Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Rsng5

Lemurian Crystals

Does anyone have good ideas or techniques on how to use Lemurian Crystals?
Old 07-08-2006, 04:14 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsng5
Does anyone have good ideas or techniques on how to use Lemurian Crystals?

Lemurian Crystals? I always thought they were a thing of myth or are you referring to something else?

Kundalini.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Tiy

I've not really heard much about these crystals to be honest so I had a quick google....

Quote:
They are said to have been planted in the last days by an ancient civilization known as the Lemurians programmed to transmit a message of oneness, with a message of love and equality. Lemuria is said to have been a civilization whose consciousness was centered on the spiritual and emotional. The striated edges of these crystals resemble a bar code and are said to hold the Lemurian knowledge left for future generations to contemplate. Activated by rubbing the striated surface.Aids chakra clearing, healing and dreams.

Like most crystals I'm guessing the best way to use them is do what feels right for you....just use them in a way that feels natural maybe meditate with them and just go from there. Sorry I can't be any more help...hope someone else who knows more can give you the answers you are looking for.

Hugs x
Old 07-08-2006, 04:56 PM
kundalini

Ta for educating us on that point Tiy. Slightly off the subject though with Atlantis being similar to the ancient Lemurians, I heard a theory that suggested the Atlantean's weren't particularly spiritual and the the reason their civilisation was destroyed was because they attempted to harness the power of some powerful crystal using technology and because of this, the crystal cracked into two pieces and the resulting earthquake was what destroyed Atlantis.

I was thinking maybe the Lemurian Crystals had something to do with the powerful crystal the Atlantean's used but it seems not!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Rsng5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Lemurian Crystals? I always thought they were a thing of myth or are you referring to something else?

Kundalini.

Kundalini,

They are very real. I have one. It is funny though, because I can not remember when or where I got it. I can usually remember with my other stones, but not this one. I have gone all over the web reasearching ways and/or techniques to use them. All I can find is an extract from Katrina Raphaell's book on crystals. I thought someone would know more.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:07 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsng5
Kundalini,

They are very real. I have one. It is funny though, because I can not remember when or where I got it. I can usually remember with my other stones, but not this one. I have gone all over the web reasearching ways and/or techniques to use them. All I can find is an extract from Katrina Raphaell's book on crystals. I thought someone would know more.

Hi Rsng5

I must admit I do recall maybe hearing of them before but I can't say anything more about them. Now that you have brought this subject up though I will definetely be doing some researching of my own into them

Btw, can you tell us anything more about them?

RE-EDIT: I've found a link which details the ideas behind the Lemurian Crystals and which also tells you how to use them. This is the link:

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crysta...edcrystal.html

Hope that is what you are looking for, Rsng5.

Last edited by kundalini : 07-08-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Rsng5

Well, I am confused.

I took my crystal to my meditation teacher. He did not think it is a Lemurian Crystal because it is too clear. He said it supposed to be pinkish and opaque. He did not say anything about the horizontal markings it has though, nor could "feel them." What he told me is that it has a water energy, very feminine and that it has a male being attached to it. He also added that it is a very powerful crystal and if it is used for healing, the way you use it is not like you use other crystals.

Over all, the feminine qualities, the markins, the way to use it for healing - and my instinct - tell me it is one. I have to mention though, that he is a very grounded, balanced and wise man. I believe he sees it differently.
Old 21-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Shady lady

http://www.philipgoddard.com/spirit/lemurian.htm

Sounds about right what your teacher said...check this site out as this guy has used them and he has some warnings for use.
Old 22-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Lapis

Lightbulb Lemurain Crystals

Lemuria and Atlantis is another favorite topic of mine and I don't know if this is the thread to jump into this subject or not? Anyway here's a really beautiful place with many great photos of Lemurian Crystals so everyone can get a good look at their differences. I've had 2 of them for over 20 years and didn't even know what "Lemurian Crystals" were until a few months ago! All I did know was that they're highly different and far more potent than other 'normal' quartz crystals. Anyone ever sleep with one under their pillow??? Wow.....

www.starchildascension.org/starchild/lemurians.html
Old 07-12-2006, 05:57 PM
White Rabbit

Talking

I love lemurian crystals, I have become a collector of them. I have a few singers as well as regulars. The natural ones draw my attention the most. Katrina Raphaell has written articles about them, and there is also a good book from Shelley Kaehr about Lemurian Seed crystals.

I find that they are more resonant than other varieties of quartz they are primarily programmed through their striations from the Earth Herself. They have a wonderful energy. I really love to work with them, they have always shared special energies with me. Many meditations have confirmed my spiritual path, and have reminded me to stay grounded and focused on the Journey that is Life. There's an acceleration of the energy surrounding these stones, and I am hoping that many others out there will experience it, too.
everytime i get a new one i just can't seem to put it down! they are most definitely a great crystal for journeying!
Closed Thread