Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2005, 01:14 PM
heavensent

Thought I'd share ny news!!!

Hello everyone

I have just been appointed the Medium for "South West Paranormal Group" and am looking forward the first investigation.

I'm really looking forward to it, will let you know how I get on. If you wanted to look at their website:

http://www.swpg.co.uk
Old 14-11-2005, 05:42 PM
imported_devolution

I've always wanted to go on a 'proper' Ghost Hunt - I can't stand faux like 'Most Haunted' and the like.

When I was much younger, a friend and I would visit an old ruined house near where I live, it belonged to the Lucan family (yes, them of Lord Lucan fame ). We took some photos in it and when we got them developed, we saw some strange lights and apparitional things. Spooky... The house has long since been demolished though...
Old 14-11-2005, 05:55 PM
heavensent

Hello Devolution

No I know what you mean! I really checked these out and they are serious about it not scare mongering as it were so I am looking forward to it.

I am going to go round and 'read' the property or location and then they are going to do the scarey bit LOL!

Love anf Blessings
Old 02-01-2006, 07:41 PM
shell h

:) This is my fist time on spiritualforums.com, and i'd just like to say in 1997 when i was at my beloved grans burial( the year before was my grandads) a was stood while everyone placing red roses with my gran, when i looked up to see my gran and grandads spirits stood holding hands.It has took me till now to realise i wasnn't imagining it!And it is a lovely thought that they came to me to say goodbye, and that they were together and happy. That memory will stay with me forever.xxxx[/i]
Closed Thread