Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-05-2014, 04:41 AM
Knower

This is such a great story! Thanks for sharing. I've had a similar experience with my grandmother. When she died, I had pneumonia. Although I attended her funeral I was very feverish and the whole thing was such a blur I hardly remember even being there. I didn't cry even though my grandmother was very special to me. I was just really REALLY sick and dazed, and I felt horrible that I wasn't really present for her at the end of her life. Well, less than a year later I was sitting in the same spot at my cousin's funeral, and the priest was speaking and doing his thing...and I felt someone rubbing the back of my neck, although of course no one there was doing so. Still, there it was, like a physical touch. I knew it was my grandmother. She used to always rub the back of my neck whenever we were standing together. She did that with everyone because she was just very kind and liked to be close to people. Although I hate to say I wasn't terribly close with my cousin even though I loved him very much, I started bawling at this funeral because I knew my grandmother was with me, that she was right there with us all making sure we were ok, or perhaps it was to make sure that I had the opportunity to say goodbye to her even though when she passed I wasn't really present due to my illness. She was letting me know she was still my grandmother, no matter that she had passed. It's an experience that I think about often, and one that has led me to continue to speak with those in my life who have passed because I know that although they aren't physically here, they're still with me.
Old 16-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you Muileag & Yumi14.

RikPaul - I know people like that, even if an experience was blatant they still wouldn't believe it. It's a shame for them really. x
Old 16-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Fangsfriend

Very happy for you that your Maw came to visit!
Old 16-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Knower
Yes it amazes me too Rikpaul, that so many people think this is all there is to life...I refused to believe that at age 9!
That too was a beautiful and inspirational story Egad...I know it's only a matter of time before I have direct contact with my mother...just wish my clairvoyance would come back as I used to see my brother all the time up into my late teens and guess my imagination ran out ir something lol...as now I'm only able to use the clairsentient aspects of my gifts, I cant even do visual work that well.
Anyway thankyou both for sharing as your stories have given me new hope⭐❤⭐
Old 17-05-2014, 05:26 AM
RikPaul

I also used to be able to see passed ones clearer when I was younger than what I can now, its rare to see them now. Presence and clairaudience has compensated for that I think, I feel and hear them more than I ever did especially at night when the room is quite, you hear the most then.
Old 18-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Knower
I used to have full ESP but now only clairsentience is my main abilty, feeling and knowing...my clairvoyance and clairaudience seems to have faded to the point where I dont hear voices in my head anymore its now more of a thought implanted in my head when I recieve a telepathic message, though this seems limited to just my partner and especially my children...its very rare I see a spirit in waking life these days whereas it was common before...I'd love to get my old gifts back properly but dont know how to exercise them⭐❤⭐
Old 18-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egadanadage
It's an experience that I think about often, and one that has led me to continue to speak with those in my life who have passed because I know that although they aren't physically here, they're still with me.

Thank you for sharing your story Egadanadage. It's really beautiful
Old 18-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangsfriend
Very happy for you that your Maw came to visit!

Thank you Fangsfriend