Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Adept Yogi

Investigating the Claims of purported 'Contactee' Alex Collier - Part 2

This analysis comes from the Youtube video ''Alex Collier - Conferencia sobre la Luna y Marte - Parte 2 Subtitulos EspaƱol'' Audio is in English!

0:39 ''Olympus Mons - 15 miles high. In 1979 NASA admitted that they saw water vapour and ice clouds going over it. That's 90,000 feet! Ok, that's higher than the clouds on our Planet.''

There's an academic paper, that was published in Geophysical Research Letters in 2006 called, ''Significant vertical water transport by mountain-induced circulations on Mars''. This explains very well the moisture transport system near mountainous areas on Mars like Olympus Mons. We should also bear in mind that the gravity of Mars is significantly less than the gravity on Earth so you would EXPECT higher cloud formations than on Earth!

0:56 ''Now we're told that the circumference of Mars is 4,200 feet. The 'Andromedan's' say, WRONG. They say it's 11,230 miles. It's three times the size we're being told it is.''

This is completely ridiculous! No scientific department in the WORLD has EVER stated that Mars is 4,200 feet. Alex is claiming scientists believe that Mars is only 2 or 3 times the size of the world largest oil tanker! That's a little larger than Wembley Stadium in London! They actually believe that the circumference of Mars is 13,263 miles which is actually LARGER than that claimed by Alex and the 'andromedan's not smaller!

1:06 ''The 'Andromedian's' also say if we look at the Planets in our Solar System and you look at the brightness of those Planets - that is proof that we live in a binary star system. They say we have two suns. But because of the position and rotation of the position of our Planet we never see the sister.''

We may well have another 'sister' star to the Sun in the form of a Brown Dwarf in the furthest reaches of the Solar System I would concede but there's no way a star, if visible (which would indicate this was not a Brown Dwarf, by the way) could not be seen from Earth-based radio telescopes. That this giant object could be hidden by the position and rotation of the Earth is like saying we have a large Elephant in the room but you just can't see it because I'm always standing in front of it! And then to claim that this Sun, provides additional Light, we assume from his comment, to the other Planet's in this Solar System would indicate that this Star was significantly closer than a proposed Brown Dwarf in far regions of the Solar System, that it's gravitational pull would be detected on Earth very significantly. Were this the case our mathematical calculation for determining the orbital trajectories of satellites would be so far in error that they would ALWAYS miss their intended destinations! There's so much evidence against this idea that I thought I would only touch on this subject lightly!

1:24 ''But, if you are on Venus, Mercury, or the others you would see it.''

Alex does not appear to realise that there is a lot more going on in this Solar System than simple elliptical orbits! The proper way to describe the motion of the Earth as it travels around the Sun would be to describe it as a corkscrew, rather than a circular orbit, and the same is true of moons that orbit planets. If the Earth were to stream smoke behind it in space, like a stun plane doing a demonstration, it would become clear immediately that the motions of planetary bodies are not making circles through space. Therefore, any Star within this Solar System close enough to be seen by Venus WOULD be seen by Earth! It's basic physics.

4:14 ''We have real problems because this is coming to a head by the year 2000. They (the 'pleiadians') are going to be here by 1997 and official protocol ships from Orion are going to be here.''

Well that prophecy didn't come to fruition! 18 years later.....!

4:30 'Now, I want to share with you some of the things the Grey's are up to. Many people will say they left (I haven't heard anyone in the UFO movement say this!). I'm sorry to disappoint you but apparently they are still here. And they have no intentions of leaving because they need us. They are desperately trying to save their race by using our genetics. But it isn't working. They can create the form but they can't put soul into the body.''

Here we have another piece of misinformation regarding an existential threat from 'aliens'. This has been the underlying propaganda of the Military-Industrial Complex for many decades. If you wanted to build a large army and weaponise space would what you use to rally a race of people tired of continual wars? What's more this 'threat', so-called, has been used, and still is being used, by dis-information agents to give people the misdirected conclusion that perhaps many of the animal mutiliations which started with cattle near US Military Bases and accompanied Black unmarked helicopters, might be the work of 'aliens'. We see the very same false flag terror throughout terrestrial history. And WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN PROBLEMS - not extra-terrestrials!

4:53 ''Now, here's what they (the Grey's) are doing. I'm told that many of the abductions that are occurring now, the vital body - the aura - of the people being abducted which is primarily the females, in a family. And it's usually the first and second daughter and the mother.''

What better way to instil fear into people than to make them believe that the females are MOST at risk! That 'They' are coming for your daughters and their mothers. This is one of the key ways to discriminate between a true and false contactee by the way. One who instils Bravery through knowledge, tempered by Love, verses one who instils fear based on ignorance, tempered by division. Now, can we readily agree that Alex has PROVED himself ignorant of many purported facts in just two video's so far examined. We can equally demonstrate a teaching based on division and conflict. We can also work out quite easily who would MOST BENEFIT from this type of philosophical outlook? Answer - The Military-Financial-Intelligence-Complex! This is one of the reasons, amidst many, that DEMONSTRATE to me anyway, that Alex Collier is a disinformation agent working for the very system he purports to fight!

5:14 ''What they are doing is peeling off the vital body. The closest part to the energy field. And they are storing it and they are feeding it to the hybrids who have that mothers genetics in it. And apparently they are doing this to keep them alive. And they are apparently trying to create soul.''

As a little side note, whenever you hear Alex say, 'apparently' this always tends to follow an untruth! Watch him closely throughout his lectures and you'll see what I mean. At first I suspected this was sub-conscious idomotor response and this may still be true but I now believe that this repeated word PRECEEDING many of Alex's untruthful statements has been by design. I suspect his 'handlers' have advised him to use this word in his lectures as a get-out clause. Afterwards he can simply state if pressed, 'Well, I said 'apparently' and this was not given as a definitive statement that this is necessarily true.

It's also curious that 'Grey's whether they exist or not, are classed as having 'no soul'. In effect this is a pronouncement that should we ever get involved in a war against such beings it would be ok to kill them because they are not the same as us! If we follow this line of warped reasoning we end up in the very same situation that CAUSED racism, slavery and CIA torture. Again, WHO WOULD MOST BENEFIT FROM THIS PHILOSOPHY? Cerainly not the 'Greys' and certainly not the people inflicting such cruelty if they are in any way spiritual - or even moral beings for that matter. Again this outlook is very divisive and we need to move away from this tooth-and-claw mentality of survival of the fittest. Whatever we focus on in life we draw to ourselves. If we focus on suffering we tend to draw to ourselves suffering. If we focus on Unity, Brotherhood-sisterhood, Enlightenment, or SOLUTIONS, we tend to break this vicious cycle of involved thinking and begin to grow from helpless victims to full grown adults willing to WORK FOR THE VERY THINGS WE VISUALISE. This doesn't mean we should not recognise evil when we see it but we should not become focused on evil to the point where it takes our focus away from the TRUTH.

5:46 ''This is why a lot of folks, where weird things are happening, are getting real sick and rundown. It's because your vital life-force is being stripped from you. And folk, there is a violation of freewill big-time going on here.''

We can see here that Alex is working to a definite script. We should, of course, recognise that mankind IS becoming rundown and tired. By far the greatest reason for this is the complete lack of TRUST for so-called representatives in Government, and also, I might add, for some in the UFO Movement! The disparity of wealth and ever increasing military build-up, the cover-ups of paedophiles in high places, the war-mongers flying abroad in luxury jets to 'solve diplomatic problems' returning to their respective countries financially far better off and leaving these countries worse than they were before such visits - these are, by far, - some of the main reasons why people are tired and disillusioned with a system which refuses to represent their interests, or the interests of the world as a whole. THIS IS WHERE THE VIOLATION OF MANKINDS FREEDOM IS REALLY COMING FROM!
It comes from a very terrestrial source and the likes of Alex will have you believe that the source is somewhere 'out there!'

6:32 ''Phobos - Phobos is an artificial Moon. This is where the majority of the 2000 Grey's that are left are hiding out. It's on Phobos.''

It's interesting to note that Alex is being 'fed' a line which tries to direct 'evil aliens' in the direction of Mars. (this would take a whole lecture in itself) Whether Phobos is an artificial satellite or not it appears these 2000 'Grey's' are far more powerful than the MILLIONS of advanced extra-terrestrial races visiting this Earth, according to Alex! Suspicious! You should be! It's a lie and not a very good one! Whats more these 'Grey's are hiding from WHO? I ask because if an ordinary terrestrial man called Alex Collier KNOWS their hideout and is happy to present this to the greater public in lectures you would expect that either these beings are pretty dim on the camouflage front, deliberately misinforming Alex, or it's simply just a lie! Take your pick!

7:07: ''Now Phobos is a major anomaly because it goes counter-clockwise to everything else in our Solar System. It rotates counter-clockwise to everything else.''

Actually Phobos follows the SAME orbital direction as it's twin Moon Deimos from west to east, which is the SAME direction in which the Planet Mars rotates!

7:23 ''Now this is the north pole of Jupiter. This is a photograph taken by voyager - that looks like Galileo. Does anybody care to tell me what that might be? When it went over they found this sitting there.''

No, it was NOT just sitting there! This 'anomaly' is a result of mapping mosaics caused by multiple different satellite images over the same region. It's the result of a process called image stitching. The map utilises the best image quality and moderate resolution coverage supplied by Galileo SSI (Solid State Imaging instrument) and the Voyager 1 and 2. You will see similar photos on many other Planet's and Moons without the NEED to hide them from the public because it's common scientific knowledge!