Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2006, 08:07 PM
e-ma

It's amazing, so much has started moving and happening since the introduction of crystals. Moss Agate is really beautiful

I found some Howlite today, very interesting stone!
Old 14-10-2006, 02:19 AM
mikron

Hi Ema ! Crystal meditations! every person recieves energy on left and sends energy on right! most people when working with crystals hold in left hand but that not always the case and always intuition and being creative is most important! some ideas about working with crystals involves small spheres becuase them eminate energy in all directions! is to connect both hands over sphere and focus for instance one specific chakra, or to focus on subconsciouss mind , or ideas like opening an energy field to the Soul are just some of the ideas I wanted to share here! A really good crystal now is Moonstone ,its in the feldspare family like Labradorite but has a higher vibration of the mineral aspect and interaction with lacing lines of quatrz crystal!

Namaste mikron

Last edited by mikron : 14-10-2006 at 02:22 AM.
Old 14-10-2006, 07:41 AM
e-ma

Moonstone does look great. Thanks for the ideas about using a sphere. I have also just learned about wands, which concentrate the energy of the crystal into the tip of the wand..
Old 15-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ma
Moonstone does look great. Thanks for the ideas about using a sphere. I have also just learned about wands, which concentrate the energy of the crystal into the tip of the wand..

lol - definitely!
I've a maxi-wand (multi kilo sized!) of smokey quartz and it's pretty legendary! lol
Keep that one under the bed!
As you will probably understand why - especially if you are Jay and lapis! lol lol lol
Old 15-10-2006, 08:12 AM
e-ma

Whoa. That sounds pretty powerful.
Old 28-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ma
Whoa. That sounds pretty powerful.

lol, you ought to see the monster my good friend Jen just bought me!!!! rofol
Can't wait to put it to good use!
Old 28-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Whisperer

Ahhhhh my favourite subject

I love Moss Agate, it seems to be coming into its own at the moment energetically - a lot of lightworkers are being drawn to it.

Chiastolite is never far away from me, I have a little wand that is continously in action.

And as for Tibetan Quartz, well what can I say..
Old 14-04-2007, 07:34 PM
elaine

I have recently been working with a piece of Opalite, its shaped into an angel about 3 inches high. It shines a pearly blue, but omits an orange glow when held up to the light.The love and peace being given off this crystal is amazing, the whole healing room seems to be in total serenity.Pretty powerful stuff I think.
Old 14-04-2007, 10:49 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
I have recently been working with a piece of Opalite, its shaped into an angel about 3 inches high. It shines a pearly blue, but omits an orange glow when held up to the light.The love and peace being given off this crystal is amazing, the whole healing room seems to be in total serenity.Pretty powerful stuff I think.

Hi elaine, it sounds like you can see auras!

K.
Old 16-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Knower

Hi

I apologise if this question has been asked before but I wondered what would be the best crystal to buy for the first time?

I have been reading posts on all the different kinds but there are so many I'm not sure which would be the best, also is there anywhere online we can buy them from ?

Thanks in advance

Michelle xxx