Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2007, 03:01 AM
satchitananda

gemology

Hi. I recently sat for a session with a "clarevoyant" and alongside MANY things see mentioned that a Topaz stones with the stone turned and touching the skin.
what is a Topaz specificly ,how will it help,what other gems may I benefit an "Empath"

thank you very much!
peace,
Satch
Old 24-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Jols

I'm going to tell you what it says for Topaz in The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall.

Topaz is a mellow, empathetic stone that directs energy to where it is needed most. It sooths, heals, stimulates, recharges, remotivates, and aligns the meridians of the body. Topaz promotes truth and forgiveness. It helps shed light on the path, highlights goals, and taps into inner recorces. This crystal brings about a trust in the universe that enables you to 'be' rather than to 'do.' It cuts though the doubt and uncertainty.

It has been traditionally known as a stone of love and good fortune, bringing successful attainment of goals. It is extremely supportive for affirmations and manifestation, and for visualization.

It is good for cleaning the aura, also helps you to discover your own inner riches, and aids problem-solving.

It is an excellent emotional support and stabalized the emotions and makes you receptive to love from every source.

Looking though my crystal healing course books, I would also suggest Hematite if you feel like you find other peoples' moods contagious (especially if they are sad, angry, upset, etc.) Hematite is a reflective stone, and will help you deflect the moods of others.

If you feel like you need to be more at peace with yourself, Chrysocolla will help sooth and calm you. Rose Quartz is a healing stone too, helps you feel better, but can also help a person be more paitent with others when needed.

I also want to add in...try to see if you can't find an Agate stone. Agate is a very soothing and calming stone. Good grounding stone. It's good for healing physically and emotionally. I myself have several agate pieces that my grandfather found. They don't look like a particular agate, but just plain ol' agate. You can get different qualities from different and more 'specific' agates. If you want to be able to verbally express yourself more, Blue Agate is great. It also helps with mental stress.
Fire Agate is very good for grounding. It's a strong stone for protecting against ill-will, etc. Helps with meditation and strengthening your 'inner' vision.
Moss Agate is helpful for intuitive people, also helps strengthen positive traits in a person. Promotes self-expression and communication, balancing the emotions and reducing stress, etc.

If you had a store near you, I'd suggest trying to find an agate that works best for you. Also do some research...you can look up stores online that sell gemstones, etc. using common search engines. It's nice tho, to be able to have the option to look and feel over stones/crystals. I was only able to do that with the various rocks and agates I was able to get from my grandpa.

Last edited by Jols : 24-04-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Closed Thread