Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I just had a few questions for those that are

You can ask almost everyone on this forum, what you want to ask.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
thank you both, mainly I was just looking to confirm something I read, just a generalization about lightworkers having difficult lives. Wanted to get those that are lightworkers insight if this is true or not thanks!

It is, as you say, a generalization.

Some have suggested I had a difficult life, where I myself never saw it this way.
But I can tell a little episode, maybe more then an episode.
About ten or more years ago, I became very unhappy in my life, my life situation. I had a talk with my divine self, at least this is what I perceive it today as. It started with, that I wanted to go home, even so I did not know where home would be, all I knew I wanted go back where I cam from.
I was close to tears. Eventually I remember saying, OK I will do what I cam to do. From this moment on my life was different, I was happy, am always happy, I have what I need, not more not less. I still work, always have enough work. I work for myself, never advertize, someone leaves, I know someone else will come in. In winter I sometime think, Oh I need more of this type of work to see me through, and a few days later my phone will ring. Life is simple, and easy.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:29 AM
blackfellawhitefella

nice one detlef :)

Quote:
OK I will do what I came to do ... I have what I need, not more not less.
Old 13-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
thank you both, mainly I was just looking to confirm something I read, just a generalization about lightworkers having difficult lives. Wanted to get those that are lightworkers insight if this is true or not thanks!

I work for the Light, I guess that qualifies me

Sometimes my life has been difficult but overall I would say that my life has been easier than most people I know. Really though I think it comes down to how you face those difficulties. Let me just say that I could have had a very difficult life.....had I chosen to.

I have had episodes in my life that many people would likely view as horrible. They do get me down sometimes, but having the light as my guide really made them seem not so bad, and I always (well almost always) maintained a positive outlook.

I would have to say in conclusion that I think we as spiritual people simply face different challenges....like dragging this body around
Old 13-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Neville

I think I might be, but I never considered myself to be of service to anything. I posess a sense of obligation without logical explanation to try to provide comfort, re assurance and upliftment to those that are having a few issues with themselves and life.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Master
others have indicated that i am.. and i kinda think i might be.. i don't want to say i know i am... as for the hard life? definately.. i am still surprised that i am not 6 feet under at times... and when i share with others everything that has happened to me from a child to now, they don't understand how i can be so cheery and positive.. and sometimes i am not.. sometimes i go to a very dark sad place within.. but i know my soul is love.. so i try my best to focus on that instead of all the **** that has tested that faith..

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 25-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Mandy

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
others have indicated that i am.. and i kinda think i might be.. i don't want to say i know i am... as for the hard life? definately.. i am still surprised that i am not 6 feet under at times... and when i share with others everything that has happened to me from a child to now, they don't understand how i can be so cheery and positive.. and sometimes i am not.. sometimes i go to a very dark sad place within.. but i know my soul is love.. so i try my best to focus on that instead of all the **** that has tested that faith..

you sound so much like me its a bit scarey (but not if you know what i mean), all I know is i always have to go forward whatever the weather and there is always someone who is in worse position in need of help. Everytime I talk to someone who is anyway spritual etc, they tell me I have some kind of gift, have an old soul or I am angel/lightworker of some discription or another. I really don't know what they see but hey. Can you tell me when in your sad place, do suffer greatly with guilt? I suffer the guilt thing really bad sometimes (things that happend years ago that were way out of my control, don't worry no abuse involved). I too try to go to a positive place, but it bounce back from time to time.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Baldr44

I have been told by my spiritual teacher (nonphysical being) that I came here this time to be a light worker. The numbers of light workers here vary but the original number is 144,000. It has taken me a number of years to find out who I really am. We are born with spiritual amnesia and it is only through intent and correct thinking that we become.

Your guilt is an indication of Karma (good or bad) and can be reconciled here by your actions with others. Karma can only be fixed where it occurs.

I begin now by reminding you that the purpose of the physical experience goes beyond sensory pleasure in the form of material or monetary gain, sexuality, glutton and greed, etc., etc. These are not attributes of the super-intelligence mind we inherited from the Unbounded Intelligence but are man-made mental constructs of the human mind – the ego driven mind- manifested on the physical plane in the objective 3D reality.

Every one of these human constructs invokes the Law of Cause and Effect, aka, Karma. The wheel of karma for every individual begins turning at birth in which every thought and action is taken into consideration in the form of unseen mathematical equations that produce like results each and every time (for more information please refer to the Lessons Page or the Archive Page). In fact the karmic debt can extend into the past depending on the breadth of the debt incurred and the number of incarnations it takes to get it right. Therefore, the efforts you put into your physical life experiences will either enhance or hinder your physical experience.

This is the point where many people fall into a very deceiving trap. They falsely believe that it is okay to screw up their physical incarnation because they’ve been told they can chalk it all up to experience and go on their merry way giving no further thought to the karma that awaits resolve on the physical plane. Additionally they intentionally or unintentionally banish the idea that the role they play in their physical experiences does not affect the whole of the race because they perceive themselves to be individuals separated from the whole. This is a very false delusional mentality!

from http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d
Old 05-03-2011, 08:14 PM
sher

We have to remember the harder the life lesson the further we advance
and pass on what we have learned to others.That is a big part of light work.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
you sound so much like me its a bit scarey (but not if you know what i mean), all I know is i always have to go forward whatever the weather and there is always someone who is in worse position in need of help. Everytime I talk to someone who is anyway spritual etc, they tell me I have some kind of gift, have an old soul or I am angel/lightworker of some discription or another. I really don't know what they see but hey. Can you tell me when in your sad place, do suffer greatly with guilt? I suffer the guilt thing really bad sometimes (things that happend years ago that were way out of my control, don't worry no abuse involved). I too try to go to a positive place, but it bounce back from time to time.

Hi Mandy,
With regards to your question for me ie. guilt?,No, i do not feel guilt. I feel a deep sadness, sometimes anger, a sense of being alone..when i go to that dark place within(i dealt with various forms of abuse, neglect, etc.) so sometimes i let those memories haunt me, but i am getting better at rising above it and to help others who have gone through similar brings me a sense of peace as i am creating something positive out of such negative experiences. Sorry if it took a while to respond to you. I haven't been on this thread in a while I wish peace for you and to be rid of any guilt you feel.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace