Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-08-2014, 02:33 PM
7-Days-Luck

Fish Type of Aliens we all know or Met~

I rather call them other races rather than aliens.

Ok, so far, I've read a lot about people talking bout the greys and the reptilians. Can anyone describe those two races? Or has anyone met any before in life?

I believe there are other races too, but I wouldn't know who they are.

I've never met an alien before, but I've spot a UFO ship in the sky back when I was young. Man, it would be great to see the great variety of races. I would even draw them out. But I dunno how they look like. I've seen plenty of pictures of greys and reptilians. But some people draw and picture them out until it's like horror. So I don't believe they are really that scary, Unusual and maybe weird, but not absolutely horrifying. If I draw them out, I will surely draw them out as 'real people' that are as equal as us~ if ya get my drift that is XD

I also heard many said greys and reptilians emit negative energies, but hey, not all of them are bad. Surely there are some that emit positive energies.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Master
But, you don't know. True?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-08-2014, 02:41 AM
hecate8

The most common other race is the Nords, who usually accompany the Greys, and are very similar to humans. Insectoids are less common, but the list is quite long, clear down to Flatwoods Monster type aliens.
Old 24-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Master

Incubus..................
Old 24-08-2014, 05:23 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
But, you don't know. True?

To Morpheus,

Yeah I don't know the REAL facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecate8
The most common other race is the Nords, who usually accompany the Greys, and are very similar to humans. Insectoids are less common, but the list is quite long, clear down to Flatwoods Monster type aliens.

To hecate8,

Just googled on what Flatwoods is. Some people say they sometimes mistake it with a barn owl. I wonder if the Flatwoods are similar to owls literally XD Cos I heard races that resemble birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Incubus..................

To linen53,

LOL
Old 08-09-2014, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
I certainly believe there are both benevolent and not so benevolent alien species with us right now. From what I have heard, some alien races are not even allowed in the Galactic Federation.

Boson
Old 08-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Suspended
Pleiadians, Annunaki, Andromedans, Feline beings, Greys, Inscet beings, Reptilians.

These are the ones I know of theres definitely more out there in the universe.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:50 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
I certainly believe there are both benevolent and not so benevolent alien species with us right now. From what I have heard, some alien races are not even allowed in the Galactic Federation.

Boson

To Boson, yeah I heard about the Galactic Federation too 8O Heard a lotta people confuse it with Galactic 'Confederation' as well. All I know is, in the confusion, Galactic Federation is like the intergalactic government, while Galactic Confederation is also like a government, but they are the types that have strong beliefs in the light, like a big christian organization but different. Well that's what I know so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Pleiadians, Annunaki, Andromedans, Feline beings, Greys, Inscet beings, Reptilians.

These are the ones I know of theres definitely more out there in the universe.

To Mistakes,
I see 8O I tried googling for annunaki since I never knew about them--- and so far they are pictured out to be long head people? XD No offense, but it IS the way a regular person would describe them as.

-------

Extra post to read,
I also heard there are bird beings, must be really cool too.

I am mostly curious what are the reptilians up to, well, the ones hanging around on earth now and disguised as us. Are they socializing around for fun? LOL
Old 19-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I rather call them other races rather than aliens.

I also heard many said greys and reptilians emit negative energies, but hey, not all of them are bad. Surely there are some that emit positive energies.

Here is my take on this:

In our physical world, Earth, at present ,has approx. 6.5 billion people.
The population consists of the following:

quote: " In traditional anthropological studies there are actually 5 races.
These are
1) Mongoloid (Asian and American Indian)
2) Caucasoid (European)
3) Australoid (Australian and oceanic)
4) Negroid (east African black)
5) Capoid (south African black)

The remaining peoples are mixtures or "mongrels" of the different races above. This theory was originally proposed by Ashley Montague and has been disputed for years, but has still withstood the test of time to a large extent. The biggest problem with this theory is that all races share 99.99+% of the same genetic materials which means that further division of race is largely subjective.........."
end quote.

Now, looking at the world's population, if I were to ask you which " race " of people are negative, and which are positive, you would probably respond with, " well, there are both positive and negative energies in all races ", and, you would be right in saying so.

You cannot determine whether a particular race is positive or negative, based on race.

There are good people and there are bad people, simply put. Race doesn't determine this.

Now, compare this to the Universe. It's still theory, but, the probablilty of life existing on other planets is there. Just in our Milky Way galaxy, there are billions of stars, each with the probability of having multiple planets. Just this one galaxy could be teaming with life.

Think about how many " races " of entities could be visiting our Earth, and, think about how long this may have been going on? The Universe is estimated to be approx. 14.5 billion years old. Earth is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years old.
It would be fair to say, there are more intelligent entities in the Universe than the people on earth, and, possible they have and are visiting our earth planet.

To say there are two types, or nine types of extraterrestrials that have visited our planet would be limiting. There may have, and currently may be, multitudes of entities, visiting.

And, who's to say races from different planets haven't intermingled, like we do on earth?

As advanced as they would all have to be, compared to us, they would have, or should have the capability of keeping their presence secret to us, or, reveal, as they chose.

I think most of the extraterrestrials that visit are a lot like our scientists and anthropologists. They are careful and humane when studying our lifeforms, however, is it possible for ship of extraterrestrials, coming to our planet, for their own selfish purpose of getting what it is they want? I think so.
Old 24-12-2014, 10:00 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
Here is my take on this:

In our physical world, Earth, at present ,has approx. 6.5 billion people.
The population consists of the following:

quote: " In traditional anthropological studies there are actually 5 races.
These are
1) Mongoloid (Asian and American Indian)
2) Caucasoid (European)
3) Australoid (Australian and oceanic)
4) Negroid (east African black)
5) Capoid (south African black)

The remaining peoples are mixtures or "mongrels" of the different races above. This theory was originally proposed by Ashley Montague and has been disputed for years, but has still withstood the test of time to a large extent. The biggest problem with this theory is that all races share 99.99+% of the same genetic materials which means that further division of race is largely subjective.........."
end quote.

Now, looking at the world's population, if I were to ask you which " race " of people are negative, and which are positive, you would probably respond with, " well, there are both positive and negative energies in all races ", and, you would be right in saying so.

You cannot determine whether a particular race is positive or negative, based on race.

There are good people and there are bad people, simply put. Race doesn't determine this.

Now, compare this to the Universe. It's still theory, but, the probablilty of life existing on other planets is there. Just in our Milky Way galaxy, there are billions of stars, each with the probability of having multiple planets. Just this one galaxy could be teaming with life.

Think about how many " races " of entities could be visiting our Earth, and, think about how long this may have been going on? The Universe is estimated to be approx. 14.5 billion years old. Earth is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years old.
It would be fair to say, there are more intelligent entities in the Universe than the people on earth, and, possible they have and are visiting our earth planet.

To say there are two types, or nine types of extraterrestrials that have visited our planet would be limiting. There may have, and currently may be, multitudes of entities, visiting.

And, who's to say races from different planets haven't intermingled, like we do on earth?

As advanced as they would all have to be, compared to us, they would have, or should have the capability of keeping their presence secret to us, or, reveal, as they chose.

I think most of the extraterrestrials that visit are a lot like our scientists and anthropologists. They are careful and humane when studying our lifeforms, however, is it possible for ship of extraterrestrials, coming to our planet, for their own selfish purpose of getting what it is they want? I think so.
Indeed XD

And anything could happen. That's why a majority of people here are scared, cautious of any alien. Thinking they might take over the world. To add, media is also the one BIG THING that influenced people. Like horror alien movies. But good thing now there more family and friend movies that have aliens, and -actually- tell a good story, to show the 'interesting'.

But I would be cool to meet another from other places. I would love to know their story and I would be to glad to share mine too. Not that I like to compare, well, not in the bad way. But I just like to compare, just to know, how are we -humans- are like to them? What's our first impression? I once discuss this kinda topic with my friends. One said we are super violent, one said we are childish, one said we sensual and passionate. So many things. Or are we more like clowns and jokers to the 'others'? XD

It's quite entertaining to think about. I just think we would be one of the -jokers-, since we have laugh over almost, any kind of thing and develops all kinds of humor XD

Whoops, am getting carried away (laughs)