Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2007, 02:59 PM
kundalini

Hi LJ,

It does not really sound like astral travel; at least not my experience of it. However, it does sound like you were having some very powerful visions. I have these from time to time too. Was it like a movie screen in your mind's eye, perhaps lightly shaded in purple?

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that clear quartz is a highly spiritual crystal and the fact that you felt something pulling at the top of your head, which is where the crown chakra is located, could actually be guidance that you should work with your clear quartz over your crown chakra; to improve the energy flow there.

Indeed, clear quartz resonates highly with the Crown Chakra.

Should you be asking why you had the exact visions that you had, I do not know. I would say that they are either visions of other places in the world today or the future or they could be past life visions.

Apparently, to see visions of your past lives, a person should place a unakite crystal on their third eye chakra to induce those. When I work with the unakite crystal, no matter where I place it, I have visions, although of course, whether they are of past lives, I cannot confirm.

I hope this helps, LJ.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:48 PM
ljepotica

Ok thanks Kundalini.

It does make sense as I was not too sure if whether if was ap and I thought that perhaps it could be some form of remote viewing. It was a bit like a movie screen but there was no purple the colours were normal but perhaps a tiny bit shadowy.

So out of curiosity what are these visoions part of? Is it some form of remote viewing or do this just sometimes happen during meditation? I just wanted to know in case it happens again and what to do if it does..

I am now getting back into meditation it seems and thankk goodness for that...

thanks again K.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 13-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Whisperer

Hi S

Quartz is a great conductor for the Universal Energy and it makes sure we are properly grounded and 'cleared out' so the energy that you were feeling in your crown, feet and hands was most probably the Quartz doing its work, nothing to worry about.

The visions could mean many things. It could be that you've forseen an Earthquake or it could be a spiritual message about you clearing yourself ready to 'fight another day'. The Mansion could reprsent a part of you that isn't ready to heal - but perhaps in time you will.

xx
Old 13-03-2007, 09:16 PM
kundalini

Hi LJ,

Whisperer has made a really good interpretation there - in fact, I have heard recently that when a person works with white light ie. images this colour in their aura, then this will actually start a process whereby a person will be actually emptying their aura and so there is a period of time, where a person will experience a possible feeling of emptiness until the new energies arrive in the aura. I do not know whether this is true or not but I thought it was interesting to mention here. So, basically, perhaps these images or visions were visions of inner thoughtforms, either literal or metaphorical and they have now been released from your aura. It's a possible interpretation...

LJ, visions can be remote viewing but it all depends in what context they are taken perhaps...all I can say is that you are highly clairvoyant to have these visions.

Again, it could also be upto individual interpretation with regards to visions and astral projection. All I can say is, is that the way you described your experience above does not sound like astral travel to me. Then again, you may experience it differently. I can only add that what you did describe sounds more like clairvoyance.

The only other thing is, is that I think that once you do astral travel, you will know 100% that you did. I have an astral travel technique that works 100% LJ, so if you want me to send it to you, please let me know.

Kundalini.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Whisperer

Hi Kundalini,

If that offer is open, I'd be really interested in hearing about the technique? I'd love to try AT.

Really interesting about releasing things into the aura to heal, I hadn't thought of it in that way but it makes perfect sense!

Kind blessings,
Whisp
Old 13-03-2007, 10:35 PM
ljepotica

Oh wow thanks angelicious and kundalini,

What you said about inner thought forms really does tie up with my life-the block of flats and the dark mansion describe how I've been feeling internally very very well...

Kundalini: I'd also love to hear about your method of AT so please do tell:)))
Old 14-03-2007, 02:58 AM
kundalini

Hi Whisperer and LJ,

The offer is open and I will PM you both with the method of astral travel! It does work although it may require a little patience. It works for me so I see no reason why it would not work for you.

LJ, it's interesting to hear that the visions you had could be a metaphorical depiction of your innermost feelings. In fact, I have just had a thought! You say that you felt a tugging around your Crown Chakra area. Now as far as I know, negative energies are released from the auric field via both the Root and the Crown chakra, so maybe this confirms that this was a healing process? Perhaps you actually felt the energies being released through your Crown chakra? What do you think LJ? Personally, I think you should go with your intuition with this one...whatever sounds right to you is probably the truth of it.

K.

Last edited by kundalini : 14-03-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Old 14-03-2007, 09:32 PM
ljepotica

Hello Kundalini,

Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was a healing process for I feel very calm peaceful at the moment and maybe this sounds weird but I can "smell" the future in the sense that I can literally smell that change. My room is more calm and peaceful than it has ever been before...

I do feel as if something has been released from me-as it did feel as if something was pulling at my head and so perhaps pulling the negativity out.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:25 AM
kundalini

Hi LJ,

I just want to say that during my crystal healing sessions recently I too have experienced this tugging sensation at my Crown Chakra. Intuitively, I do feel it is a release of energies at the Crown Chakra or maybe even energy flowing into the Crown Chakra itself. Remarkably, this sensation is usually more pronounced when I am working with a clear quartz crystal, even if I am working with it somewhere other than my Crown Chakra.

K.
Old 15-03-2007, 08:05 AM
mattstar

Just to chime in, i have been worked with clear quartz in my closed circle on tuesday night and i also experienced loads of energy from it - i could feel a tightness around my throat at the time, and knew the tightness was energy trying to be released but getting stopped at my throat chakra.

Ive not long had the crystal but its certainly one of the most powerful i have when working with it.
Closed Thread