Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-03-2018, 06:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Please channel

Hello all , I really need guidance when it comes to my life and I was wondering those of you who could could channel a light beings (spirit guides/angelsetc) guidance and advice when it comes to my life.
Old 24-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Master
here's some do-it-yourself:
7 Most Effective Ways To Receive Spiritual Guidance
https://blog.mindvalley.com/receive-spiritual-guidance/

i believe that these words are applicable:
Yes, Your thoughts/beliefs manifest your reality. You are doing it, not just your higher self but your normal awake concious as well as subconscious does this. You can change your reality by changing your thoughts. ~ Leopard777Hime (10-12-2015)

since you're directing how changes manifest in your life, move towards your joy, always.
follow your bliss.

here's an interesting thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=121384
Old 02-05-2018, 02:40 AM
Guide

:)

easy.....
here is your channel.....

Your guardians say to trust yourself and live your life..... be who you are and no one else... be someone you are proud of...... live a life of love and feel it within yourself...... know that the answer is within you and you only need to find the right question to ask your .....SELF>... :) Let the universe guide you back to yourself...... you are in love... you are surrounded in love... you are love.... you love others.... remember this as it is the only reality......

Find yourself.

here is a guardian joke....( your not lost.. your right there where you are.)

Old 15-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Experiencer

Great messages from those who posted before me.

I am being compelled to tell you this

Follow your heart what is done in your life should be aligned with your moral compass and driven by a need to better yourself. You already know the answer you are just afraid to follow. Dont be afraid life without fear is freeing. Your Angels will always take care of you and they are always there for you.