Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Danii-Marie

pleiadians??

Hi Everyone,

Just a simple question: who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
Ive read a few things on them and too be honest feel really connected(?) to them even though im not entirely sure who or what they are and if they are even real?

Look forward to reading your opinions

Old 26-01-2011, 01:30 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii-Marie
who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
I actually don't know that much about them.. (just cause I don't care.. haven't taken up a particular study on them) I believe they exist because my teacher "bashar" teaches the idea that "everything you imagine exists, somehow, somewhere" I'm also sure he's delved out information about them as well

What I know is many incarnated on earth have simultaneous incarnations on Pleiades and as such have strong draws to them..

I know there likely one of the civilizations to make contact when were ready here on earth.. and I also know there are a few channels out there that do Pleiades work I've been to at least one of them...

The channel I'm aware of.. is "Christine Day" she does a transmission/channel out of vegas after Steve Rother does his (the very next day I believe) you should be able to find a bunch of her broadcasts on youtube by putting her name in..
Old 26-01-2011, 01:30 PM
hippocratie

Being a truck driver I was easily sold on the idea that a bunch of lizards control the world, but the pleiadians arn't what I expected. Image is everything though, it would be convienent to be able to shape shift.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Sundialed

I have attended a live lecture over the internet with the leader of the maya don alejandro and we got to ask him questions in which i had a few answered. the mayans are the ones with the pleidian connection. the pleadians came here and were the ones (according to the leader of the maya) who built pyramids in the middle of lakes and other things to help them measure time until they could control time, in which they been "counting" for 5 5,200 year periods, in which we are actually just about to end the 5th one. we asked if the maya are still in communication with them, and he said yes, always, that's why we have no colleges or universities because our knowledge comes from a higher source. he said that 500 years ago before the spanish came they were working closely with these beings who came to the earth all of the time. i have heard from other elders of his caliber of secret airports in the jungle. the mayan pleidian connection is well known. also, they do not need to communicate in the physical. certain maya are well beyond that.

watch seeding mayan knowledge and wisdom in south america on youtube where don alejandro makes a pleadian reference. there are also numerous articles online about this. if you want don aleandro to tell it to you straight the lecture i attended is on esoguru.com but it costs 10 bucks to watch but the money goes towards helping don with his film shift of the ages.

here is a transcript of that youtube vid

Don Alejandro speaks....

Esteemed Willaru,
In the first place, it is an honor to find ourselves here. You here in your land.

We come from Central America, the Mayas. So with this decision to come here to pick up something from the cultures, the writings, the glyphs, the petroglyphs, the markings... The great wisdom which our ancestors held.

In the first place, we the Maya as have 20 types of calendars. All of these, the largest one is the calendar of the long count, which has a period of 5200 years. This is one way we are finalizing in these times. We are speaking of the year zero. How is all of this, because really clarifying all of this is difficult, because our great masters were persecuted and assassinated 500 years ago.

The little bit we have, that is why we come here. It is necessary to document the things, so the light comes out, because as our elders spoke, they thought of today. They spoke of tomorrow for our children. The day after tomorrow… the life our children's children. They always thought of their children, not as Western world thinks of the present thinks, "now there is gold here, we have to extract." They (Western world) never thought about what this would cause, and now there is a great environmental contamination, the destruction of Mother Earth… exploration of petroleum that all the great inventions there are now here… nuclear tests… war on all sides, and why is this? When our ancestors populated these lands, they lived in peace, and had communications with other beings that came from other planets.

Willaru speaks…

So this meeting is part of the prophecy. I am also working with another Master from the Amazon jungle. The Incas, the real Inca Masters of the House of Priests, live in the 4th dimension in Enchanted Cities. Part of this learning is to share this knowledge, what they have given us, humanity. This is a great responsibility with ourselves and with humanity to share with the world. Because in this way, as we heal ourselves we help to heal others. When we liberate ourselves, we help to liberate others. In this way, we are cooperating with the transformation of the world.

Don Alejandro speaks….

As I just said a moment ago, and you said it also, in order to change… the objective of this filming that we are making with these great people who accompany me, is that there is such a huge situation in our lives, the natives of the Americas… the Mayas, not just the Maya's have great wisdom. There are several people, nations of the world, as we have symbolized in these seven candles we have in front of us. The constellation of stars the PLEIADIES. That is what is symbolized by these 7 candles we have in front of us, because the wisdom of the Mayas came from the constellation of the stars. From there came 4, Balam Quiche', Balam Ac'ab, Majukat'aj, Iqui Balam. This life that came from the constellation of stars, they lived with the Mayan is for hundreds of years. In the Mayan nation, they were called Mai, or Atlantis.

They rose again to the constellation of the stars and came back down again in Egypt. They were called Caramaya. They return to the constellation of the stars. They came down again to China, probably in Cambodia, since there are extraordinary temples. There they were called Maya Ches. They went up again to the constellation of the stars. They came down again in India. They were called Nagamaya. And so these are the same Masters who came from there. So this is of the Mayas.

What is missing here is to know the name, maybe you know because here you call it Tata Inti. You talk a lot about Pachamama. So we are here bringing this message to the world. (referring to the film Shift of the Ages) We have a great culture. Ours comes from the constellation of stars. Here you also speak of Tata Inti, as you do a Grandfather Sun.

And so, there are great stories, and this is what we have come to gather. At this time, the world is confused. Our brothers go out on the streets screaming that there is the salvation, that you will go to hell or heaven, threatening humanity. Master, as you know they have killed us by the millions, and we are of the same. So we have lost nothing. What we have lost is our lands. They took it all, and they have it. So now, what is left for us to do is to call out …communicate this… bringing these messages …. that the wind take them …. in every heart, in every thought. Let us not destroy the beauty of the earth…. it is our mother for us. (end of transmission)

ask more receive more
Old 29-01-2011, 11:14 PM
Maya7

Hi Danii-Marie

I would recommend getting an Akashic record reading done from someone well recommended, especially who deals with star groups and find out.

I had my record read before I even understood Star groups and found out that apparently my original home is the star seed Alpha Centauri, making me an alpha centaurian. I don't stick to it 100%, but there may be great truth in it, as I do resonate with the characteristics.

Either way, you can find out too by getting your Akashic record reading, and find out your original star seed location.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Danii-Marie

Thanks everyone for your replys, Ive heard of Akashic records before but not looked into them too much although it sounds very interesting so will see if i can find someone to do one!
Many Thanks
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
ct0

Search"Billy Meier UFO Factor Randolph Winters " on youtube. an inciteful conference tells you a lot about the pleiadians and they're society plus science of the ships, pretty mindblowing stuff brilliant watch.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:17 AM
serenesam

I believe they do exist but just like with everything else with time, things get skewed. There's all kinds of people trying to make money with ulterior motives and we don't know what constitutes fiction and reality.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:42 AM
ct0

To some degree your right but we always have to take into consideration how plagued our belief systems (espicially western) are. Our egotiscal anaylisis of everything exotic to society causes our skepticism. These beings are actually A LOT more interested in us than we think.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Master
I suggest reading some cosmology on the star system from authentic scientific researchers...