Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Experiencer

Hi Neville,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Avadar,
i do find this whole subject fascinating and agree with an increased awareness that it would be foolhardy to suppose that we hominids are the only form of intelligent life in this universe.
Absolutely.

Quote:
I would however further suggest that we too, at least in part are extra terrestrial and that therefore we too in part are an occupying alien intelligence.
If we are in fact a hybrid race, which it appears that we are, then we have alien DNA within us.

To be precise, Homo sapien/Terran DNA has 223 alien genes within its matrix.

Zecharia Sitchin's page on that issue:

http://www.sitchin.com/adam.htm

Dr. Roger Leir's validation that there are indeed 223 alien genes in human DNA:

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../14/01565.html

It is up to us to decide if we wish to pursue the mindset of the Reticulans, to value and promote the ideology that 'Science Is God' while also being spiritually indifferent.

I am not of that ilk and one's focus is certainly a decision that we all make, directly or indirectly. I think that there are people in this forum who are of that mindset. They are quite obvious.

Quote:
It is my hope that I did not inadvertently suggest that our spiritual masters were either Reticulan's, Annnunaki,Nephilim ,Elohim , Pleidian's, Arcturians or any other life form for that matter.
You didn't.

I just felt it pertinent to make the point that they are not.

I equate the Reticulans/Zetans/Anunnaki to all be one and the same thing. The Anunnaki are the ancestors of the Reticulans of today and were essentially Reptilian. The Grey races appear to have been genetically created, a blend of Reptilian DNA and Preying Mantis DNA, at a more recent time in history.

The Pleiadians, as stated, are just alien spirits with no bodies and no ships.

Quote:
I would suggest further that bells and whistles are nothing on our ability to project our consciousness anywhere at any point in time and space. I admit that physical intervention is not all that easy when we travel in this way but observation is quiet sufficient for me any way.
This is a good appraisal.

The Reticulans are mechanistic in their approach and have a tunnel vision intellect. They do not view things from a spiritual context. That is their inherent weakness. For there are things that can be done in The Light on the Other Side that their machines cannot duplicate. That is how they will eventually fall. Not through advanced physically-based technology used against them. But through advanced spiritually-based technology used against them.

And we develop that from using HCR...daily and forever.

But that is a topic for another thread.

Quote:
Best wishes Neville

Carpe Diem!
Old 14-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Master
Hi Avadar .

I have been following your thread with Interest . Thanks for posting . If I explain my Interest In these fields It will take an age regarding my own connections and experiences had .

What are your thoughts on Nancy Lieder and her website Zeta talk .

Her visions are very similar to mine and I have recently discovered my own link with the Zeticuli and others although I am not 100% conscious of what It's all about yet . Work In progress as they say .

x daz x
Old 14-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi God-Like,

Quite a nickname you have there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Avadar

I have been following your thread with Interest. Thanks for posting.
You're welcome.

Quote:
If I explain my Interest In these fields It will take an age regarding my own connections and experiences had.
If I may make a suggestion, feel free to do that and make it concise in order to make it easy to read.

You sound like you have much to share.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on Nancy Lieder and her website Zeta talk.
Telepathy is the universal language of Spirit. As of yet, there are no physical beings that use telepathy as their language. (If there were, we would probably be pilgrims who visit their temples and see them on television regularly.) So when you come across anyone who, despite how they term it, is having telepathic communications with purported aliens, then you can make a safe assumption that he/she is channeling spirits and probably alien ones at that.

Such is the case with Nancy Lieder. She is a medium for a Group Entity of Zetan/Reticulan spirits who have their own agenda. Namely, to further Zetan culture and the subtle imperialism of their physical counterparts on Terra. So that Terrans not only avoid fighting the Reticulans that kidnap people here in order to use them as laboratory animals (among other things), but that the Terran population comes to embrace the Reticulans as their elder space brothers.

Remember, by definition: Group Entities representative of any religion or mindset always have an agenda of promoting their culture and in gaining more control and influence over those in the flesh.

Quote:
Her visions are very similar to mine and I have recently discovered my own link with the Zeticuli and others although I am not 100% conscious of what It's all about yet . Work In progress as they say .

x daz x
It appears that you have clairvoyant and probably also mediumistic ability.

If I may make a second suggestion, try exploring and opening yourself up to other types of aliens spirits that are spiritually focused, not just those aligned with or who had their last incarnation within the Reticulan Empire. This would allow you greater awareness of different cultures and vibrations of spirituality, many of which stem from systems that embrace medieval technology.

Ahem...spirits from medieval systems tend to make much better lovers than those who embrace a mechanistic focus of high technology and intellectual pursuits. They can also relay visions. And as with all spirits who are not in the lower regions, they can make themselves look anyway they want and anyway you want.

Namaste
Old 14-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi God-Like,

Quite a nickname you have there.

You're welcome.

If I may make a suggestion, feel free to do that and make it concise in order to make it easy to read.

You sound like you have much to share.

Telepathy is the universal language of Spirit. As of yet, there are no physical beings that use telepathy as their language. (If there were, we would probably be pilgrims who visit their temples and see them on television regularly.) So when you come across anyone who, despite how they term it, is having telepathic communications with purported aliens, then you can make a safe assumption that he/she is channeling spirits and probably alien ones at that.

Such is the case with Nancy Lieder. She is a medium for a Group Entity of Zetan/Reticulan spirits who have their own agenda. Namely, to further Zetan culture and the subtle imperialism of their physical counterparts on Terra. So that Terrans not only avoid fighting the Reticulans that kidnap people here in order to use them as laboratory animals (among other things), but that the Terran population comes to embrace the Reticulans as their elder space brothers.

Remember, by definition: Group Entities representative of any religion or mindset always have an agenda of promoting their culture and in gaining more control and influence over those in the flesh.

It appears that you have clairvoyant and probably also mediumistic ability.

If I may make a second suggestion, try exploring and opening yourself up to other types of aliens spirits that are spiritually focused, not just those aligned with or who had their last incarnation within the Reticulan Empire. This would allow you greater awareness of different cultures and vibrations of spirituality, many of which stem from systems that embrace medieval technology.

Ahem...spirits from medieval systems tend to make much better lovers than those who embrace a mechanistic focus of high technology and intellectual pursuits. They can also relay visions. And as with all spirits who are not in the lower regions, they can make themselves look anyway they want and anyway you want.

Namaste

Hi Again .

Basically after an awakening I opened up my Individual light so to speak .

I soon became aware that many other energies that exist within our universe were Indeed drawn to light activation similar to how a moth reacts to a flame . I have learned that some are connecting with me because of past lives and some are aware of contracts made within my present Incarnation that Involves portal work and Integrating energies with Earth and Orion and In that helping with the current shifts and alignments . Perhaps Interplanetary healing work some may say .

Certain activations and so forth reconnected me with memories of my own off world lifetimes and even down to a past royal egyptian one that has made much sense to me and along with that a reconnection with sounds and tones and basic geometric patterns that I have been exposed to .

It does sounds so sci fi I know . There Is also a code that I am not yet conscious of . I believe that the code will be contained within tones . (sound) It’s either that I am a carrier of the frequency or I will have to verbally or Instrumentally express It along with symbols - I feel It’s a mixture of both .

I have had visions where I have been aboard crafts and have been subjected to funnels of light being placed above my head etc . Like I say there Is too much to go Into . I have been made aware of 4 races that I have seen and a few more like the zeta’s the sirians and the mantis type that I have sensed by other means .

Your correct In that I am a medium / sensitive / clairvoyant so to speak - I am a work In progress In my channeling work and physical mediumship . Some of the spirit links are with those that were Involved In the secret societies and so forth the F.B.I - C.I.A - Space projects, MJ12 .Etc . .

I only tend to research what Information spirit give me and things seem to tally up thus far . Of course the link has to have a solid foundation built on trust and I haven’t been mislead yet . lol .

I am just taking one step at a time at present and I am not Interested In trying to make anything fit just to please or satisfy my curiosity If that makes sense . There Is an element of divine timing that’s In motion here In regards to how one Integrates the energies and to how energies are absorbed within our d.n.a / nervous system and so forth .

I just continue to work on myself and strengthen and purify my link and to not get carried away with what’s going on behind the scenes . I remain totally Impartial / unbiased as to what Information comes my way .

I hope this explains a little bit from where I am coming . It’s difficult to get about 15 years worth of unfoldment out In a post .

all the best to you . .

x daz x
Old 14-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi God-Like,

Quote:
Hi Again .
I have had visions where I have been aboard crafts and have been subjected to funnels of light being placed above my head etc . Like I say there Is too much to go Into . I have been made aware of 4 races that I have seen and a few more like the zeta’s the sirians and the mantis type that I have sensed by other means .

Your correct In that I am a medium / sensitive / clairvoyant so to speak - I am a work In progress In my channeling work and physical mediumship . Some of the spirit links are with those that were Involved In the secret societies and so forth the F.B.I - C.I.A - Space projects, MJ12 .Etc . .

I only tend to research what Information spirit give me and things seem to tally up thus far . Of course the link has to have a solid foundation built on trust and I haven’t been mislead yet . lol .

I am just taking one step at a time at present and I am not Interested In trying to make anything fit just to please or satisfy my curiosity If that makes sense . There Is an element of divine timing that’s In motion here In regards to how one Integrates the energies and to how energies are absorbed within our d.n.a / nervous system and so forth .

I just continue to work on myself and strengthen and purify my link and to not get carried away with what’s going on behind the scenes . I remain totally Impartial / unbiased as to what Information comes my way .

I hope this explains a little bit from where I am coming . It’s difficult to get about 15 years worth of unfoldment out In a post .

all the best to you . .

x daz x
Your overview does help a lot.

It also appears and I intuit that you are an alien spirit. You had incarnations in one or more humanoid systems other than this one and you apparently love the interplay of various extraterrestrial energies and cultures. A simple logical extrapolation points to you having done that in the Spirit before this incarnation. Which is also why you like doing it now.

Regarding the strengthening and purifying of that link to Spirit, you would do very well in learning about and using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily, as that would greatly benefit you with aligning yourself with spiritually-based discarnates, both from this world and from other systems.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17391

Namaste
Old 14-06-2011, 02:43 PM
mattie

ET Groups

Quote:
...It is up to us to decide if we wish to pursue the mindset of the Reticulans, to value and promote the ideology that 'Science Is God' while also being spiritually indifferent.

There seems to be the option of either siding w/ the Reticulan POV of 'Science Is God' or ETs that exist in ‘medieval technology.’ These are 2 very pronounced options that seem to imply that a desirable spiritual state can’t be achieved w/ post-medieval technology.
Is this an accurate summary of the choices?

Quote:
I equate the Reticulans/Zetans/Anunnaki to all be one and the same thing. The Anunnaki are the ancestors of the Reticulans of today and were essentially Reptilian. The Grey races appear to have been genetically created, a blend of Reptilian DNA and Preying Mantis DNA, at a more recent time in history.

The Pleiadians, as stated, are just alien spirits with no bodies and no ships.

Are there Pleiadians, Sirians, & Arcturians existing as physical ETs?
Are they called by these names when in physicality? Or are the groups of Pleiadian, Sirian, & Arcturians fictitious names w/ their physical origin being another race?

What groups of ETs have been identified? Thusfar 3 are mentioned, the ‘Reticulans/Zetans/Anunnaki’ the greys, & the Preying Mantis ETs.

Crystalinks lists Pleiades, Orion, Lyra, Vega, , Arcturus, Andromeda, Cassiopeia, the home of the Praying Mantis Race or tall grays.
http://www.crystalinks.com/ets.html

Another site lists 12 groups of ETs.

1. Arcturus- Members of Confederations of Humans

2. Aryans (Blondes)- Blond Nordic Humanoids who work with the Greys. Said to be captured by the Reptoids and also have implants. They are said to have a tendency to switch their loyalties between the Reptoids and the Confederations of Humans.

3. Blues (Star Warriors)- The Blues are said to have translucent skin, large almond shaped eyes and small of stature. The main issue of their teaching was PURSUE YOUR PASSION, follow your own way, do your own thing, don't be pressured into being anything but what and who you are.

The information about the Blues comes from Robert Morningsky a Hopi/Apache dancer. According to Morningsky the first alien contact started about 1947 - 1948 with the Greys contacting the U.S. Government to form a treaty with them. Another body of Aliens arrived, called the Blues. The Blues advised the government not to deal with the Greys saying it would only lead to disaster. They told the U.S. to "...follow your own path." *They said they would teach with peace and harmony if men would disarm and listen. The military said no deal. So they left, but a few decided to remain and stayed in Northern Mexico and Arizona and made a treaty with the Hopi Indians. These Aliens are known by the Hopi as Star Warriors. The Greys started monitoring the Blues. So the Blues had to flee the reservation and go into hiding, a few of the Elders went with them.

4. Confederation of Humans- An organization of alien groups born out of positive energy, that are helping the human race along and desire to protect them. Vega, Arcturus, Sirius, Pleiades, other humanoids.

5. Greys- This is the most commonly identified alien race in UFOlogy. Their are many different views, stories and theories regarding them ranging from the different New Age views to the different Scientific, and conspiracy views.

Greys as presented by the Scientific Community: The Greys are the most commonly described race by abduction victims. In this view they are considered a race with an unknown motives, and agendas. They seem to be abducting, studying, testing and using various individuals for unclear reasons.

Greys as presented by the New Age Movement: In the new age movement the Greys are often associated as an evil race, or a race with bad energy. They are often associated with many other races, such as the Reptoids whose motives are known.

Greys as presented by Different Conspiracy Theories: The different conspiracy theories are often a mix of the scientific and new age views. The standard conspiracy base states that the Greys crashed one or more of their space ships and they were found by the U.S. Government. The Government then made a secret treaty with the Greys allowing them to abduct humans in exchange for their technology. The conspiracy theories often end with the Greys not keeping their part of the deal.

Other variations are described as Reptilian like with claws an preying mantis like. There have also been many report of cross breeds that are not exactly human and not exactly Greys.

6. Orion Empire (Orion forces)- Those alien groups born out of negative energy such as the Reptoids and the Greys.

7. Pleiadians- A collective of extraterrestrials from the star system Pleiades. They are also from various times in our future, starting from 500 years from now to millions of years from now. The Pleiadian culture is ancient and was "seeded" from another universe of love long before Earth was created. They have formed a tremendous society which operates with love, with ideas and ideals that we are yet unfamiliar with.

The Pleiadians started a project to contact and inspire earth humans to take back their power and create a better reality for themselves. They are here as ambassadors from another universe to help Earth through her transition from the third dimension to the fourth dimension and to assist each of us in our personal endeavours of awakening, remembering and knowing. As this project has become more successful, more ETs have joined the group, some from other systems.

8. Sirius- Members of Confederations of Humans

9. Reptoids- A reptilian race from Draco bent on conquest, *They are said to be controlling the Greys by means of an implant, the same one that the Greys are implanting into humans. They are also said to be the master minds behind the abduction plans. Their master plan involves using the newly created 'Half-breeds' with implants to defeat the Confederations of Humans.

10. Vega- Members of Confederations of Humans

http://www.ctlsoftware.co.uk/races.htm

What is your understanding about these groups? I know you've already covered some of these already in this thread, but thought a list might be useful in discussing these groups.
Old 14-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

Mattie Gives Avadar A Quiz

Hi Mattie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
There seems to be the option of either siding w/ the Reticulan POV of 'Science Is God' or ETs that exist in ‘medieval technology.’ These seem to be 2 very pronounced extremes that seem to imply that a desirable spiritual state can’t be achieved w/ post-medieval technology.
Is this an accurate summary of the choices?
You clearly define the two extemes.

I think it is a safe bet that the US Black Project fleet currently in space is not out there promoting spiritual values in humanoid systems. *LOL*

They won't even let their own people know that they exist and what they are doing.

That says volumes right there.

I would love for there to be a 'Star Trek' Federation of Planets! With principled, ethical, disciplined people helping one another with an interstellar peace-keeping armada.

But I have not seen, heard, come across, or channeled from discarnate Saints any evidence or awareness of that.

Better still...

Wouldn't it be grand if there really were Organians (i.e., very highly evolved beings of pure energy) out there somewhere?

Oh yeah.

Quote:
Are there Pleiadians, Sirians, & Arcturians existing as physical ETs?
Are they called by these names when in physicality? Or are the groups of Pleiadian, Sirian, & Arcturians fictitious names w/ their physical origin being Reticulan or another race?
Those names apply to actual solar systems, as they are mapped out in Terran astronomy.

If you mean, are there humanoids that live in those systems, I would have to say yes.

But if you mean that the people who channel (i.e., are in telepathic communcation with) those beings (same thing, different terminology), are actually in touch with physical aliens, then I would have to say no.

Quote:
What groups of ETs have been identified? Thusfar 3 are mentioned, the ‘Reticulans/Zetans/Anunnaki’ the greys, & the Preying Mantis ETs.
Former governmental insiders have identified at least 52 alien species. But it doesn't appear that there are humanoids outside of Reticulan domination, at least in this part of the galaxy. In other words, all the alien spacecraft that visit here and are allowed to visit here are either Reticulan or Reticulan authorized. It is like having police to guard a large farm; in this case, Terra.

Quote:
Crystalinks lists Pleiades, Orion, Lyra, Vega, , Arcturus, Andromeda, Cassiopeia, the home of the Praying Mantis Race or tall grays.
http://www.crystalinks.com/ets.html

*Another site lists 12 groups of ETs.

What is your understanding about these groups?
1. Arcturians are most likely like the Pleiadians that people communicate with, i.e., alien spirits. Which means no bodies and no ships at their disposal.

2. Aryans (blonde Nordics) have been reported by abductees to serve as onboard security in protecting the shorter greys from their Terran prisoners.
If some of them side with this world, they are too few in number to overcome the empire at large.

The Zetans/Reticulans dominate many solar systems, not just this one. And they have not only antimatter weapons but also a much larger industrial base for the manufacture of interstellar battleships, probes, and all sorts of high-tech armaments.

We are not just outgunned. We are also out produced.

3. Blues. Here is a great example of how this world is actually quarrantined by the Reticulans and prevented from having contact with space aliens who may actually help us without harvesting us in the process. The blues were driven away (and/or went underground) by the Zetan Greys - the most common alien reported by abductees.

I'd like to point out that blue-skinned people go way back in Terran history. Some chief "dieties" in Hinduism don blue skin.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6064212AAM7z3P

4. Confederation of Humans. I am dubious that they exist at all beyond groups of spirits that cannot offer any kind of significant defense against the Reticulans.

5. Greys. I like your appraisal. They appear to be the genetic result of mixing Preying Mantis DNA with Reptilian/Reptoid DNA and they serve the Reticulan Empire which is ruled by those two former races.

6. Pleiadians. Nothing more than alien spirits. They have deceived people like Billy Meier into thinking that Reticulan craft is actually Pleiadian. They have no bodies and no spacecraft and they also cannot offer any kind of significant defense against the Reticulans. But they want us to think they can. What I want to see is someone produce a photograph, not a channeled illustration, of a Pleiadian. But you won't find that.

7. Sirius/Sirians. Again, not really major players. Most likely also alien spirits.

8. Orion Empire. An offshoot of the forces that comprise the Reticulan Empire which dominates this galaxy and which is responsible for all the abduction abuse on this and many other planets.

9. Reptoids/Reptilians. I agree with your appraisal. They along with the Preying Mantises comprise the ruling elite in Zetan society.

10. Vega/Vegans. Did they really give up meat? Are they really vegetarian? *LOL* Sorry, couldn't resist. They are most likely just like the Pleiadians.

You didn't mention the UMMO's. They visited the French Pyrenees back in the 1960s. Rest assured that they also are under the scrutiny of the Reticulans.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-credible-s...eves-in-aliens

Hope I get an 'A.'

Namaste
Old 15-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi God-Like,

Your overview does help a lot.

It also appears and I intuit that you are an alien spirit. You had incarnations in one or more humanoid systems other than this one and you apparently love the interplay of various extraterrestrial energies and cultures. A simple logical extrapolation points to you having done that in the Spirit before this incarnation. Which is also why you like doing it now.

Regarding the strengthening and purifying of that link to Spirit, you would do very well in learning about and using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily, as that would greatly benefit you with aligning yourself with spiritually-based discarnates, both from this world and from other systems.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17391

Namaste

Yes for sure I am aware of several off world lifetimes and I do love the Interplay like you say and the union that's felt with other dimensional energies . That's why I am a channel . That's part of one's make up so to speak Isn't It . It's allowing the blending of multitudes of energies within ones space / Individual mind .

Thanks for your healing tip .

As a healer myself you can Imagine that I have many fingers In many healing pies so to speak . I will take a look at that thread .

Thanks again . Always a pleasure to converse with someone who doesn't judge .

blessings . . .

x daz x
Old 15-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Experiencer

Hi God-Like/Daz,

Quote:
Yes for sure I am aware of several off world lifetimes and I do love the Interplay like you say and the union that's felt with other dimensional energies . That's why I am a channel . That's part of one's make up so to speak Isn't It . It's allowing the blending of multitudes of energies within ones space / Individual mind .
It is not part of everyone's make up but it is part of yours.

Quote:
Thanks for your healing tip .

As a healer myself you can Imagine that I have many fingers In many healing pies so to speak . I will take a look at that thread .
As you probably know by now, HCR is not for healing per se but for accelerated growth and spiritual alignment.

Quote:
Thanks again . Always a pleasure to converse with someone who doesn't judge .

blessings . . .

x daz x
Glad to be of help.

Namaste
Old 15-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Master
Hey Avadar .

Would you say that the "government or whoever they are" that converse / communicate with alien races are aware of people like me (a member of the general public) .

I don't really give It much thought to be honest . .

I mean . . there are many races that are aware of my light so to speak and are aware that I can be used as an emissary for "whoever" . . so the energies that converse with the governments perhaps are aware of me?

What are your thoughts . . Are these aliens aware of every channel on earth?

x daz x