Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Health condition flare up after chakra meditation

Hey guys,

i have hashimotos and from what ive read its related to the throat chakra and so im assuming i have a blockage. i usually do meditate a couple of times a week.
Recently i have been focusing on my throat chakra to try and unblock it. Ive done this in the past a couple of times also. What ive noticed is whenever i do a meditation focused on opening my throat chakra i will feel a slight pressure in my chakra and then maybe a few days later i will have a flare up of my hashimoto symptoms. When this happens i discontinue with my meditation as its very off putting.

Am i doing something wrong and Is this usual for meditation to make a health condition flareup? Is it just a coincidence that when i do a throat chakra meditation i become unwell? Do you think i should continue on with the throat chakra meditation and see if my symptoms subside?
Old 10-02-2018, 06:43 AM
Master
Hey Wolfie, I tend to go and have a look at this page and try to get a sense, not necessarily taking for granted it's right on but more to be in an area worth considering, of what might be the underlying issue.
http://ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm

I've been working on myself for years and I can tell you that at the very least we get a lot better but its based on, I believe, the whole self discover thing as we form trusts with ourselves not in being told whats wrong and how to fix it but discovering within our own inner searching how we make those discoveries our own. Even to the extent we created the malady just as the impetus we need and possibly even as a hint to a strength we've not quite taken the time to bring about within ourselves. Good luck and all the best.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Knower

Unfortunately,to completely disclose any kind of chakra is absolutely not enough, sometimes it kontsentrirovanija.That chakra is completely earned it you need min. a year clear doing energy practices.In Yoga for purification visuddhi use Viparita karani or sirsasana.Vishuddha is polluted by Kama accumulation of cursing ,profanity(her right side) lie idle talk,Smoking(her left side).As well as the struggle for power.(central channel.)Therefore ,if you repent the accumulation of such karma, then you can largely promote the disclosure of this chakra.