Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Atlantis

crystal

Hello
i am wondering if someone can explain to me how crystals work, what is their meaning, what are they doing?

Oh and can someone advise me wich crystal is good for selfconfidence, or even better if someone has a useful link, like i database of all crystals i would be most gratefull.

Thank in advance
Atlantis
Old 22-04-2007, 08:01 PM
kundalini

Hi Atlantis,

Briefly, the electromagnetic energies of crystals work with your own electromagnetic aura. More often than not, crystals can be placed on your chakras for certain benefits; depending on the type of crystal.

A database of crystals can be found here:

http://www.hehishelo.co.uk/healing_p.htm

By the way, for self-confidence, work with Tiger's Eye at your Solar Plexus Chakra.

I hope that helps, K.

Last edited by kundalini : 22-04-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 22-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Atlantis

Very usefull, thank you K.
Would you also know for a link that guides you in how to use them. :)
Old 22-04-2007, 08:57 PM
elaine

Hello Atlantis,

The crystal that I use, and is said to help with self confidence is AGATE. It comes in many colours milky white , clear, grey, blue, green, pink, and brown. Psychologically, Agate gently helps us to accept ones self, and builds self confidence.

Hope this helps you a little. elaine
Old 22-04-2007, 09:10 PM
kundalini

Hi Atlantis,

I will PM you a relevant link.

K.
Old 23-04-2007, 01:02 PM
cweiters

Thank you

Thank you K. for initiating this crystal section. I met with my Spiritual teacher Saturday she presented me with a bottle of oil. This oil took seven days to complete, each day the oil was energized with different crystals, Tourmaline, Turquoise, crystal quartz are of couple I remember.

Crystals communicate with us in many different ways, some people hear music through them, while other see their aura. I feel electrical surges of healing and rejuvination. I'am currently studing healing with crystals, each crystal is unique and all are very beautiful.

What do you love about crystals?

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 23-04-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:38 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Thank you K. for initiating this crystal section. I met with my Spiritual teacher Saturday she presented me with a bottle of oil. This oil took seven days to complete, each day the oil was energized with different crystals, Tourmaline, Turquoise, crystal quartz are of couple I remember.

Crystals communicate with us in many different ways, some people hear music through them, while other see their aura. I feel electrical surges of healing and rejuvination. I'am currently studing healing with crystals, each crystal is unique and all are very beautiful.

What do you love about crystals?

Love to all
cw

Hi CW,

That is a good question! There are a variety of things that I like about crystals. I often like their physical appearance, such as the chatoyancy of the Tiger's Eye for example or the mica sparkling of the Green Aventurine crystal. But above and beyond all that, I like the idea that these crystals can be worked with in regards to personal and spiritual development.

I have no doubt that there are many people out there who may say that it is the crystals themselves which purely act as a focus for the mind and that it is solely the person who believing he/she will attract certain benefits to them does so. Yet, I am certain that this is not so.

From my own research, I have clearly seen the auras of crystals and the effect(s) that working with them can have; so there really is an energy exchange. More than that, I have felt how they stimulate the aura and chakra points too. So you could say that I also like how they interact with us.

K.
Old 24-04-2007, 03:05 AM
satchitananda

kundalini...
Thank you very much for that great website!!
Old 25-04-2007, 01:06 PM
elaine

Hello Atlantis,

Regarding stones for selfconfidence, I have discovered a little tumble stone called Opalite. It is said to link with the spirit world too.

When ever I use it during meditation, putting it on the brow, or on the heart, i find It gives off a loving glow, that makes me feel good about myself, and then i feel more confident.

You might find It helps you too.
Old 25-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Whisperer

Just to throw a few more into the pan!
Sputnik Aragonite balances and heals the emotions, leading to strength and confidence,
Coral Calcite is a huge fav of mine for boosting self confidence as its very grounding and really brings in the good stuff.
Citrine, Garnet and Onyx could also help.
Closed Thread