Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:31 PM
feohgoddess

MY phone rings all the time

Hello. My telephone rings almost every day, and I have caller i.d along with the private caller block. I will always get a telephone number, local or long distant, but I call back and either get a fax dial up ish sound or my phone will claim that the battery is low and die.

I have NO IDEA who is trying to reach me. I never hear anything on the other line, and up until recently a big light bulb has gone off in my head that perhaps a loved one or someone is using the phone as their way of communicating with me.

Anyone experience this? and if so, do you know who it is? can you hear anything or voices? Its been happening for so long and finally the other day it dawned on me that its PROB NOT A PRANK CALLER.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:40 PM
dreamer

I get this sometimes, I almost know before i pick up the phone it's gonna be one of those calls too. I don't know what or who it is. I sometimes wonder if its an incription code for my brain, tuning me into a different frequency?

What do you think?
Old 09-04-2006, 04:57 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi,

You guys have a fascinating topic going on here, may I suggest you guys take a look at this article when you have the time, you may find it interesting:

http://www.fatemag.com/issues/2000s/...article1a.html

Heres a snip from another item which I feel you will find informative, its from an article written by Ellen Montgomery:

From the online Psychic Journal, 2001:

33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions:
When you are around, light bulbs flicker, the computer locks up, or the radio goes haywire.

You will find the article at:
http://spiritualhangover.com/52symptoms333.html

Make of it what you will.

Peace

TzOlKiN
Old 10-04-2006, 01:27 AM
feohgoddess

Thank you for the articles. VERY interesting and gives you something to think about. I particularly loved the spiritualhungover article. Alot of the symptoms I go through myself, my mother as well. Esp the sleep patterns, buzzing in my ears, power serges. I seem to always pop lightbulbs. My mother will and has made so many people's computers freeze, pick up transmitters on her car radio, the street lights will go out all the time, and of course there is the phone. she sucks the life out of a battery like no other. she has one of those $5 phones from walmart now with a 90 ft cord b.c she keeps killing her phones and the batteries. Its been like this for years.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
dreamer

great articles TzOlkiN,

I've had a pressure in my head since doing some mushrooms in November last year, it feels like how i imagine a sperm feels when it is trying to get into an ovum, pushing and struggling trying to work out the way in, waiting for the egg to allow it in when all its questions have been asked and answered properly, maybe?

i wonder if we are all just little sperm swimming around unaware of what to do until we happen on the egg and then try and get in and enlightenement is the same as conception, a one out of 6 billion that works out it's way in, and so life is propageted? I like this thought, it would answer the questions of creationists and scientists satisfactorilly i.e. a planet is released once a cycle from the universal ovary having been created in 7 days, with a dna blueprint that gives it the features of previous experience i.e. dinosaur bones in the ground it then spends a quarter of the cycle moving into fertile position, half the cycle being fertile and habitable by concious life forms, building to a climax and then is destroyed and drawn back up to be recycled and used again at a later date?
Closed Thread