Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2007, 09:20 PM
ashti

Clear Quartz

I bought a clear quartz last year and it was so beautifully clear... It has been beside my bed to take away my stress for the last 12 months and is now cloudy? Is there anyway to clear it? Should I bury it and buy another - unsure - looked in my books but found nothing other than regular cleansing?

Please help? Please

Love to all x

i think that was your email address i just removed from your post, we don't allow email addresses on the open forum for your own safety please could you familiarise yourself with our rules, thank you. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by daisy : 28-04-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Old 28-04-2007, 10:16 PM
irmaela

Dear Ashti,
if you have a garden, bury it into the soil in a scarf or hankie. Remerk the place, you needn't give it up, after 7 days dig it out, wash under running water several minutes. The crystal should be free of all negative energy then.
If you don't have a garden, then do the same process with a salt bought in a normal shop.
Old 29-04-2007, 10:49 AM
ashti

Thank you Irmaela, I will bury my quartz today.

I do also feel truely blessed to be given my spiritual daughter.

Christianne x
Old 29-04-2007, 10:50 AM
ashti

Sorry Daisy.

Naughty Newbie? will read all rules thoroughly now!

Love Christianne x
Old 01-05-2007, 09:43 AM
elaine

Hello Ashti,
you could try these options also, you could put your Quartz in the sun for 24 hours, or try sitting it in a dish of sea or rock salt, too. You could also try putting it in the garden on a full moon.

When my crystals go like this I some times use inscence smoke to waft over them, or visulise a pure white light pouring over the crystal, disolving all the negativity, that it has picked up. Running clear spring water over them while doing the same exercise is said to help also.

Try and see what you feel happy with. Love and hugs elaine
Old 04-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Aylish

I would ask why you would assume the clouding of your crystal to be a detrimental thing? Crystals are living sentient pieces of Gaia, and they have natural progressions as well, just like any other living being. Would you bury your daughter for developing a skin rash? Would you buy a new daughter? I joke with you, lightly, joyfully, in the hopes that you will see that the stone is a pure reflection of your own energy. If you want to ease the fog within the crystal, cleanse the fog within you, and then meditate with your stone.

Many blessings,
Aylish
Old 04-05-2007, 08:58 PM
ashti

Aylish - your soooo right - within me needs cleansing! Now I understand - its such a beautiful crystal.

Life is all about cleaning ? LOL x
Old 04-05-2007, 09:01 PM
irmaela

Sometimes it seems that whole life is about cleaning, on all levels!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:13 PM
ashti

Talking

Hey thats my saying - Life is about cleaning? ha ha

clean the house, the car, my baby and the dishes and then myself? ha ha
Old 05-05-2007, 11:50 PM
mikron

Fish a few ideas

Greetings Ashti ! Namaste from where cystals dwell !

clear quartz crystal is amazing becuase it can store energy just like the energy in our energy field !

The best way I feel to clear a crystal is a combination of a local stream of water like in a park nearby and add that to a full moon! you'll begin to discover that becuase quartz crystal is
piezoelectric and the nature of Water is a great combination to restore a crystal to its original state !

is this way you can see there are cosmic laws of resonance and symetry with nature present ! and the flow of water links our conscoiusness to higher levels of Light for both the crystal and and the person working with the crystal focus !

Nameste Adonai !

mikron

Closed Thread