Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

health affirmation question

I am just wondering what the thoughts are ...

regarding if one is saying health affirmations, then for whatever reason .... stops saying them

will the health return to how it was before saying the affirmations ?

or if by saying the affirmations and being ' healed ' so to speak, is it ok to stop saying the health affirmations ?

Adrienne
Old 30-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Master
Yes, if you stop any affirmation there is the chance you will revert back to the pre-state you had before it. The whole basis of affirmation is to create a mindset that creates what you wish to receive. Affirmations help keep that state fresh and current in your mind and your life.. Stopping the affirmation can make it all the easier to revert to what was before it happened.

For instance, it's easy to affirm to acquire and receive money and become able to be "comfortable" and then get too comfortable with what you have and forget to stay in the state of being there, and lose all that you get and be back to where you were.
Old 30-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I had a feeling that would be the answer. I was thinking of a friend whose family has heart related issues, and this friend had been saying affirmations, not accepting the fact that they needed to follow this path with the heart issues.....

and I was curious what might happen, if they stopped with the affirmations?

if it would increase the likelihood of them also having heart problems, or maybe they already do but just don't know it yet? like it is in their DNA and there is nothing they can do about it .... maybe DNA isn't the correct word I am looking for

just a little scarey if one is saying the health affirmations and then stops ....
Old 30-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Master
A genetic predisposition is just that, a predisposition. It's not always a guarantee, it just makes you more prone to it. As well as, it is one of many factors that can contribute to ones health and anything in it. In other words, just because it happened to Aunt Sally, and Grandma Bridgett, doesn't mean it will hit Dianna. Like they say, sometimes something skips a generation.

So a positive mindset could help create the reality that one exists in that is part of "skipping a generation."

Which can make it possible that once the affirmations are gone, one re-opens the door to the reality that the possibility is still possible.

I think an easier understanding of it is that affirmations create the opportunities for something/anything in life to occur. Without the opportunities things can still happen, they just may become more rare. If at all.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Inner, I have heard of the part about " skipping a generation " ... lucky for those who belong to that ' skipped generation ' .
Old 31-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Master
A very simple statement representing all health affirmations that I use every day is to look in the mirror and say out loud "Good Morning". I say it 3 times with a few other terms which promote a general well being.

I do not plan to discontinue this affirmation when I do indeed have a Good Day.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Experiencer
My favorite health affirmation is "Every cell in my body is filled with light and love."
Old 02-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you John and joyfirst, both good affirmations to start the day !
Old 16-09-2014, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
I just found one more nice one in the book I am reading Mind Power Into 21st Century by John Kehoe. He wrote about doctor, who asked his patients to say twice a day for a few minutes " Every day in every way I am getting better and better." They healed much faster. I changed it to "Every day in every way my life is getting better and better." I thought I will shoot many things with one stone this way.
Old 16-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Great idea joyfirst !! That should cover everything.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction