Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2007, 08:44 PM
sweet-chick80

How Do I Cleanse My Crystals??

Hello everyone

I have a couple of crytsals which I use for meditation, but they are 'feeling' very dull and lifeless.

I was really hoping someone could tell me the simplest method of cleansing them??

Many kind thanks to you all..
Old 18-03-2007, 11:31 PM
kundalini

Hi sweet-chick80,

There are various ways that people cleanse their crystals so I will just note the simplest ones down here:

1. Just simply hold your crystal under running water and ask your higher power to cleanse the crystal completely of negative energy and to fill it with positive energy. Hold under the tap for between two-four minutes. You can also aid this process by visualising the negative energy swirling down the plughole and positive energy from above flowing into the crystal.

2. Plant your crystal in some earth, either in the garden or if this is not possible, a plant pot with soil and leave in there for a few days. The earth is said to recharge crystals.

3. Place your crystal in a cup of water and leave in the windowsill for a day. Should it be sunny, this will also have the added benefit of contributing the energy of the sunlight into the crystal as well as the water releasing the negative energy. However, please be aware that some crystals can get damaged if left in sunlight and/or water for any period of time. One crystal in particular which will damage if left in sunlight is the Amethsyt crystal.

I hope that helps, K.
Old 19-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Whisperer

Hello Sweet-Chick

Indeed, many crystals shouldn't be placed in water at all - Selenite will dissolve and Malachite can leach ****nic into the water (which is why it should be never be used in a direct tonic!).

In addition to the above you could:

* Place the crystals on a window sill overnight during the time of the 3 day full moon period

* Reiki your crystals

* Breathe over your crystals, blowing away the negativity away

Energy follows thought so if you sit there with the intent that your crystals will be cleansed, you can do it by thought form.

Amethyst and Citrine will help cleanse your crystals also, Quartz would energise them. I have a little triangle that I like to use of the 3, placing the crystal you'd like to be charged in the middle. Leave it over night and in the morning its kicking out like a happy bunny.

Enjoy!!
Old 19-03-2007, 10:32 AM
~Jay~

The last time I cleansed mine I smudged them with incense.
Old 19-03-2007, 06:58 PM
sweet-chick80

Thanks everyone for the really good ideas!

Best wishes to you all :)
Closed Thread