Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account
So, what's the best way to store crystals?

i like mine dotted round the house but does this damage them, or emanate too much or too little energy, or even the wrong energy and i've read somewhere that they can clash, what would you recommend?
Old 02-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Whisperer

Some of mine are in boxes, some out on display, some in little bags, some I carry on my person constantly, some are gridding my house out - I don't honestly think it matters.

The only things I would suggest is if you are carrying stones with you to carry them in seperate bags or pockets - just because a sharp piece of Quartz can scratch and damage softer crystals like Fluorite.

Energetically I normally store my clear quartz on its own and the moldavite on its own, just so I'm not overpowering my other crystals. As for clashing energys, you'll see if a stone isn't happy somewhere cause it will loose its sparkle.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 PM
ljepotica

The thing I would say is not to store some crystals in direct sunlight-for example citrine fades in the sunlight. You also have to be careful with some when you're cleansing them to not put them in a solution of salt and water.

Some crystals can clash-as they have their "jealousy" in the sense that they like recieving attention more than others and don't like it when you pay more attention to other crystals...some of them speak and and tell me that they want me to hold them or take me with them when I go out.

Mine are dotted around my room and I prefer it that way for I sometimes find that if there is a large concentration of them in one area-they give off a lot of energy and it's a bit too much for me. If you notice that a stone isn't happy somewhere then it's good to move it which is what I sometimes do-some of them just speak out to me and ask me to move them.

Placing other crystals in a cluster of quartz crystals-or even individual crystals with a quartz crystal energises the crystal-you can leave the crystal with the quartz crystal to "re-charge" overnight.

If you're going out somewhere with a crystal then a velvet pouch is good for them-but I normally place them either in my pocket or in my bag.

I hope that was useful information for you daisy.

Good luck with your crystals and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 02-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
i also heard a crystal ball started a house fire as it was in a window in direct sunlight
Old 04-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Whisperer

A lot of council places and univesity halls won't let people have hanging crystals and alike in their windows because of that...
Old 05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Temperance

I tend to just place them where i feel they want to go! i have them dotted around my room, thats basically the only haven i have at the moment so i love that it has such potent energies when i walk into it. Other than that, i have a grid around the house, and then some on display, like a have a large Amethyst Cluster (my baby!) that sits in a pretty glass cabnet with a few other pretties, but yeh, like Whisperer said, if a stone isnt happy where it is, youll notice :)

edit: Oh and as was said, about having a few crystals in the sun.. i remember that Amethyst is also not good in too much sun as it fades.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
mattstar

I take one or two to work with me each day - normally with the aim of keeping negative energy away - i have serpentine with me today and a clear quartz - is there any harm me having them on my desk under my computer monitor?

Just wondering about the magnetic energy etc from my pc having effects on them?
Old 12-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Whisperer

Hi Mattstar

Its fine to keep them there but you will need to cleanse them. Quartz will soak up the radiation from your computer and protect you from it. Serpentine is very protective against toxins to!

You could always keep a piece of amethyst with them and that would cleanse and charge them as they go. Otherwise, when they are looking a bit dull, give them a bit of a cleanse :)

Kind blessings
Whisp
Old 28-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Today I was at a crystal shop and looking for certain crystals, when I made my purchase I asked the salesperson/owner of the store if it was okay to put all the crystals into the velvet pouch that I was also purchasing. She gave me a strange look, as if to say " and why not ?" so I mentioned hearing that some crystals might not get along together. She put all my crystals in the velvet pouch, smiled and said, " well none of them jumped out of the pouch, so they must be getting along !"

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Closed Thread