Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 10-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory

Interesting you mention lasers. Honestly, i think people underestemate the way telekenisis works. If you think about it for a minute, the cuts could have been made telekenetically with a few extra people. Look to the huna methods in south america, they use levitation by chants, or mantras. But even still, to cut something with sheer telekenetic will, would be plausible if there were enough people thinking the same figures of the size of stone. Or at least, thats how I figured it would work. I dont recall anything of that particular bit. But based on the strength in numbers, i would assume it would be possible to cut rock with telekenisis aswell.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammiRose
Interesting you mention lasers. Honestly, i think people underestemate the way telekenisis works. If you think about it for a minute, the cuts could have been made telekenetically with a few extra people. Look to the huna methods in south america, they use levitation by chants, or mantras. But even still, to cut something with sheer telekenetic will, would be plausible if there were enough people thinking the same figures of the size of stone. Or at least, thats how I figured it would work. I dont recall anything of that particular bit. But based on the strength in numbers, i would assume it would be possible to cut rock with telekenisis aswell.

that is interesting, I really don't know enough about it I guess. most of my stuff comes from either ancient texts or pop culture and I haven't been much exposed to telekinesis... but it sounds like you have a viable alternative for me to ponder on!
Old 10-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
that is interesting, I really don't know enough about it I guess. most of my stuff comes from either ancient texts or pop culture and I haven't been much exposed to telekinesis... but it sounds like you have a viable alternative for me to ponder on!

If you need to know more about just what kind of ability energy has when used and mixed right ways, look at some videos of Qi Gong. They even set fire to paper without a physical touch. In the huna techniques, they lift huge items without a sweat. I would figure it would be only natural to be able to break something precisely if you can lift it with little/no effort.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
lol i love this comment ^^ i believe they were built with assistance from E.Ts, people where shown what to do by them, how to build them.

There are ancient civilizations across the planet who were not meant to have communicated with each other they are separated by oceans yet they some how have build similar pyramids, coincidence?

I replied with an intention to make the reader smile and laugh.

But also, I am not making stuff up. It is possible for people with control over five elements to create things out of nothing(as per esoteric texts, and I am from India so...). And if you search on the web, you will find the theory saying Thoth built them using his mind power.

With Regards
Blaze
Old 10-11-2017, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence

But also, I am not making stuff up. It is possible for people with control over five elements to create things out of nothing(as per esoteric texts, and I am from India so...). And if you search on the web, you will find the theory saying Thoth built them using his mind power.

With Regards
Blaze
Yea, well maybe thats what happened im not 100% sure how they were built but i have ideas, but Thoth was an Egyptian God and according to Egyptian mythology, the Gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius the brightest star in the sky, what type of Gods descend from places like that? E.T's!

Old 10-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
I saw a documentary the other day, which said that the pyramids are much older than science dates them to be...up to 20,000 years old in some cases.

In the past, there was a race of giant humans, just like how other creatures have become much smaller than their evolutionary ancestors.

The Bible speaks of a race of gargantuan humans, the Hindu texts also speak of a race of giant humans with incredible strength, like Bhima...these humans stood about 50ft tall and there were also other humans like we have now. Also, Earth's gravity was much less.

It would be nothing for those giant humans to pick up blocks of that size and arrange them in the shape of a pyramid...or stonehenge...

I like those pictures of the Pyramid in Indonesia which is called Chandi Sukuh...and Chandi Sukuh is an old Shiva temple and so are those in South America.

In fact, I am studying the spread of ancient Shaivism (Shiva worship) from Mojendro Dharo in Pakistan to the Myson Complex in Vietnam and they have even found Shiva Lingams (phallic stones) in Ireland, Mongolia, Cambodia, Peru and all over the globe...and I'm learning to read the Harappan (Indus Valley) manuscript after studying the lost language of the extinct Champa civilisation...which is where I am at right now.

Here is the spread of language from Egypt to Peru...and of course, architecture (pyramids) would follow:

http://adeptinitiates.com/from-egypt-to-peru/

Here is the Indus Valley Script from Mojendro Dharo which was found on Easter Island:

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

It proves that the ancient Vedic religion was the first 'belief' that mankind had.

Yeah, this is a passion of mine. lol

I love this quote:

Quote:
Is there something valuable to learn from these highly advanced pre-deluvian cultures? One humble answer could be in knowing that (we) modern humans are not the most evolved we’ve ever been and that we come from great and renowned ancestors. To know that we too can achieve a higher state of (consciousness) thinking, living and being. We must acknowledge that “who they were, we are.” We owe it to ourselves (humanity) to strive for greatness and a “better understanding” — for it is in our blood.

It is most certainly in my blood and I have a kind of pre-deluvian 'genetic memory' that I can access as a result of it, which is very nice.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence

With Regards
Blaze
Here is an article I just found relating the Shiva temple in Cambodia with the Mayan temple in Guatemala.
https://www.ancient-code.com/the-hidden-pyramid-code/

I was thinking about the actual 'pyramid code' which the article did not mention, but thought about the floor-plan of the Borobudur temple in Java again.

What is it that all these pyramids have in common? and then it hit me - they are all 3-dimensional representations of the Shree Yantra - see my avatar.

Each temple design is a monument to the 36 elemental tattwas...and then the words of Nicola Tesla came back to me...about the numbers 3, 6 and 9:

http://www.michaelleehill.net/wp-con...sla-3-6-9-.jpg

In Hindu religion/spirituality, the number 108 is very sacred and special...what is the number of the elemental tattwas of the Shri Yantra multiplied by 3? why, it is 108!

What are the individual numbers of the Tattwas added together? 3+6 = 9

How about the number 108 itself? 1+0+8 = 9

So, I have found the ancient, secret code for the design of the pyramids, and what they are, are storehouses of psychic/divine energy...like cosmic capacitors that store prana/chi for use by human beings.

(I just looked at my clock and it said 11:11).
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Master
After I reached my own conclusions about this, I decided to do some research to see if anything out there backed this up or if I just had an overactive imagination...and what I found blew me away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMhmLTMEX_w

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com.au...mids-capt.html

Welcome to 11D my friends.

...and now I have gone back into samadhi again...yes! YES! =)
Old 11-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Master
Also, a weird thing happened to me last night. I started out at a pyramid in Peru....ended up at this huge pyramid in Bosnia Herzegovina within seconds...traveling through 7D in style:

I had a look online after I arrived...found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtC1JDuFWm8

Oooh...I've been surfing the 'cosmic internet' for years now! =)

After visiting Bosnia, I slipped into the torsion field again and focused on Mt Kailash in Tibet:

https://www.rbth.com/blogs/tatar_str...d-shiva_707558

After that, I lined up Mojendro Dharo, Peru, Bosnia, Kailash, Guatemala and Egypt and I got this:

http://geolines.ru/netcat_files/18/1...0b575ebdca3010

http://api.ning.com/files/MKFc-iEKOZ.../MtKailash.gif

Now I know what the pyramids are, how they were made and what they do...it's amazing!
Old 11-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Yea thanks for your posts Shivani Devi, iv seen that pyramid in Bosnia before covered by the trees, pyramids are all over the planet most likely, some are covered up and some are fenced off by government we even have a pyramid here apparently in Australia called the gympie pyramid but its covered in trees and fenced off.

There are also the Gosford glyphs here in Australia there Egyptian hieroglyphs, some of my friends have gone to see them and they said they are real, there is a few fake ones around the area apparently that other people have carved into the rocks but theres one big wall which they said looks much realer then the others. The aboriginal people also have a story where people came from Egypt to Australia two of the Egyptians tried to steal knowledge from them or something of knowledge and the Aboriginals where like well, you can try leave with the knowledge but you won't make it back to your home, one of the Egyptians got bitten by a snake an died the other one drowned at sea. Also someone told me some gold they found in an Egyptian tomb was tested and it said it came from Australia.

Also i noticed the picture of the pyramid with light coming down or shooting up from it iv seen other pictures like that as well, there all very well placed the pyramids aligning with stars and with each other and other sacred sites around the world, theres more to them then just a building.

Also heres something else, in Cambodia at the Ta Prohm temple theres what looks like a Stegosaurus Carving too, lol.