Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Master
Gorgeous new crystal from Namibia

The most gorgeous new found crystal from Namibia: Lavender amethyst and (various) blue shades of fluorite.
It is gorgeous, a magickal crystal to look at!
Very high vibrational, the lavender amethyst is more powerful (and high vibrational) than regular / other amethyst.
I'm guessing it's a combi stone that won't last long. Likely a happy find and merging of 2 types of crystal. Happens more often and then when it runs out, it's just gone.

I think I'm going to the shop during the weekend
(they're not opened during week days).

Old 14-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Knower

Nice. Very nice colour...looks as if it might have a bit of Tanzanite in it because of it's colour. NOt that I own any Tanzanite that is.
Old 14-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Master
Tanzanite is different, darker. This is various shades of fluorite. And yes, it's totally yummie!!
Tanzanite btw is also quite brittle/soft. I have a rough few pieces, but I have to be careful with them. I've had a piece breaking off one of them. It also has totally different energies. This is so joyful and happy! Tanzanite is more quiet in comparison. I don't mean to say it's not powerful, it is, very much so.
Old 14-06-2019, 04:47 PM
Master
Is that with Yttrium Fluorite? It's been on my wish list for a while. Happy shopping :)
Old 14-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Master
No, that is lilac. The lavender in this crystal is lavender amethyst.
The blue is fluorite.
I did clearly say that in my OP, hihi.

And thank you :) I will phone them first tomorrow to ask if they got somewhat smaller pieces, and if there's plenty available. If then my head allows for it (had a real bad dizzy spell, still have to be careful) I will go there :)
Old 15-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
I thought you would have mentioned it if it had. Just checking.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Master
Well, I got mine!
And the one that called out to me was a larger piece, blue-green fluorite only with a small tier of purple fluorite at the bottom. As I also wanted the lavender amethyst, since this has very high and different energy from regular amethyst, I bought a smaller piece of that as well.
But in general all pieces were a mixture, smaller pieces too, starting from E2,70 (approx $3.30).
You cannot get it anywhere else as they bought the whole lot.
I consider myself extremely lucky and happy to have a shop that can get hold of such unique pieces!! And for such good prices too.

So I'm happy :)
Old 23-07-2019, 03:03 AM
Knower

Beautiful fluorite!

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 23-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Seeker

Very pretty
Old 23-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Master
Yes it is! I'm thinking of getting myself another piece, provided they still have some when I get there again. One that does have all colours in one :)