Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 05:50 PM
elaine

Book1 Flourite

Hi everyone,

Please could someone advise me. I have been using crystals for a long time without any problems.Just lately most of my pieces of Flourite, mainly the purple green mix, has fractured and broken.

I have cleansed them using incense, rock salt, or putting them in the sun or moonlight. They have not been exposed to any high pitched noises, to my knowledge.I often cleanse them with pure water.

I believe that when a crystal has done its job, it will naturally move on, either by the crystal going missing, or getting a strong urge to pass it on to someone else.

Is this what is happening hear? I use Flourite as a relaxing aid, and dont feel under any due stresses or strains.

Any information anyone can give would be very welcome indeed, as none of my crystal healing books have mentioned this.

With much love elaine
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 PM
OceanWaves19161

Yea I reakon your finished with it or it can't give any healing anymore or something. I've heard they can split in half when this happens. Move onto something else that you feel drawn to:)

Alana
Old 08-04-2007, 08:39 PM
elaine

I wondered if that was the case as I have just bought a large piece of Apophyllite. I would not normally have gone for that particular stone, but I just had to have it.I have read it is able to calm and ground the spirit, and has strong links with the spiritual realm, so does make a lot of sense.
Old 22-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Whisperer

Fluorite is an extremely sensitive crystal that is soft and doesn't handle temperature change very well - just the diference between having the heating on and then off can cause it to fracture.

I don't believe that when crystals break they become useless, as the crystals we have are just fractures of bigger crystals in the earth. It just means you have two pieces to play with or perhaps a piece to share with someone else.

Apophyllite is a lovelt little stone, great for when you have a chesty cold or asthma - its an instant cleaner!
Old 22-04-2007, 09:25 PM
elaine

Thanks Whisperer,

That could explain a lot as have been using the Flourite, while doing healing with a crystal healing cd, some of the notes are quite high, also heat could be a big problem here too due to temp flucuations.

Thanks for the other info on Apophyllite too, much appreciated .
Old 23-04-2007, 01:27 PM
cweiters

elaine nothing happens by accident, may I suggest take a piece of your Fluorite and put it in the ground save a piece to share with another and keep a piece for yourself. I believe when we return to the source from which we came, we gain strength.

Love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 23-04-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:00 AM
mikron

Cool

Greetings Elaine ! Flourite truly is Amazing and Astonishing to say the least! to connect our Harts and our Minds and as you have indiacted Flourite ca link to our brainstates an tap into resoance !

It is my own recomdation that you dont use water on Flourite! if anything you may be able to sprinkle some water (*be sensitive to tempature ) no hot water

you may charge the Flourite with other crystals is a way to say working on the Soul level sacred greomety gridwork is good !

peace

Last edited by mikron : 06-05-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:40 AM
elaine

Hi Mikron,
Thanks for reply, yeah have strong links with this crystal or as long as I can remember. Have been using it on brow during meditation to link me with the higher relms is working beautifully too. I love the rainbow flourite, mainly Purple with green. What crystal would you recommend to charce it with? I have beeen using clear Quartz, Amethyst, and, carnalian to do this. Any other advice welcome thanks.

elanie x
Closed Thread