Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 24-07-2014, 01:16 PM
surrendertotheflow

What Happens if You Don't Open and Close Session?

I have read up on pendulum use, and I planned on using it in the appropriate, respectful way.... HOWEVER....

I got too excited.... It came in the mail yesterday, and I didn't get home til late last night. I am shunning myself now for not doing so, but I did not open or close my session... I just kind of "played" around with it. It worked for sure! But, I feel like maybe I brought in some unwanted energies into my house.

After messing around with it last night, my daughter woke up screaming and crying as if she had a nightmare (she's 10 months old). She is usually a great sleeper and even if she does wake, we generally can get her to go right back to sleep. This was not the case last night. Eventually she did settle down but I sensed something wasn't right.

Then my mom tells me she thought she saw a shadowy figure in her room last night. I had shown her the pendulum and showed her how to play around with it too.

I learned my lesson indeed. From now on I will use it appropriately. But what about the energies I may have let enter that I need to get rid of? What's the easiest way to clear the energy out of my house now?

Blessings and Appreciation
Old 24-07-2014, 03:53 PM
surrendertotheflow

Took some precautions... Used red clover leaf and loud prayer to break up any negative energies.

Other suggestions would be helpful. Anyone worked with sea salt before?
Old 24-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

Ground it like you would ground yourself. Send roots from it deep into the earth and have it surrounded by White Divine Light.

Lynn