Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2007, 08:09 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey does anyone know crystals that can help you with developing inner power and any crystals that can help with emotional disconnection?. Also I can usually feel the energy fairly strongly in crytals but now with some of my crystals I can barely feel it at all. The crystals have all be cleansed and re charged and still nothing so does this mean I need to move on with different crystals now or not? Thanks to anyone who can help!

Alana:)
Old 18-03-2007, 02:18 PM
kundalini

Hi Alana,

Inner power is mainly associated with the Solar Plexus Chakras, both at the front and the back of the body. The corresponding colour is Yellow and the related element is Fire. Therefore, to develop inner power, crystals such as Yellow Jasper, Citrine/Citrine Quartz, Yellow Calcite and Tiger's Eye or Tiger Iron (think 'Eye Of The Tiger') will be most helpful with that.

Perhaps the best crystal for treating emotional disconnection is Rose Quartz used at the front and back Heart Chakras. Known as the stone of love and a pink colour, it opens a person up to a loving energy but should be used with caution as due to it's power of releasing, it can bring strong and perhaps often painful memories back up to the conscious mind to be released safely.

It is possible that you are feeling no energy flow from your crystals now because you no longer need them but another possibility is because your energy field has become so used to these energies, that you do not feel them as strongly anymore. It may well be though that you need to move on to different crystals and as you have expressed an interest in developing the qualities you mentioned, it may be helpful to obtain some of the crystals that I have mentioned. Of course though, always go with your own intuition for that will be your best guide. I hope that helps Alana, K.
Old 18-03-2007, 05:01 PM
SpiritAwakes

Color Crystal Energy

Crystals are fascinating, I agree! I've been drawn to them since I was a wee one. Now, I've come to see that I am a Crystal, my hubbie an Indigo, and my son a Rainbow - although, that's just our way of understanding these things beyond material expression, I suppose :) By my bedpost, I have a gorgeous himalayan salt lamp, it immerses the room in lava-like warmth. Rose quartz sits beneath Riven's crib - what an amazing clearing and loving energy. A citrine pendant found its way by my neck and near my heart, just two weeks before his birth. I find it to be like a drink of fresh water-honey, and wear it to boost my renewing confidence, and to embrace love, light and the truths of my Scorpio nature. On my altar, I have a collection of crystals and a chakra wand that I use as called for healing or grounding during readings and Reiki treatments.

Keep on crystallizing!
Old 18-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Whisperer

Hi there,

I'd agree with Kundalini about the Rose Quartz - it is a strong crystal, I like to call it the 'steamroller of love' because it eminates such strong light that sometimes it can feel quite harsh. For more gentle emotional release I'd suggest Ametrine, Rhodochrosite, Mangano Calcite or if you really want to push the boat out Simthsonite (lavendar/pink).

Inner Power wise I would also suggesr Chrysocolla, Sunstone or Yellow Tourmaline.

We tend to go through stages of working with crystals - I personally believe if you don't get any feelings from them and they are fully charged and cleansed then its a stone that you don't need at the present time - its not to say in the future that will be the case, it just means their present work with you is done and they get a rest!

Kind blessings, Whisp
Old 18-03-2007, 05:07 PM
SpiritAwakes

Angel1 Working with Crystals

Hello!
I find that the crystals call to you, as you are meant to find them and them you. When looking for one to enhance your inner power, nothing works best than your own connection to the stone. From my personal practices, I'd advice wearing such a crystal by your neck, to encourage your heart chakra to be open to love and light, and for your throat chakra to speak the Truths you carry within. Amethyst is wonderful for opening your third eye, aiding the spirit journey into clairvoyance, claircognizance, clairsentience and clairaudience. And even just going for a nature walk, in a deep, cathedral forest or by natural water, you may find a large stone or cute pebble calling you. If you do, greet it, pick it up, and use it as your called to do!

Good luck and have fun!
Old 18-03-2007, 07:15 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey thanks for the great answers:) I was using a rose quartz pendulum for a while because it seemed to call to me but not anymore...citrine has never seemed to work for me either:(...I do feel drawn to tigers eye though:) the only ones I can feel the energy in are snowflake obsidian, dolomite, peakcock ore and fools gold. Can anyone suggest what this might mean?. I'm wondering if I should be working on something else instead!Many thanks

Alana
Old 18-03-2007, 08:31 PM
SpiritAwakes

Color New tools?

Hi Alana,

It sounds like you may have voiced the answer you're looking for. Perhaps, you're seeking to expand your tools beyond the crystal realms. Other tools I enjoy are natural twigs for rune-reading and wand energy, feathers for enlightenment and uplifting one's vibrational energy, seashells for cleansing and purification, and incense and candles for manifestation, spirit journeys and meditation. I also work with oracle, tarot, faery and power animal cards and love my quartz and chakra wand. Don't know if this gives you any ideas?

Good luck on the continuous journey!
Old 19-03-2007, 07:26 PM
OceanWaves19161

Wow i hadn't even considered half of those things!. I think they are lovely ideas. Thankyou very much for your suggestions:)

Alana
Old 19-03-2007, 10:19 PM
SpiritAwakes

Wink spiritual tools

You're welcome Alana! I'd love to hear where this journey takes you. Perhaps, you'll grow your tool sets in a way which has never been done before! Or, perhaps you'll find an inner power and strength, the ultimate tools, that you never knew you had. Let me know how it goes and if you expand your spirit kit, so to speak! hehe I find it so fun to do!

:)

Closed Thread