Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroclus
The thing is, I feel like I might have the ability to hear others thoughts while they hear mine also. This has made life horribly unpleasant for me as my thoughts sometimes run wild. I am terrified to go in public because people ridicule me mentally due to the weird way in which I think. I don't want to do this anymore. Please, I am in desperate need of help. Is there a way to make it stop?

hi Patroclus, looks like you need to build some shields and filters. explaining how this done is nearly impossible since each individual engages their survival mechanisms in their own way. you might want to start with the "bubble of white light" method and innovate and fine tune from there.

also, it's been my experience that one's life conditioning and the POV created thereby can cause distortions at the point of reception. for instance, if you have a poor self image and the mental/emotional energy is filtering through that negative self concept you might feel and hear the thoughts of others as persecutory when, in fact, their thoughts/feelings are not directed at you all but are just generalized angst that you're picking up on and taking personally.
Old 14-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The OP thinks everyone canhear his thoughts, but if you could you wouldn't need to ask the questions.

Nor ask me that question.

cute by half, Gem but revealing of your ignorance of how this phenom actually works.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Patroclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
hi Patroclus, looks like you need to build some shields and filters. explaining how this done is nearly impossible since each individual engages their survival mechanisms in their own way. you might want to start with the "bubble of white light" method and innovate and fine tune from there.

also, it's been my experience that one's life conditioning and the POV created thereby can cause distortions at the point of reception. for instance, if you have a poor self image and the mental/emotional energy is filtering through that negative self concept you might feel and hear the thoughts of others as persecutory when, in fact, their thoughts/feelings are not directed at you all but are just generalized angst that you're picking up on and taking personally.

You just blew my mind. I really agree with everything you said and in fact I have seen this "bubble of white light" used before. It was a girl and forgive me for saying this but it seems women have more control over this, as far as I have witnessed anyways. My self image is completely horrible because I have done some pretty ****ty things. And its not that people on the internet can hear my thoughts, I would have to have seen them before. I feel like I completely deserve to have a negative image. People are completely seeing my negativity of myself and people speculate on it and it makes me feel even worse. I wish I were dead because I always accidentally blurt out all the things I have done wrong in my past and people find me despicable and unbearable to be around. I just want to go back to normal. Please..God...Someone...Help..
Old 14-01-2012, 10:45 PM
res

Quote:
My self image is completely horrible because I have done some pretty ****ty things. And its not that people on the internet can hear my thoughts, I would have to have seen them before. I feel like I completely deserve to have a negative image. People are completely seeing my negativity of myself and people speculate on it and it makes me feel even worse. I wish I were dead because I always accidentally blurt out all the things I have done wrong in my past and people find me despicable and unbearable to be around. I just want to go back to normal. Please..God...Someone...Help..
Dont beat yourself up Patroclus, there is not a single person on this planet that hasnt done something they are not proud of. Have you seen the way kids treat other kids. Its a natural process of learning by your mistakes but for us to get the best out of the negative experience we need decide that we have reached a level of maturity where we can take charge of a new day and move in a more positive direction.
What you did in the past is essential to forming your mature personaility and as a result you may be now more inclined to assist those you feel you harmed. Lets say you made fun of a paraplegic and learnt that it was a bad choice. The compassion you aquire for paraplegics from your realisation may drive you to dedicate your life to making a difference in their lives. This would correct the bad choice and turn it in to a positive experience that will never be repeated again.

Our past isnt a measure of who we are, its a measure of who we can become. You have realised that things you have done are wrong, which makes you a good person and are already on the right track.

You can change your life if you choose to accept that today is a new day and that you have learnt from your own actions in the past and move forward. Accept that you have learnt from your mistakes put them in the past and dont mention them again. If you are having trouble putting them in the past then i might suggest looking for someone that can give more attention to helping you process issues and revel the good person that i can see you always have been

You are normal, we all are unfortunately
Old 15-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Patroclus

Thank you res I really appreciate the response. If somebody could expand on the whole white light bubble thing to stop people from hearing my thoughts and seeing me in the astral plane and stop me from hearing and seeing them. I hear people speak of their "spiritual guides". Funny thing is, I have something sort of like that, but it's clear they don't want me on this planet anymore. They criticize me and insult me constantly and tell me to kill myself. I usually laugh it off and tell them to go F themselves. Life is too beautiful and short enough as it is. These "guides" are much more advanced in the astral plane, and it is quite evident that I won't be able to block them out. Maybe if God is willing and I am deserving, one day they will be erased from my life and all of this astral stuff will go away. Personally, I don't want to hear other thoughts or people to hear mine. Some people are much uglier in their mind and I just want to live a normal life. I would rather worry about the astral plane in the afterlife. Any input that might help me block others from entering my personal space would be much appreciated. I can sense that some of you have alot of experience with this and great amounts of wisdom to offer, as you already have. Please.
Old 15-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In my view, a person is beyond help if they insist on being fear filled.

John

In my view the help then begins with supporting the person in finding ways how to not be controlled by fear.

No one is "beyond help". That's just silly.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 15-01-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Old 15-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You just blew my mind. I really agree with everything you said and in fact I have seen this "bubble of white light" used before. It was a girl and forgive me for saying this but it seems women have more control over this, as far as I have witnessed anyways. My self image is completely horrible because I have done some pretty ****ty things. And its not that people on the internet can hear my thoughts, I would have to have seen them before. I feel like I completely deserve to have a negative image. People are completely seeing my negativity of myself and people speculate on it and it makes me feel even worse. I wish I were dead because I always accidentally blurt out all the things I have done wrong in my past and people find me despicable and unbearable to be around. I just want to go back to normal. Please..God...Someone...Help..

I really wish I can help you with this, Patroclus. Unfortunately, I don't know much about ESP and Telepathy. I just wanted to say this: Please don't wish for death. Everyone was put on this earth to do wonderful things. To help one another. Don't have a negative image of yourself because then people will pick up on that negativity. And personal negativity really brings you down and affects all areas of your life. If people look down on you, then don't worry about them. They're just not the right people for you. Everyone does wrong things and people shouldn't judge them for it. We're not perfect. You're special. Never forget that. You have a gift. I hope you solve your issue!
Old 15-01-2012, 05:00 AM
Master
I feel like I completely deserve to have a negative image. People are completely seeing my negativity of myself and people speculate on it and it makes me feel even worse.

Patroclus... I'm now hearing a much different issue for you than simply eavesdropping telepathy.

It's possible for you to release and heal your negativity and self-judgment... really. There are ways to do it.

An excellent one is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. Some people use this acupressure method for themselves, but in the beginning and with complex issues as you seem to have it's best to work with a trained practitioner, at least in the beginning.

You could look into it at:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

and http://EFTuniverse.com

Xan

Old 15-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:

(((Patroclus))) i know this is difficult but try to calm down. you'll not make sense of your mind's activities if you're panicking.

it's my understand that empathy is the precursor to telepathy. we feel before we think and think in images and symbols before we form word thought so it's important for an empath to be able to discern his/her feelings from the emotions that are sensed from others. can you do this?

as for self esteem issues ... the clearer and more accurate is your perception of yourself the clearer and more accurate will be your perception of others. being self honest not only includes examining and correcting one's flaws and foibles but accepting one's goodness and beauty as well.

ya know? if you're were really so very despicable you wouldn't care that you were. the fact that you're filled with remorse indicates that there's plenty of beauty and goodness in you to work with.
Old 15-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Patroclus

I honestly couldn't imagine where all of you gained so much knowledge in this subject. To be honest, when I came to this site I thought it might not be the real deal, but I can tell by responses that alot of you actually have connected with the Astral Plane and are not fakers. Especially Internal Queries..You seem so....familiar. Maybe I have never met you or communicated with you, but gosh does it seem like you know exactly what I'm talking about. And Xan I will be looking into this EFT very closely. Much appreciation. So glad you guys actually know what you are talking about! This forum may just save my life.

Also I did some searching but didn't find much on this "bubble of white light" method. Are there steps to follow to be able to pull this off?