Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-02-2013, 05:46 AM
Sangress

In order of the questions.

Yes, you can sever a telepathic connection by focusing on the connection and then either forcing your mind to close off to it effectively blocking him out of your head, or you could also make an energetic shield around your head to either keep him out or scramble what hes sending to you (this is a semi permanant solution) or changing your mental fingerprint via focusing on your consciousness and altering the ratio of your conscious and unconscious mind (if this person has access to your energy then you'd need to have an energy shield already in place to stop him finding out what your mind sounds like,) and last but not least, you can sever the connection by feeling it and tearing it out of your head...this method can cause some damage and is painful and doesn't always work, but it sends some very painful whiplash to the individual on the other end of the connection and is quite off-putting for them.

I'd suggest attempting all of these methods within a short amount of time and keeping shields up for as long as it takes him to loose interest in you. If there are alternate and compelling reasons for him to be manipulating you, then you may need to work around those in order to be rid of him.

Yes, a telepath can make contact via another persons energy. Its even easier if its through their mind (and since your very familiar with your sister you would have already had a mental bond with her of some sort, which is like a vip access to your brain pretty much.) I'd suggest temporarily removing or blocking your sister from your mind as well, as her consciousness would be tied to this mans in some way (most likely subconscious) and he could well also be manipulating her (especially if he wants her to himself and sees you as an obstacle to be removed...not saying thats the case, but anyone a manipulative as this individual sounds is probably going to have a master plan and a striking lack of empathy.)

Yes, manipulation via telepathy can be done against ones own will. It's actually considered a form of psychic attack and can be either very obvious as it is with you, or far more subtle (subconscious suggestions and blocking thoughts are the most basic methods, but manipulating motor functions and inducing obsessions or compulsions is also possible if someone is well trained.)

If you have any more questions I'd be glad to offer what I can.

I'm proficient in telepathy myself, so if this gets out of hand I could intervene on your behalf (though that would be a last measure and if he endangered your health in ways that you know to be severe.)

Hopefully your situation ends sooner rather than later. It's good to see that your able to divert your attention away from his mechanations, its a sign that he's either not very skilled when it comes to conscious manipulations or simply isn't trying very hard. Lets hope its the former.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:38 AM
peaceofmind

Major attack today!

I thought I was controlling it but he was the one who was holding back for a while. He attacked me today again. When he gets like that my sister gets like crazy. I was crying ‘cause I didn’t know what to do to stop it while she’s saying it’s my fault. I even got a mild tachycardia while waiting for my turn at an office. I had been seated there for some time when he increased he’s "presence" and I got a mild tachycardia, close to 110 beats per minute. I felt I was losing control over myself. I’ve been like a zombie. It was like someone had a big hand pressed upon my chest so hard it actually hurt and made it difficult to breathe, plus the pressure in my pelvis and my legs were so weak I was walking as slow as a 90 year-old person.

I just remembered a while ago that I have two pendants (one yellow stone the other I think is a light purple amethyst) I put them both on using a silver necklace. I felt the warm calming power of the stones as they entered in contact with my skin. ***Thank you CrystalSong and millergrls *** It was amazing. He’s not gone yet, but I’m more calmed. Calm enough to stop crying, write this message and invoke a prayer asking for help and divine protection.

I’m re-reading your messages to diligently put into practice as many methods as possible ASAP. I had a work project to deliver today, as you can see, I’m late; but my health is more important now. I’ll call tomorrow and explain.

Thanks again!

P.S. Sangress, first of all thank you!!! I do think he’s manipulating my sister to explode so often over me – that’s the best word I could find to describe what happens – when she’s like that he gets stronger. She can’t see that person is the enemy and WE have to fight him. She’s usually a very gifted person to see other’s intention, so I’m sure – and I want to believe it not to hate her – that he’s manipulating her!
Old 16-02-2013, 04:09 AM
SunMist

Peaceofmind, I would like you to try a test - do not tell your sister at all that he's bothering you or that anything has happened. Tell her it has stopped even if it hasn't. See what she does.

My intuition tells me that all of this is your sister. She's the one who lives with you, who has the family blood tie to you. You've never even met this guy. She's the one who believes so strongly this is happening that she herself could be manipulating the energies herself subconsciously by believing it is happening. It looks like you've already got lots of great advice on what to do which applies whether it's the guy, your sister or both.
Old 16-02-2013, 05:42 AM
peaceofmind

He won't stop

Sunmist,

Thanks so much. Months before I knew it was happening she insisted it was. I was having nightmares and feeling drained when I woke up but I didn’t believe it was for real so I denied it. The thing is she says that when he attacks me she listens to his voice in her head calling my name over and over and rapidly, what drives her crazy. I have tried to lie to her about it to make her stop talking to me, but she grows angrier and starts calling me a liar.

The problem is my sister will only believe what’s in her head. She can’t conceive that I’m being attacked without consent, because if so, it’ll be her responsibility, so she prefers to say that I’m doing it on purpose to make her suffer. She won't do the math knowing I’m the one who’s suffering more. It's clear.

On the other hand, she was always a special child who could sense people and events. But her divinations were always on bad things: such person is going to die, there’ll be a major disaster soon in such and such country, , etc. etc. I know that, as a family, we didn’t know how to deal with her case, she had hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of her hands) since she was a child and to try to help her, my parents took her sometimes to the wrong advisers. Because they said it was nervous and prescribed such strong pills for a young child, mom stopped looking for help.

What’s so difficult is that we moved with my mother to help her with a neurological condition in which the doctor says she can’t live alone. My mother is suffering as she doesn’t understand what’s going on and thinks we have both gone crazy. The stress is not good for her condition. She says she can’t take it anymore.

Today I tried to find the connection to sever it. I felt the energy coming from a side of my waist and tried to cut it out. I felt asleep in the process like out of nowhere and woke up with tachycardia and a strong pain where I tried to cut the energy. Every time, I try a new thing he sort of backs down for like a few hours and then attacks harder. And when he wants to really feed fast he uses her to bring me down. By now, my whole body aches. I feel weak, look pale and I’m losing weight.

I want to believe I will make it, but fear is taking up on me. The good news is that my meditations are starting to feel real, like I’m feeling the energy as I practice. The bad news, after today's episode I don't dare to go to sleep.

Once more thanks,
Old 18-02-2013, 01:33 PM
peaceofmind

Dear All,

It’s been a while since my last post. I’ve had my highs and lows but the more I resist an attack, the more intense the attacks have been getting. This is what I’ve tried so far:

• Praying
• Asking my guardian guides for help
• Severing the connection by cutting the cords (it’s painful sometimes), over and over
• Try cutting energy connections with my sister
• Doing meditations protect from psychic attacks (I found a real good one on youtube (Hypnotic Meditation - Sleep & Relax - Positive Affirmations for Creating Any...)
• Asking for forgiveness to my sister’s higher self and forgiving herself, myself, as well as the attacker’s
• Asking my body and mind for forgiveness for not having taken care of my energy properly
• Meditating (white light, violet light, white circle, reflecting mirrors, grounding)
• Wearing an amethyst stone
• Sending messages to the attacker’s higher self, like talking to him
• Asking others to pray for me and my health (like in church)
• Invoking the archangels
• Using sage, sea salt, thyme, cinnamon and basil for bad energy
• Ignoring his intent and putting ice to numb the areas I feel the connection coming from and try to talk to many more people or do other activities to distract me.

At first when I have tried a new technique, I’m under the impression that he backs off, a little bit, but then comes back and attacks stronger. The other day I almost fainted in public because he was constantly “feeding” day and night for two days on a row.

My emotional state is more stable but not his attacks.
My relationship with my sister sometimes is in the stage of ignorance, sometimes is in the stage of hostility. She wants me to admit that I have fallen in "love" with the attacker. He is eating my energy so, what kinds of affection can one have towards a monster? She says she’s not going to be held responsible for whatever happens to me.

I’m soooo tired. I hope I can find a way to overcome this soon!

Then again, thank you soooo much for your support.
Old 18-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Knower

Fear has a crazy way of making things worse then they really are. Your emotions are charging the negativity. So yes in a sense it's feeding off of you. But you are the one feeding it. Get a handle on your emotions. You really are in control here. I had some crazy things happen to me this past year. I pulled myself out of it. You can too. Relax. Stop being afraid. Look at the reality of your situation. Are you truly being hurt? Or is it your own emotions and your sisters own negativity creating this? Do things that make you happy.
Old 19-02-2013, 04:53 AM
peaceofmind

butterfly1111, your right there’s a lot of fear in me now. At times I have thought my mind is playing tricks, I go like ok so I’ve lost it - lol; but there are physical reactions when he’s in contact and calmness when he takes a break. If it were only him, it would be bad but tolerable; if it were only my sister’s situation, I feel I could also control it. But both things together were too much for me to assimilate, I guess.

SunMist, I went ahead and did the test you suggested just to see how she would react now that she is aware I know what’s happening. First she continued arguing and would not believe me. The next time, though she insisted on what she was saying, I noticed some hesitation and she stopped talking sooner. I’ll continue with the exercise and pretend nothing is ever happening until it stops for real. My major concern continues to be my inability to rest while trying to sleep, if can sleep at all.

I’m still doing the exercises (cutting cords, building a protection shield, etc.) I think I'm getting better, but it's taking me quite some time to do it right. I must have faith.

Blessings,
Old 20-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Master
Yes, keep with it, all your practices that appear to be working to some extent. With practice and adaptation they get better and better.

Again I encourage you to minimize contact with your sister, I'm not convienced yet that it's not her who's causing this through her own paranoia and need to control the boyfrienda nd anyone the boyfriend may or may not have interest in. This whole thing very much is indicitive of some very unsafe mental processes being developed in your sister at her choice. Your descriptions of the situation strongly led me to believe she has some phychic talents and is either toying with them to mess with you, or is unaware of them yet employng them anyway. She's just to insistant on blaming you for all this. That she has an agenda is obvious.

Having been on the recieving end of a serious mind 'pluck' I would encourage you to seek actual proof. Her saying some guy exists and he's doing such and such to you is not proof of anything other than her mouth opening and sound coming out of it.
Think like a trial lawyer, nothing absolutuly nothing can be admissable into the Court of You without verifyable tangible proof. Your sister saying some guy is doing something, then insisting upon it, throwing in lots of hysterical details and then raging emotions is proof of one thing only - she is desperately trying to manipulate and control you.
You feeling sensations at the points you have determined are where he is corded to you is proof of one thing, she has gotten into your mind and you are feeling some sensations, which may or may not be associated with anything related to her or him and could just as easily be your mind reacting in a sympathetic manner due to prolonged stress and expousure to someone else's mental inventions.

Try very hard to find proofs not assumptions and conjectures fed to you by someone else's delusions. This will help you build a very strong shield indeed. The "Shield of Disbelief" is pretty powerful.
Having too many rituals you follow to protect yourself only feed the initual assumptions and prolong the madness, it helps build the illusion that is is somehow all real.

I'm not saying it's not, hence the metaphyscical advice I first gave, however if the advice is not working or only partially working it is highly likely that your caught in someone else's delusion, which phychic shields wouldn't work on anyway. So mix in a healthy dose of skeptism at this point. Is any of this real, can you prove it's real, or are you only left with "my sister says this and she says that.."? and now that you've been expoused to it long enough you are starting to manifest signs of it, which are becoming 'your proof'?

Head to your local libraury and check out some books on mind control and manipulation. Look at what the military's done in this field, look at what Jim Jones did in The People's Temple in San Franscisco and how that led to 914of of people taking their own lives by drinking his Koolaid in Jonestown Guyana in 1978. Look into Charles Manson and how he controlled his families minds - its been studied in extensive detail as to how he was able to control otherwise intelligent and rational people. Look up David Koresh and his followers (not sure this one was a mind control job persay, but he did control the enviroment and control the varibles of what went into his followers minds)

Start researching this stuff peaceofmind, see how continued states of drama, suggestion, emotion, control of perception and suggestions of perception over time allow for mind control. One person can given the right setting and suggestions over time control the thinking and reactions of another person without use of violence, threats or physcical cohersion.
Even simple researching on the phychology behind advertising will be very illuminating for you and give you a basis to begin finding the Truth of what is happening to you.
Actively researching and seeking answers to what is happening to you will help you to get in control of the fear and the active seeking of truth moves you into a state of not being a victum in your own mind. We are victums when we react in fear and feel helpless, we are empowered when we seek answers.

It's time to prove, for your own sanity and peace of mind, what is happening to you. Is someone you've never met and aren't sure actually exist outside of someone saying they exist actually effecting you through the phychic realms or is the person you can see in front of you gaslighting you for their own twisted amusements and employing mind control as their device with a cover story of it being 'some other person' effecting you through the etheric realms.

* Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victum doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity. Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
Old 28-02-2013, 05:28 AM
peaceofmind

My investigation results!

Hello everyone,

CrystalSong
you gave me a great idea about this whole situation. I decided to approach it from the point of view of an outsider. I’m doing a lot of research on whether it is my mind playing games, my sister, if the attacker exists and how to face it all in a healthier way. My results so far:

My sister: I must say, she is not a liar but she has managed this situation to show her true feelings about me and everyone in the family. She believes what she wants to believe. I’ve become her scape goat to cover up for her responsibility of having contacted and associated with such kinds of people. In a way, she is an energy vampire and I’ve noticed that at times, she has been used as the trigger to major attacks. The other evening she went out and like five minutes before she arrived (I didn’t had a clue about the time she was coming back) I started feeling an attack. It has happened a few times. Also, it’s harder to defend myself under an attack when she’s close.

The attacker: Unfortunately, there is a third person (or persons) involved. He is a well-trained telepath that has become pretty well connected in the music industry. He and his “friends” have estrange parties, not too long ago a lady was sent to the hospital with cuts in her skin. Whatever they do is dark. He is part of a group, I don’t know their name but they play with energy and astral projection dangerously.

Now every situation has a bright side. The goods things that have come out of this situation:

• Now I know my sister’s true feelings and I can protect myself
• She has realized how dangerous are her games with this thing and is starting to awaken. She is actually fighting him back and I see her determine to end it for good.
• I have discovered an amazing truth beyond my imagination. I now know what goes on in the energetic world and I can begin to learn to protect myself

As always, thank you for your support and your advices!
Old 28-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Sangress

I'm glad your learning. Many people would just stick their heads in the sand and pray in your situation. But you are learning to take the good and the bad alike and find a balance within it and play to your own strengths. Your learning when to endure, tolerate, defend or attack and how to observe a situation from an impersonal perspective. This kind of experience is the best way to learn in my opinion, and thus far your gaining a fair amount of knowledge. Hopefully you can put it all to good use.

I'll assume any help I can offer is not needed anymore, but if you should ever need a third party to back you up I'll be able to answer your calls.