites that deal directly with this phenom. i mean, i wouldn't even know what search words to use for a browser search. what we're experiencing is quite new, never been quite so consciously applied before, as far as i know. you're cutting edge psi research, fen.

just please keep in mind that those nasty intrusive thoughts are NOT you. they're symptoms of damages done to your psyche which are, in some form or another, shared by all of Us. we're all working very hard to clear these twists and obstructions but it's difficult work and takes time and patience.

you are Love personified, feny. don't ever forget that.
Old 15-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Fenyletylamin777

Quote:
hmmm i don't know of any websites that deal directly with this phenom. i mean, i wouldn't even know what search words to use for a browser search. what we're experiencing is quite new, never been quite so consciously applied before, as far as i know. you're cutting edge psi research, fen.

just please keep in mind that those nasty intrusive thoughts are NOT you. they're symptoms of damages done to your psyche which are, in some form or another, shared by all of Us. we're all working very hard to clear these twists and obstructions but it's difficult work and takes time and patience.

you are Love personified, feny. don't ever forget that.

Thankyou thats really calming and helpful to hear. Love to all
Old 16-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Fenyletylamin777

It feels like schizofrenia in some ways, although i've never had these problems/symptoms. I think i should see a psychologist.. what about medication for this, do any of you think it would be dangerous or something? desperate, cant stand the answers in my head and everything. cant this also stop the telepathy a little..? im really dizzy and disorientated today..