Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder

Sapphirez, The bulk of that text was for an article I wrote a dozen years ago; we wrote many similar articles for magazines around the World, in the UK, US, Aus & NZ. No, N and I are no longer together in that sense but we remain close friends.

Here is another (tweaked) article - on a slight tangent with Crystal Healing. It was for a UK magazine about 9 years ago..

New Thoughts for Crystals

Many people have looked at a crystal at one time or another and have had the brief, but specific thought that crystals must somehow be ‘alive’. It’s often a very quick thought because it’s automatically followed by a second more powerful thought of ‘ but there’s nothing to prove it, so let’s think about something else’...
Imagine, if you will, a world where if you look at an object and think about its ‘life’ - your perception of it dramatically changes and you see streams of different coloured energy issuing from the object in every direction. Then, as you ‘watch’ these streams and channels of energy moving, you see them travel in a certain direction, towards something else that you don’t quite see...
N, was born in Ukraine in a large city, 200km south of Kiev. When she was 9 years old, she went through a spiritual awakening that opened up full clairvoyant vision to her. She grew up between different worlds; this outer ‘physical’ one and several more subtle ones which the majority of people do not perceive.
N knew nothing about crystals; her first language is Russian and there are no crystal books in Russian, she needed me to teach her what I had learned about them over many years in the field of minerals. However, one day she ‘looked’ at various stones and asked me why ‘this one’ had a spiral energy while ‘that one’ had a cloud energy and why this ‘other one’ had white energy ‘coming from this end’ - and not the other end... I didn’t have a clue. We were, at the time, selling over 25 different books on crystal healing in the shop - but none of them even came close to answering these ‘energy questions’. Then she asked me why ‘that one’ was supposed to be good for relieving headaches and why ‘this one’ wasn’t... Again I didn’t have the answer and again our book selection failed the enquiry. The real crunch came when N asked me ‘exactly how do they work’? At this point, there were no definitive answers available, seemingly anywhere.
We looked at even more books - over 50 in all but still couldn’t find rational answers to these types of questions. So in July 2002, N began to study the subtle energies of crystals and minerals in the little study above our shop, she drew their energies and described them and then began observing what happened when people used crystals in healing exercises. She also, at this point began to observe people’s thoughtforms - particularly the thoughtforms of healers and therapists while they worked on their patients / clients. This stage of research achieved some radical conclusions...
Generally, very few people ever mention the term ‘thoughtform’; it is used in ‘closed’ esoteric groups when beginners are trained and initiated into the mysteries, it is also found in some little known Theosophical books. Yet, among the modern day seekers of spiritual knowledge - it is hardly ever heard of or discussed.
This seems highly ironic because it is absolutely impossible for us to exist without the creation and employment of thoughtforms. They are an intrinsic part of our inner reality. All healers use thoughtforms, all therapists use thoughtforms, all teachers, doctors, students, bakers, bricklayers, salesmen and all people of all walks of life use thoughtforms. I think it was Ptaah, through Jani King in the 90s that used the term ‘idea construct’ - it is the same thing - a thoughtform. The study of thoughtforms in depth will completely alter the way you look at your life, you will perceive your mind to be capable of extraordinary abilities, not least of which is to be able to change realities...
By the fact that you’re reading this magazine, we can take it for granted that you are either ‘awakening’ or ‘awakened’. That you either understand or accept the concept of a multi-dimensional reality and that you are aware that you have several ‘vehicles’ or ‘bodies’ on several different ‘levels of reality’. This makes things easier to grasp the concepts of thoughtforms... When Isaac Newton proposed his laws of motion and gravity, they became accepted to the fold of those laws we now call Physics; but they apply only to this ‘physical’ level. There are ‘other’ levels, and therefore there are ‘other’ laws. In this physical level, matter is composed from molecules of atoms, yet in the level of the mind, the fifth dimension, the matter that composes that reality is far more subtle. It is also extremely reactive to thought. As we think - this matter instantly forms shapes that are exactly relative to our thought. The type of thought dictates its structure and colour; the strength of the thought dictates its size.
So let’s look at the process. You look at an object - anything; within a fraction of a second you create a thoughtform, it is based on your perception of the object and the interaction of your mind and consciousness. It’s as though the thoughtform is a reflection of your thought, but more than that because the thoughtform IS your thought, it is the embodiment of all principles and objectives of the thought. If you can imagine that it is also attached to countless invisible ‘strings’ that travel in all directions to intertwine with the ‘causes of all reality’ and karma; so that the thoughtform can be perceived as a ‘component’ of all reality at all times. Like a part of a jigsaw puzzle that has just been made - for a puzzle that is constantly changing and unfolding.
Now let’s look at some numbers... on average, we create anything from thousands to hundreds of thousands of thoughtforms every day. There are some 6 billion people on this planet so that adds up to a vast, incomprehensible number of thoughtforms being created and each one ‘fits in’ to the grand unfolding scheme of life. That’s how huge this concept is – and it is happening perpetually with us, all the time. It becomes all the more extraordinary when you consider that, generally speaking we are entirely unaware of this situation yet we are directly involved with it. There is a phrase ‘global human consciousness’ – it is used to describe the ‘current situation’ of the level of spiritual awakening of humanity. These countless billions of thoughtforms act upon the global human consciousness constantly. You can make your own mind up about whether this global level is high or low at this time.
However, despite their being so many thoughtforms created; generally speaking, these are individually relatively weak in strength. They only become increased in strength by joining together with others and forming ‘clouds’ of thoughtforms that are similar by their vibrations. These ‘clouds’ drift through the subtle environment, pulled by ‘tides’ of subtle laws.
Generally speaking, there are two types of thoughtforms, weak and strong. The weak ones are little more than ‘information bubbles’ which we create for a brief moment of time and when that time has passed, they become obsolete and we no longer have use for them. Such ‘ordinary’ thoughtforms have a kind of in-built ‘self destruct mechanism’ that acts from the moment when they’re no longer used. It is directly related to the amount of attention we give to the process of creating the thought in the first place. Perfect examples of this can be the thoughts you created when reading sentences of this article a few lines back… remember those thoughts – no – well that’s because you didn’t need to. If you have a conversation with someone, you might describe something and then your companion might comment on your description, you think (very briefly) on what they say – and instantly reply with a further point of conversation. Move the clock forward by just a minute or two and you’ll find you have no connection to the thoughts you made in this conversation except those which are of value to you. These latter thoughts are more important… “what time did he say? 3pm – yes; I must remember 3pm”…
Strong thoughtforms are made where the person deliberately pays more attention to their creation. These types of thoughtforms are wholly different to the ‘information bubbles’ – because we value these thoughts – we put ‘more’ into their creation; we pay greater attention to them. The more attention we pay – the stronger they are and consequently, the stronger they are – the longer they will last in ‘time’.
Whenever an energetic healer performs their work; they use thoughtforms of certain types and by and large, these matters are unconscious to them because certainly the majority of healers will perhaps have never heard of a thoughtform. The results that they achieve are directly attributed to how strong or how weak their thoughtforms are. So, if they become aware of their thought at the time of its creation - obviously their thoughtforms will be stronger and consequently their work will be far more effective. The thoughtforms have ‘vibrations’ and these act on the energetic bodies of the person or patient at the time. These are the facts. However many people will find their stereotypes to difficult to overcome (for example, the belief that they are ‘a channel for universal energy and there is no personal involvement’ etc...etc...) and therefore have difficulty in accepting such a concept. It’s ironic that in such a case - it is the thoughtform they hold to themselves so dearly that acts to prevent them from creating and working with positive thoughtforms for the benefit of their clients and patients. The IT term ‘firewall’ comes to mind!
If you do any healing work, of any kind - try deliberately thinking about the exact work that you are doing at the time and then compare the results... you might be surprised.
There is a third type of thoughtform; the ‘very strong’ one. This type is formed by someone that knows exactly what he or she is doing and they apply their knowledge as ‘second nature’... Good examples are the thoughtforms that surround the physical locations of the ‘Retreats’ of the Masters of Humanity. At such locations the thoughtform acts throughout the local environment to disincline people from approaching such a place, thus the Master is not disturbed from their work while they’re present there.
Possessing this ‘higher knowledge’ brings tremendous responsibility; one can definitely alter ones reality and circumstances and this can affect other people’s realities; which can bring about karmic implications. Some very strong thoughtforms can last 100s, 1000s or even perhaps 10s of 1000s of years. Only when you have fully understood and consciously appreciated the karmic implications of having such knowledge may you be capable of studying it. Its practice is simple, yet for our ‘modern conditioned lifestyle’; extremely difficult to carry out.
So to return to the original subject of crystals… After 2 years of research, N defined that as much as crystals do indeed have individual qualities, many people performing crystal healing often don’t use these qualities. This is partly because many folk don’t realise their ‘true’ qualities, but mainly because the ‘subtle mineral energy’ is so ‘weak’ that it can only make a negligible effect on its own. Many people can (falsely) believe a certain stone to be imbued with a certain therapeutic quality, yet it is their belief (their projected thoughtform) that may give this stone that quality. Their thoughtform can be attached to the stone and thus, temporarily give the stone the ‘artificial quality’.
Where someone actually knows the true quality of a stone and then deliberately creates a special thoughtform – with the function to command the energy of the stone to act upon a part of the body of their client or patient – then great work can be accomplished. This is because the power of the thoughtform gives far greater strength to the minerals’ energy. Then, the subtle energetic part of the body begins to react and undergoes transformation, but that’s a whole new subject on its own…

We published our thesis as a book but it wasn't well received by crystal retailers as it clearly and bluntly highlighted that polished stones were nowhere near as effective for healing. The same with heat treated, chemically treated and 'changed' minerals. Given that the market is awash with these versions of minerals and that the rough, natural minerals are far less commercially appealing. None the less, to my knowledge; our work is the only one that details exactly why crystals and minerals have therapeutic qualities. So many writers just say this or say that - how often do you read about a stone's quality and then why it has that quality? In short; how do you know what you're reading is true? Our book is out of print; so I'm not looking to gain from saying that..

I don't often come in here - I'm not 'into' crystals as a subject anymore, Life moves forward and you become interested in other matters; I'm writing an esoteric novel atm; it'll probably take me another 2 years!
Old 18-12-2018, 02:27 AM
Master
hi Element, I checked your recent posts to see just how lucky or serendipitous it is that you happened to be back here to post in this thread and have a question about one of your posts from last year. not sure if it's a question with an available answer but anyways I am glad that you popped back on the forum and caught my thread and graced it with your story and experience. I have posted here sporadically too throughout the years and came back a couple months ago cuz I needed to rekindle my spiritual side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
A crystal or mineral (in the case of Lab') has no loss of effect when broken naturally (ie not cut in half but broken). The reality is that the one Monad inhabiting the original stone at the time of the break moves into the larger of the 2 pieces. The other piece then becomes inhabited instantly by another Monad of the same genus/species. You now have 2 of the same type of stone but there is no loss of subtle energetic effect at all.

so I was just wondering where that Monad came from, might be a silly question but Idno of course I don't understand things like that or if anyone can know, or if it's some vague answer like the ethers or something. I figured it was worth asking you though. I have broken too many crystals. As some point out when one laments about breaking a crystal though, most every crystal was broken off of a bigger one to begin with anyways. so what if you have a piece like optical calcite that shatters into multiple shards, do each tiny shard get reinhabited?

I've got to read the new article you just shared still but I will reply about that in a new post so I can add another question to this one about what you already posted. I was thinking about the elemental theory. I can't claim to know or totally understand what all you and your ex accomplished, but I was under the impression from my own kind of research that almost anything from nature heals, including the elements. obviously they can also be disastrous but anyways I was thinking what if you tested the crystals by applying all the elements? wouldn't it still have an increased energy field? did you guys experiment that way? or if you applied two elements did the field increase the same as with one or did it double that? to apply all elements for instance you could put a candle in the crystal candle holder and have that sit in a pile of sand or dirt sitting in water, with a fan or person blowing on it. did you guys try something like that before concluding that the energy field was only expanding because of an elemental imbalance? because you could or did find out that the energy field expanded with different human interaction like thought or meditation or some sort of conscious connection right? I suppose that could be considered akasha or ether or whatever they say the 5th element is, but anyways I was just wondering about the theory because I still think that all sorts of natural interventions would increase the energy field as I feel like the crystal would appreciate the attention and application of different aspects of nature or consciousness to it, just as most any parcel of nature does.

sorry I wrote this so long about a simple question. basically I just want to know if you guys tested applying all elements at once to the crystal, and if you didn't, do you think that the field would not have grown because there wasn't imbalance? maybe I misunderstood that theory or conclusion as you wrote in the first article shared cuz I would imagine the field would grow even bigger with quadruple elements applied right?
Old 18-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
So I guess no real proof or science then. Perhaps I wouldn't have had so much of an objection if the title of the thread was " crystal healing theory " or " crystal healing practices " but trying to say that crystals heal better than doctors is laughable.

Not to say I have any problem with someone practicing with crystals. There is no harm in having an amethyst to help with addiction or a citrine to help grow your financials. Even I will sometimes out of curiosity look up the metaphysical effects of a specimen when I get a new one, but it's just for fun and I don't really take it seriously. I would never suggest crystals and herbs over a real doctor.

I honestly hope you don't really believe these things for the sake of you and your family. Maybe you are just trying to get a reaction. I have a hard time believing you have not had benefits from modern medicine. You have never had antibiotics, or surgery, or major dental work ? You have never had medicine that helped you ? People used to die all the time, way more than today. People used to be lucky if 2 of their 8 children survived.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Sapphirez, In the grand scheme of evolution there are always countless Monads ascending to their next available mineral type. When you look at the 'bigger picture' you'd see it as an endless process of evolutionary ascension in principle. If a large crystal breaks, into a 1000 pieces; each piece is immediately occupied by an evolving Monad of the previous or adjacent group. The whole process takes a very, very long time for a Monad to transit through each of the 7 evolutionary groups with many mineral varieties in each group. So in the case of your optical calcite; yes each piece will be reinhabited. The only moment where a mineral or crystal does not actually have a Monad residing in its subtle structure would be in the immediate moment after an explosion. In this field, a LOT of minerals are extracted from mines and explosives are regularly used to blast rock; the huge energetic shock of such moments vacates the mineral deposits entirely, but only briefly as they are quickly re-inhabited by mineral Monads. Those that were forced out are resettled into further 'bodies'. There is no 'death'.

Q2, The elemental issue; we did empirical tests with each of the elements but - no, we didn't do one with two different elements at the same time; we didn't think of that. The important principle here, however, is one of balance; the Monad is forced to increase passage of the 'other elements' to balance its energetic structure. Thus placed in Water; it has to increase Air, Fire & Earth.. I would imagine that adding fire and water; would not really make more mineral energy as such - it would simply balance to a point where equilibrium was reached. Yes we did use a small battery operated fan and it worked - but it wasn't very practical. The "5th Element" is consciousness - or projected thought at a given moment.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Element - absolutely fascinating, I too would love to find more about what you and N experienced and learned. If you haven't come across this site already, you may find it of interest - taking a look at the molecular structure of crystals and trying to understand what makes certain crystals higher vibration than others - soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/research.htm

Did you and N take a look at geometry and its effect on crystal/mineral energy? I know from personal experience using geometric grids that the energy can be greatly enhanced, curious if you and her looked into it. Also curious if you have any idea about mineral energy of crystals submerged in other substances such as mineral oil?

Thanks for your posts, its been fascinating to read!
Old 19-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

Pyrocystis,
Yes, we did study geometry in a sense; sacred geometry. We considered the shapes that crystals and minerals were cut and polished into; spheres, Eggs, Tetrahedrons, Cones, Wands etc. I’ll see if I can dig out some old records.. In short, we wanted to know why it was that many minerals in a polished random shape (classic tumblestone) seemed to suffer energetic damage; yet others seemed virtually if not perfectly fine and even more puzzling that the ones which were worst affected seemed perfectly ok when polished into a sphere shape. We found out why; I don’t have the time atm, to detail all that – another time over the next few weeks maybe.
However, we also studied the common practice of ‘grid work’ with crystals. Definitely, without a shadow of doubt, we concluded that grid structure practices were only and wholly about the thoughtform behind them. There was absolutely no benefit to placing ‘so many’ quartz points (for example) in a particular pattern with a patient; we examined this through direct observation of people doing it with conviction and belief and by contrast – with people simply doing it with no experience or knowledge of the subject; a controlled experiment if you will..
As you can imagine, many people didn’t like our published findings. Our position was entirely objective; if something was happening we would see it take place, if nothing happened – equally we’d perceive that too. If any energetic effect happens through an interaction with a crystal or mineral then if genuine – it must have an explanation. After our two years study, we tied up all the loose ends we experienced.
There is definitely a connection between the subtle energies of minerals and geometry; many of their energy ‘fields’ displayed obvious geometrical symmetry. Here’s an example: Green Aventurine. In its polished form it appears like this – it’s mineral energy channels are heavily restricted. Whereas in its natural, rough form it is quite beautiful with distinct symmetry and obviously, no energetic restriction. I apologise for the small image of the polished one; it's all I can find in my current hard drive, I have better images somewhere else.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Green Aventurine Polished.jpg (7.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Green Aventurine Energy.jpg (106.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 20-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Experiencer
I can believe the energy effects of a crystal, and certainly they have energy fields, my wife can actually sense and identify the energy fields, I just simply object that they could be considered to be better alternative than a doctor for healing and taking care of ailments.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Intriguing - I'm sure your findings didn't make for the best book to be sold at metaphysical shops! Always better to have honest truth than validation of a belief, though. Ive always intuitively felt drawn to natural forms, always seemed that they would have a more potent and directed energy. What about vogel crystals though, with the intention of following the natural crystal growth direction and focusing the energy? Did you and N look into these at all? I know there are lots of poorly made vogels out there, with the precise and authentic ones in the thousands of dollars and not real easy to acquire - curious what your experience if any with these is?
Old 21-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
I can believe the energy effects of a crystal, and certainly they have energy fields, my wife can actually sense and identify the energy fields, I just simply object that they could be considered to be better alternative than a doctor for healing and taking care of ailments.

I agree, for the most part. Though I remember my wife long ago suffering from morning sickness and through using a natural Citrine crystal and 2 minutes of a thoughtform exercise, the morning sickness was gone. I don't believe any allopathic medicine administered by any doctor would match that.

I think it depends upon perspectives of actual reality... Where one person looks at their life and their health and looks for remedies and panaceas to help them be in better health, yet another might look at the 'bigger picture' and consider the true origin of the health condition they may have and seek to further their perception on a much wider scale... It's all a matter of perception of what reality actually is and where the best path through the hall of mirrors lies.
Old 21-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocystis
Intriguing - I'm sure your findings didn't make for the best book to be sold at metaphysical shops! Always better to have honest truth than validation of a belief, though. Ive always intuitively felt drawn to natural forms, always seemed that they would have a more potent and directed energy. What about vogel crystals though, with the intention of following the natural crystal growth direction and focusing the energy? Did you and N look into these at all? I know there are lots of poorly made vogels out there, with the precise and authentic ones in the thousands of dollars and not real easy to acquire - curious what your experience if any with these is?

Although we had heard of Vogels; we never got the opportunity to see a real one. That said, we did find that, by and large, cut crystals as wands were frequently no better than a natural uncut crystal. We definitely found many that were simply cut from 'Massive Quartz' and not from an actual quartz crystal point at all. The principle of cutting a crystal to follow its natural growth would probably be worthwhile - but again - why cut it at all? In respect of 'focusing the energy' - this is done by the user / healer through the application of the thoughtform / intention at the time - it is irrespective of the crystal used.
One of the greatest ironies we found with belief regarding Quartz Points was this idea that they have an energy channel coming from the point...
Whilst there is indeed an energy channel there - it actually travels into the point - not out from it. This channel is a solar energy channel and all, without exception, natural crystals with terminations and points have such channels. The Monad within absorbs the solar energy together with other local environmental energies to create the signature mineral energy. In many cases, when a crystal is polished and its point rendered smooth - this leads to a chaotic energetic situation and makes the Monad function challenging to say the least. Not every crystal though - some can adapt better than others to such unnatural changes; it depends on the evolutionary position of the mineral genus in the Mineral Kingdom.