Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 27-04-2014, 12:20 AM
lovingspirit

Quick question plus a tip

Quick question about pendulum and I want to add a tip in the end.

When dowsing with the pendulum where are the answers coming from? Some people say its an extension of our Higher Self, while others believe spirit guides can speak through. Or is it both? (maybe through intention we decide)

Heres a tip that helped. After you ask the question for the pendulum, look up in the air with your eyes closed. Detach from the question and visualise something peaceful, this detacthes you not thinking or influencing. Then after that when guided look down, you might be surprised because it might be the opposite on what you thought it would be.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Guide
Lovingspirit, I have heard the same as you, higher self, spirit guides, guardian Angels, the Divine. I don't think there is just one answer. I think it comes downs to the belief of the person holding the pendulum and what is right for them to believe who or what is moving their pendulum.
Old 27-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Experiencer

Simple answer is to ask if your spirit guide (name if you have) is there and happy to answer some questions. That's what I do.

Only one time the pendulum failed to move when I wasn't in the best of moods LOL.
Old 28-04-2014, 01:22 PM
lovingspirit

thanks guys for your responses :)

Your right! It all comes down to the holder of the pendulum, I like that :

Thanks again!
Old 23-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Pathfinder

I have a question for anyone....can a spirit guide be a relative that has crossed over?
Old 26-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahla
I have a question for anyone....can a spirit guide be a relative that has crossed over?

I have read Not.
Old 31-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Knower

Only in the rarest of cases if and when they have fulfilled their own lessons
Old 30-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Melanie

Hi I'm not sure about spirit guides but I do know one thing my mom is my guardian angel now she told me one night in a dream that was like a vivid dream almost like I astral travelled