Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 27-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Seeker

Godess Kali.. thought broadcasting, mind reading, intrusive thoughts.

I have been affected ny the matters in the heading hre??

I speak to groups of people, most of them are quite 'slow' pretty dumb... I can easily fool them while I engage with them.. but they are relentless, I get abuse hurled at me 80% of the time.. by various characters.. its as if they take shifts in trying to make me go crazy.. I'm not such a soft touch so im doing pretty well.. Im pretty sane barring the voices part.

I am slowly learning things about them... words, names, and other info about them.. at times/mostly I engage back with them and abuse them back (all in my head :/ ..yes.. its NUTS!! )

Anyway.. when ive learn't there's something that upsets them I use that ammunition to cut them down verbally.. this at times hurts them and their feelings and sometinmes they stop talking for s awhile....???. sometimes they come through to me very strong and loud. but after I start voicing my own version of abuse to them... their voices lose power??? the volume gets lower and lower until i can't even hear the specific person I was battling at the time?? The other voices in the group ALSO end up laughing and enjoying the fact that Ive managed to reduced the 'bullying' voice to a mumbling fool or making him lose his voice altogether???

I really have no idea who or what they are.. some of them speak Pakistani language??? others speak English and pakistani???.... they relay and translate whatever I say to each other as I try to experiment on them to figure them out??

Its not too much of an issue 'mostly'.. im not a weak person and im definitely stronger than the one or two 'specific' bullying voices??

I would love to know what anyone knows of this or thiks of this??

I am more than willing to give out any more info if its helps.. I can gladly do some exercises to test any theories out too??

If I can debunk any and all of this as justy some type of psychosis and i'd be the happiest man in the world.. but even if its not psychosis and thsi is in actual fact some type of supernatural??? Then I'd still like to ,know what it is exactly so I may figure it all out and hopefully even take my revenge on these evil 'beings'.

I REALLY could use some help guys?!?!

PLease give me a shout.

I don't even mind speaking one to one over the phone?? Ill pass you my phone number and speak that way or whatever??

im pretty desperate as this is the very firts time anything supernatural or psychosis of thsi calibre has ever affected me in any shape or form.

Thanks in advance

KryptoKnights