Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Newbie ;)

What happens after death

After passing from this world, you will either stay earthbound in spirit form or you will go to heaven .
Those who do not go to the light, still have additional learning to learn from and they will learn from other spirits and the living , who they will watch and learn from .

The dead will find them selves drawn to certain people , and its there that god wishes them to learn from. Also they will hang around earthbound because they have sinned and so have to earn the right to go back to heaven .

Everyone eventually will go to the light . and back to heaven where they will live for eternity in happiness .
Old 27-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
After passing from this world, you will either stay earthbound in spirit form or you will go to heaven .
Those who do not go to the light, still have additional learning to learn from and they will learn from other spirits and the living , who they will watch and learn from .

The dead will find them selves drawn to certain people , and its there that god wishes them to learn from. Also they will hang around earthbound because they have sinned and so have to earn the right to go back to heaven .

Everyone eventually will go to the light . and back to heaven where they will live for eternity in happiness .
If that's what you believe, that's what'll happen to you.
Old 27-12-2017, 05:05 AM
Knower

I don't believe that God would give us free will but then he would just wait in anticipation to send you to everlasting hell for screwing up on earth. IMO God is unconditional love and I don't think he plays games with souls that haven't a clue to their life before born into this world. God IMO isn't that sicko minded.

I can't say what happens to souls when they pass out of this physical body and world. God has many mansions and your guess is as good as mine which mansion we will end up in.

I believe heaven and hell spoken of are both here on earth. If hell is down in a bottom pit and heaven is of the highest plateaus up above then how is it told in the bible that the people in hell could see across the chasm and see those in heaven but didn't know how to cross over? Perhaps heaven is the high I AM consciousness and hell is the earthly bound consciousness of sin{LACK}. Sin is described as being without. Without knowledge of Truth of God the I AM consciousness.

I guess we will find out when we pass from this earthly life and probably not before. I do believe we have had past lives. There are to many people that know places and people that they have never been to or met in this present life but they somehow know.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
I don't believe that God would give us free will but then he would just wait in anticipation to send you to everlasting hell for screwing up on earth. IMO God is unconditional love and I don't think he plays games with souls that haven't a clue to their life before born into this world. God IMO isn't that sicko minded.

I can't say what happens to souls when they pass out of this physical body and world. God has many mansions and your guess is as good as mine which mansion we will end up in.

I believe heaven and hell spoken of are both here on earth. If hell is down in a bottom pit and heaven is of the highest plateaus up above then how is it told in the bible that the people in hell could see across the chasm and see those in heaven but didn't know how to cross over? Perhaps heaven is the high I AM consciousness and hell is the earthly bound consciousness of sin{LACK}. Sin is described as being without. Without knowledge of Truth of God the I AM consciousness.

I guess we will find out when we pass from this earthly life and probably not before. I do believe we have had past lives. There are to many people that know places and people that they have never been to or met in this present life but they somehow know.

Well, here's a good place to start to contemplate what happens when we "die".
http://www.nderf.org/

A person can "believe" whatever they choose to believe. I encourage and hope you consider doing the research, and please look at what is gleaned from these experiencers rather than search for details to enforce any religious "beliefs".
Old 27-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus

I think that question is unanswerable. That's like asking, what are you going to do December 27th of 2025....we are all different.

There are similarities in NDEs, but each souls path is different. Some people float above their bodies, some see a tunnel (I saw a grey mist or fog, with deceased loved ones and a light behind them) Some see bridges, some see roads, some see light, some see darkness or nothing. We could go on and on, but I really don't think anyone can tell you what yours will be like...or what everyone is doing in the afterlife.

I've had experiences my whole life, and I've never seen two souls at the same place, doing the same thing. What I have seen, is energy and emotions. I'm a believer that the afterlife is mainly an energetic infinite world of emotions, that create thoughts, colors, places, things, ect.

So what is the afterlife like.....l guess whatever you are feeling at that moment would be my guess.

I'm very sensitive at times, especially during sleep and with certain weather changes. Injustice, hurt, pain, suicides, bullying, ect...all upset me...because they could have been prevented, or attest learned and healed from.

I could tell you stories from my childhood, amid young adulthood that took me from atheism, to a believer. Many of them taking years or decades to unfold...which is a testament to time, and how we operate on instant gratification, instead of true spirituality, which is on Gods time. We want all the answers now, instead of creating our life and afterlife as we go, finding out who really are, and feeling all aspects of ourselves to create our life, afterlife and the rest of the chapters of our neverending story. My opinion is, unless you die today...you are not going to know what your thoughts, feelings, and interest are when you die....just like you won't know the person you will be when you are 70, 80, or 90 years old. We change, we learn, we grow every day, every month, every year....and that ultimately shapes everything there after.

There only one constanty, and it's everything changes. Ultimately, if you learn to love yourself, that will spill over onto others through change.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If that's what you believe, that's what'll happen to you.

If I believe I will go to Valhalla, will that also happen to me?
Old 27-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If I believe I will go to Valhalla, will that also happen to me?

I believe so, yes. If that's what you really believe. You create that with the energy and thoughts of your emotions. I have a feeling you are being sarcastic, so the chances are that isn't really a belief for you.

It's energy, so if you don't believe in anything, then you will just be, who you are in the energetic state you are.

If you love the ocean, your energy will create the sensations, thoughts, feelings of the ocean, and you will experience your personal energy of the ocean.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I believe so, yes. If that's what you really believe. You create that with the energy and thoughts of your emotions. I have a feeling you are being sarcastic, so the chances are that isn't really a belief for you.

It's energy, so if you don't believe in anything, then you will just be, who you are in the energetic state you are.

If you love the ocean, your energy will create the sensations, thoughts, feelings of the ocean, and you will experience your personal energy of the ocean.

But in Valhalla there's stuff like alcohol and a common rule in the afterlife no matter what your beliefs are, there's nothing you can do to satisfy your Earthly desires. Care to explain me this one?
Old 27-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:

Well, what is this then?

Are these really the only two choices I have?

What if I would like to cease permanently to exist?

What if what I want to happen when I die is that I die, my family plans the arrangements for burial, they grieve if they wish or can, and then they promptly move on, with myself having witnessed none of this because I am no longer within consciousness?

What if that is what I would like to happen in the afterlife? Nothing.

Ceasing to exist. No reincarnation (my God what is the point?), no heaven, no Hell. Just nothing.

Why is that bad?

Is there any religious or philosophical belief system that even allows for this?

Why are you giving me two choices?

Whom are you to determine what it is that happens to us after we pass?
Do I not have another choice but heaven or earthbound? How is earthbound any good? In fact how is heaven any good? Live a life and die to continue to live? For what? For whom? Just whom is holding the reigns here?

God is love. For the sake of love? It doesn't make sense. I am quite capable of having love right here, right now, just look it is all around us. Sometimes we simply get caught up in our own dilemmas and we miss it.

Quote:
Quote:

Dictated by whom, and why?

Two choices.

And what of all the countless others?
Old 27-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But in Valhalla there's stuff like alcohol and a common rule in the afterlife no matter what your beliefs are, there's nothing you can do to satisfy your Earthly desires. Care to explain me this one?

Slayer...Of course there is away to rid yourself of earthly desires....

When you arrive as a newly spiritual being, and you find that you still have needs for alcohol, drugs, sex etc etc....or any emotional anxieties etc etc....or any unloving desires towards people that are still residing on earth & in the flesh, that might find you needing to linger around the earth.

Then I would seriously consider thinking that you may have some very unsavory spiritual beings/entities still attached to you at a SOUL LEVEL after leaving the flesh....in other words SOUL TO SOUL.....THEIR "SOUL SELF" CONNECTED TO YOUR "SOUL SELF".

If you had them while you were in the flesh and didn't realize it, then they would have been connected to you at the soul level....and getting rid of the earthly flesh does not get rid of them at the same time.....
......you could go to hell and back in the spiritual world, and they will still be with you when you get back....soul to soul....still endeavoring to get you to drink, smoke and be sexual....they will be just as discrete about influencing your thoughts for as long as they can be undetectedable....but even if you work it out that they are connected to you, it is their will to be there connected to you, and you will not be able to break their will nor their energetic bond/connection to you whatsoever.....

....you will need to find your way to the spiritual lands created by god CREATOR,....(THE SUMMERLANDS)....and in the first sphere where all are welcome and made comfortable no matter what their past deeds were, up to the point of arriving there in, you will find healing centers that can deal with the attachments....

....AND THIS IS THE ONE MAJOR REASON THAT I AM SO VERY ANXIOUS TO EXIT THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM AND THE EARTH ITSELF, AND THAT IS TO RID MYSELF OF THESE STINKING ENTITIES THAT HAVE BEEN CONNECTED TO ME FROM VERY EARLY CHILDHOOD, I have tried every damned possible thing to get rid of them but not a thing has worked !!! ....but I have to wait because I have a responsibility regarding looking after my folks for a while longer before I can go.

Slayer.. maybe I have piqued yours or maybe even someone else's interest...
But even if I haven't. ...try to keep an open mind about it after you exit from the flesh....because these very discrete attachments can be a newly arrivals downfall into a very dark and spiraling spiritual existence for many hundreds and even thousands of years and leading to a hellish mind, shape and form and location.

Regards neil