Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Think about this....in 1901 Guglielmo Marconi (of Marconi radio fame) made the first ever trans-Atlantic radio broadcast....a signal strong enough to perhaps have entered into space .....radio waves of course travel at the speed of light....so our earliest radio signals have traveled about 116 light years from earth......an area of space containing many star systems.....

In 1936 the German government broadcast the very first TV signal with real power behind it.....powerful enough to leave earth and travel through space.
what did they broadcast??? If you were thinking Nazi propaganda, no that's not it! It was the 1936 summer Olympics.

So our very first TV signals are now 81 light years from earth and anyone who might be watching at the closest star systems we know of are now watching Rod Serlings "Twilight Zone"!!!

Just over 40 years ago....NASA lunched the Voyager 1 & 2 space craft both of which have both informational recordings and directions to earth!

Prior to that two earlier NASA programs , Pioneer 10 and 11 also had plaques on them detailing who made them and where we come from...

All of these spacecraft have left our solar system.....as of around 2012 Voyager 1 is in interstellar space and Voyager 2 is transiting the heliosphere and soon to enter interstellar space.

With both Voyagers travelling around 35,000 to 38,000 miles an hour...it will take them about 40,000 years to get to the closets star systems....still, I can't help but wonder if putting a road map to earth on them was a good idea!!!

Something to think about!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Y'all better be careful what you wish for!! There is absolutely no reason to believe that extraterrestrials would be friendly to us...quite the opposite....and beings with the advanced technology needed to cross light years would be so much more advanced than us they could squash us like a bug!

Hi Lucky If there advanced they won't want to squash us like a bug, not only are they advanced with technology but also advanced spiritually they don't use technology some of them, even there ships are made from consciousness, not nuts and bolts. Think about this though as well if a civilisation becomes to advanced in technology only without any spiritual aspect to them they will most likely end up fighting amongst themselves and blowing themselves up before there race can all advance into travelling around space, im not saying thats going to be the case every time though because theres all kinds of circumstances that could happen, but you can see that happening. Plus there are beings that watch over the galaxy's and planets as well.

Quote:
The simplest comparison I can think of is when Europeans (with a far more advanced society and technology) arrived in the new world....the indigenous populations with there stone age technology were decimated...either through open warfare or through the introduction of old world diseases they could not fight off......

Our planet could just as easily be invaded for our resources and our governments and people becoming nothing more than forced labor and satraps to a hostile race.....or simply wiped out because we're in the way.

There are unfriendly e.t's that don't like us, they work more through manipulation of the masses and stuff like that, through the governments and world elite, it's not like how you see it on movies where they come with a lazer ship an start blasting every one, they operate from another dimension pulling strings from that realm of the people in power here. And the cases of people being abducted and and having bad experiences is from our own government working with some unfriendly e.t groups.

The more advanced friendly/positive E.Ts though who are here as well do not want our resources, on there planets they share everything and work in complete harmony with there planets, they don't work how we do here and they lack nothing they don't even need to eat, they live off energy, they can eat for fun but they don't need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Conspirators make this out like its the biggest deal in the world but nothing would really happen other than talk. ETs wouldnt help us. Do you give a lighter to a child? Do you tell a child your beliefs? No matter what stage humanity is in, a child wouldnt know the use of a lighter, a teenager would burn things with it, and an adult would use it to light a cigarette or fire a cannon

Or maybe they are like an elephant and we're the mice its scared of

Thats why for now the positive E.T groups work with people and contact those who they feel are ready, though you can ask and put the intention out there as well, they interact with us in ways like, through dreams, our thoughts, out of body experiences, meditation, seeing ships in the skys ect... Also this is not a conspiracy this stuff is real so many people world wide have had experiences and contact and me and my friends have also filmed ufos which i will post links to some of videos bellow which i have done before on here anyway but ill do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25VPQKgKEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRVo7BLvM0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPB...-bo8BO5k31TxgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLl6P_7Cdx0
Old 04-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Master
"Tony Rodrigues Interview: Twenty Years & Back in the Secret Space Program

In the interview with Tony Rodrigues we discuss his twenty years and back in the Secret Space Program, how Tony remembered being a sex slave, his time on Mars, Ceres doing labor work, and the types of species he encountered during his time in the SSP."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdhEJJorIxY&t=22s

"Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpE7CC1zZiA&t=506s

"On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a "20 and back" program. He recalls everything that subsequently happened during the intake process for his recruitment into the “Space Marines”, and has partial recall of his subsequent activities during his 20 and back service.

After ending active reserve service with the USMC Reserves (1978-1984), Gerloff went on to serve as a U.S. Army Ranger (1987-1991), and police officer with the Mountlake Terrace and Seattle Police departments (1992-2001). From 2004-2005, he served as an international police officer with the United Nations Liberia peacekeeping mission.

Gerloff has provided military and police records that corroborate key aspects of his testimony, and contain many anomalies which point to his “20 and back” service. He believes that his coming forward has been sanctioned by a USMC/Department of Navy intelligence group established by President Dwight Eisenhower, which is actively promoting disclosure of a US Navy Secret Space Program."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqXTWymvEA

"Anthony shares more about his experiences as a marine, MMA Fighter, milab super soldier, sleeper agent for Monarch and Kruger, and his meeting with President Trump on a spaceship."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRzurPcdYXo&t=84s
Old 05-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
I love the series "Cosmic Disclosure" with David Willcock and Corey Goode. If anyone else gets Gaia Tv check out this series. It seems that the alliance has given an ultimatum to our government after being placated for many years by them that they would ever so slowly ease the public into the disclosure they've known for years of the extraterrestrial beings and their knowledge of their existance. According to the series the alliance is not pleased with the progress or how slowly the government has handled this and basically has issued a subtle but pointed ultimatum that they will take the matter into their own hands very soon. Supposedly they have been told that the public is going to be seeing more and more sightings of crafts as well as those who are spiritually open and believe will have and be given the opportunity through not only dream state but also meditation to connect with these beings and meet them. These two particular episodes were the talk of the town when they aired.

Timeline Splits and Diversionary Tactics
Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock
S8:Ep444 minsAugust 29, 2017Guest: Corey Goode

The Ascension of Earth
Cosmic Disclosure
September 19, 2017S8:Ep7Guest: Corey Goode

Last edited by Spirit bird : 05-01-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Master
Jason Quitt: UFO Disclosure, UFOlogy & 2018
Published on Jan 4, 2018

"Jason Quitt speaks to Neil from Portal to Ascension on UFO Disclosure and speculating on what is going on behind the scenes, the intention of this disclosure and what to expect in 2018."

Delonge, UFO community, Media, Fractions, SSP, Technologies, consciousnesses, awakening, disclosure, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbvNVJuk0Do
Old 14-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
The SECRET SPACE PROGRAM - A Brief Overview
Jordan Sather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAK-a8Op8KI&t=647s
Old 15-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I love the series "Cosmic Disclosure" with David Willcock and Corey Goode. If anyone else gets Gaia Tv check out this series. It seems that the alliance has given an ultimatum to our government after being placated for many years by them that they would ever so slowly ease the public into the disclosure they've known for years of the extraterrestrial beings and their knowledge of their existance. According to the series the alliance is not pleased with the progress or how slowly the government has handled this and basically has issued a subtle but pointed ultimatum that they will take the matter into their own hands very soon. Supposedly they have been told that the public is going to be seeing more and more sightings of crafts as well as those who are spiritually open and believe will have and be given the opportunity through not only dream state but also meditation to connect with these beings and meet them. These two particular episodes were the talk of the town when they aired.

Timeline Splits and Diversionary Tactics
Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock
S8:Ep444 minsAugust 29, 2017Guest: Corey Goode

The Ascension of Earth
Cosmic Disclosure
September 19, 2017S8:Ep7Guest: Corey Goode

Thats awesome, ive been having some serious emotional and spiritual dreams lately. I used to always watch Wilcock but stopped when the Gaiam app (now Gaia) was strangely discontinued on the platform i watched it.

Keep us posted if anything else important comes up... I know everything he says is important, but u know...
Old 16-01-2018, 12:24 AM
Master

"Corey Goode ended up in the ER minutes before showtime...he was scheduled to talk about his 26 page document that was about to be published on Divine Cosmos... Jimmy got the text 20 minutes into the broadcast... and immediately reached out to David Wilcock to jump in and cover for Corey...which he did.

What resulted was this broadcast... David and Jimmy walk and talk through the highlights and discuss Corey's latest update... in what may be the most important show of the year...and it's only January."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_0Hx5VKCk
(Video interview with Wilcock with Goode update)

https://divinecosmos.com
(Wilcock site with updates)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Thats awesome, ive been having some serious emotional and spiritual dreams lately. I used to always watch Wilcock but stopped when the Gaiam app (now Gaia) was strangely discontinued on the platform i watched it.

Keep us posted if anything else important comes up... I know everything he says is important, but u know...
Old 16-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Master
This thread is starting to remind me of that late night radio show "Coast to Coast AM"
...... LOL!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 16-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
This thread is starting to remind me of that late night radio show "Coast to Coast AM"
...... LOL!