Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2006, 09:11 AM
whatsimigig

crystals

my partner bought me a smokey quartz and im wondering if that is ok to use to protect myself from other peoples energy.i work with a lot of people who are depressives and i dont want there energy.
also,i feel drained after i have talked to these people and they go off feeling fantastic after having my positive energy and i go away feeling miserable.
anyone help with that?
x
Old 29-12-2006, 01:11 AM
tropicalgem

yes you are right it drains away negative energy, I should use it too
Old 29-12-2006, 10:48 PM
soul-searcher

Not only is it good for banishing negative energy, but it's also good for grounding. It also helps heal fear, depression, obsessions, and addictions
Old 02-01-2007, 06:13 AM
evelynlee333

explains my attraction to it at the moment:)
Old 02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
multidimensional being

sun stone is also good for upliftment and i use it when i feel down and it works for me. but if you picture in your minds eye being surrounded by white light that might help too. Love and blessings.Ian
Old 01-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account
i've only just heard of sunstone i'll look out for that thanks
Old 01-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Temperance

Smokey Quartz is a very fitting stone for protection accually. As was said, its great for banishing negative energies and grounding, so have it in your work space when you work with people, or better yet, wear it on your person. If thers no way to wear it, look into gettin a peice of jewelry with the stone in it, or popping it down your bra! (handy spot that is lol)

One thing to do tho, if your working with alot of people who have the negative energies around them, is make sure you clense your stone regulary. Otherwise the energies will built up and it wont work anymore!
Old 28-03-2007, 06:55 AM
elaine

I found that a piece of Black Tourmaline worked for me. I picked up on my friends negative energy and felt awful. I also found a piece of Purple Flourite on the brow helped to destress me. Hope this works for u good luck.
Old 28-03-2007, 03:56 PM
ljepotica

Hello whatsimigig,

Jet and black tourmaline are great for protecting you against "psychic attack" and picking up negative energies off of others.

If you're surrounded by people who are negative what you could do is:

Imagine / visualise yourself surrounded by a ball of light all around your body and visualise this as a mirror all around your body-any negative thoughts/ideas/opinions etc that come towards you will be deflected back to the person. Make this ball as thick as you like-nothing negative can get to you.
I actually even find that when I'm surrounded by negative energies I send out love to them and visualise pink light coming out of my heart chakra-it works really well!
Also you can visualise purewhite light coming into your room/house/flat and filling your rooms-anything negative is gotten rid of-this helps me when sometimes I've been somewhere and have picked up some negativity-besides you don't want negativity where you live do you?

Also it helps me when I go out and take either my citrine or jade crystal with me-jade is great for a calming and loving feeling and citrine is to me like some sunshine put into a crystal-it always cheers me up and it a very positive stone-what's more citrine doesn't need to be cleansed as it cleans itself:)

Recently I've found that when I go out with my celestite I feel really calm and relaxed and I feel a lot of love, it's a beautiful crystal and so soothing.

I also read about sunstone and will go and buy one-I need it!?!?

Good luck.

S xxxx
Closed Thread