Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Lapis

White Rabbit,

I have to ask....what are "singers"?

And are those articles by Katrina Raphaell you mentioned, something that you could post links to on this thread? I'd love to read more about Lemurian Crystals and it'd be great if you could add links to them here.

I had an unusual but beautiful image flash through my minds-eye the other day and it was about the Lemurian crystals still below ground all across the planet. What I saw was the higher energies running through the 'Lightworkers' of today who had 'past lives' in ancient Lemuria and how this is activating and firing up all the still buried Lemurian crystals! It was like the new planetary grids, the old Lemurian souls (so many of us), and the still buried Lemurian crystals are all helping each other in many ways now to move everything to new levels.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:50 PM
White Rabbit

Wink

http://www.celestial-lights.com/Lemurian_Seed_Crystals/lemurian_seed_crystals.html

Here is a great site on lemurian crystals and their uses, feel free to enjoy
singing Quartz is a type of quartz that when it is hit by another solid surface, it emits a high pitched ringing sound, like a 'clink' it almost sound like glass. Singing quartz crystals express the spectrum of sound compatible with spectrum of light, they attune the body to energy and reality of higher self. Singers open and release energy blockages and align the energies of the body. These wonderful crystals smooth out the aura, stimulate clairaudience and enhance communication with celestial beings.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:17 PM
kundalini

Excellent information White Rabbit. Whilst I'm still unsure on the concept of Lemuria itself, I know that crystals are powerful. Thanks for sharing this with us.

K.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Moonflower

Hi Rsng5

Lemurian crystals it is said that the Lemurians existed over 100,000 years ago & were very highly evolved spiritual people.

To work with Lemurian crystals which are used greatly within the healing fields & Chakra work good for the soul, dispels negative energy, it will recieve, activate, amplifies & transmits a wonderful positive energy, provokes thought useful when held in meditation or with the horizontal striations on the third eye use the index finger on the left hand to feel the striations of the crystal.

They are also very good for dreamwork go to sleep whilst holding a lemurian crystal.

You can also use it to create a circle of protection put the crystal in your right hand while you circle whatever you wish to protect this creates a circle of light.

Or you can simply just hold the crystals in your hand while you meditate..

You can also use them on specific areas when you are carrying out any healing work they are very powerful.

I hope this is of some help to you..

Love & Light Moonflower xx
Old 07-12-2006, 11:42 PM
SpiritWarrior

jUSY LOOKED THEM UP IN ALL MY CRYSTAL BOOKS AS I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE,THEY ARE ONLY STATED AS MYTHICAL, DO YOU HAVE ONE,? IF YOU DO THEN YOU ARE VERY VERY LUCKY, AND I WOULD CERTAINLY LIKE TO HEAR MORE.
LOVE AND LIGHT
Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Lapis

Lemurian Seed Crystals

White Rabbit,

Thank you soooo much for adding that link! What I just read on it validates my vision I mentioned. The NA were also a part of this vision (that I didn't mention above) and I saw them 'dancing' and tapping the earth with their feet and communicating with these ancient Lemurian crystals below the surface of the ground and vice versa! The past week has been incredible for me, with so many of these Lemurian energies suddenly pushing up into our reality/consciousness again now. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful info.

SpiritWarrior,

On page 1 of this thread, post # 9 I added a link to some great photos of Lemurian Seed Crystals so everyone can clearly see what they look like. And yes I have two of them and the largest one I bought in the early 1980s. I didn't even know it was a Lemurian!

Last edited by Lapis : 07-12-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Closed Thread