Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder
Visit from my mom :)

A few days ago I posted asking why my mom who passed 3 years ago hasn't visited me or sent some sort of sign that she was around me still...

Last night something happened and it's cheered me up a bit...

A bit of back story first - I frequently experience sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, and body vibrations as I'm going to sleep. I used to be able to Astral Project or go Out of Body but when the vibrations start there's an unknown fear that stops me at the minute.

Anyway; last night I was lying in bed going to sleep - I didn't experience vibrations or Sleep Paralysis...I was just nodding off - my mind was clear and blank (for once lol). I wasn't thinking of my mom - not AT ALL.

Then I heard her CLEAR AS ANYTHING!
I heard her say 'Kerry' in her Scottish accent. It was as clear as if she was in the room or even as clear as if she would shout me from downstairs when I lived with her.

Even though I say that it didn't sound like it came from in the room really, it felt like it was inside my head. I've heard stuff in my head before as I'm going to sleep - like voices or noises. They're very real - I always assumed it was just a bit of a dream coming through or my mind being active.

As it happened I tried to wake up but was in Sleep Paralysis - I tried moaning to get my boyfriends attention to help wake me up but he didn't hear me. I stayed in sleep paralysis for about 10 seconds and when I came out I was a little freaked out but had a giggle about it with my boyfriend.

I really believe this was my mom - I wont insult her by even questioning it because if she did come to see me I wouldn't want her thinking it's pointless because I don't believe it.

Old 14-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account

How nice and special. Thanks for sharing
Old 14-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you BlueClover x
Old 15-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Pathfinder
Stumbled across this, how sweet <3 <3
Old 15-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Seeker
Thanks for sharing! Truly inspires us :)
Old 15-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Knower
How lovely this is to read, as this is very close to my heart due to my mum recently passing...I am currently disciplining my Astral experiences at the moment as I want to be able to control which realm/plane I visit so I too can connect with my mum.
This really inspires me, and I do believe it was definately your mums voice you heard hun...Thankyou so much for sharing as this has given me hope and encouragement to keep trying :) ⭐❤⭐
Old 15-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks Dex & Sweetlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Thankyou so much for sharing as this has given me hope and encouragement to keep trying :) ⭐❤⭐
I'm glad it inspires you as it was kinda gettin me down as to why she hadn't said hello. Keep at it cause I feel so much better now, I hope you get what you want soon
Old 15-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm glad your mom was able to get through to you; what a lovely experience.
Old 16-05-2014, 03:08 AM
yumi14

Awww, I'm really happy you experienced this :). I got a smile on my face when you mentioned her Scottish accent :), the way you described it was so cute <3.
Old 16-05-2014, 03:56 AM
RikPaul

It continually amazes me how many people keep telling me they do not believe in an afterlife, reincarnation or even crazier ... they reckon we have no spirit.

These people must have absolutely zero spiritual experiences in their life as I cannot figure out how they would arrive as such a ridiculous conclusion.