Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-01-2012, 03:01 PM
mattie

Time Not Important

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMindedFellow
If it is a gradual thing then I think we all know what it's about...

That it's sudden doesn't increase its importance.
Old 26-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Sundialed

Here is a a quote from the Grand Elder of The Maya's wife

"Recently, Elizabeth answered some questions that have been on all of our minds. We thought we'd post it here for all to enjoy!

Here are the questions:

"Must we prepare for the change or continue living as we are accustomed to?"

"Why won't everyone go into this ascension?"

"Who will go?"

"How do we prepare to go into this ascension of the planet?"

Elizabeth says:

"We prepare every day by living with honesty, helping others...especially those in need. Caring for Mother Earth, avoiding any more contamination of the Earth, etc, etc. The change is an end of a Cycle of the Sun and the beginning of a New one. Live well and only God knows who will stay, it has always been this way and that is why we are here. This is all I can say for you my Dears." ~Elizabeth"

Taken from shiftoftheages.com.....a movie that has been in the works for some time and should be out this year. It will be the Mayan's first majorrrr discourse to the world.

Not to mention check out Aluna by the Kogi which will be out this year as well. Those two movies are going to be huggggggge.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Guide
Over the last few years, I started receiving "downloads" of information in regard to the times we are now going through. The thing is, I'm not exactly sure where the info comes from, so do take it for what it is.

I'm assuming that most of you reading this, are familiar with the fact that literally everything in existence, is manifested through a wave of vibrational energy. All matter along with every thought, feeling, and action, exists on the vibrational level. Through polarity, these vibrations are given meaning. For example, treating others and yourself well, is considered to be a "good" action, and thus vibration raising. Likewise, there are many thoughts and actions that can lower an individuals vibrational frequency.

Basically what the ascension is about, is a tipping point in global consciousness. Loving unconditionally is catalyst to the tipping point, but it must be a collective endeavor where the bulk of humanity must be in complete harmony with our higher ideals.

The Earth is already transforming to facilitate this change. The thing to remember is that we are not separate from our beloved planet. We are to the Earth, what the heart is to the circulatory system. All change, must be complete change. The earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. are the birth pains of mother nature. I feel this will only get worse, but is absolutely necessary.

However, I feel the 2012 event is not the ascension itself, but an event to catalyze the ascension. Maybe to further polarize the collective consciousness of planet Earth. I haven't ruled out a massive disaster, but have a feeling that this event will cause people to truly open their hearts for the first time in a long time. This will be the ultimate tipping point. I see warmth and positivity around this event and most certainly after.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:10 PM
dmhorn

[
Quote:
QUOTE=immortal coil]Over the last few years, I started receiving "downloads" of information in regard to the times we are now going through. The thing is, I'm not exactly sure where the info comes from, so do take it for what it is.
Interesting that you should share this type of phenomenon, recieving "downloads". I have recently over the last year or two been experiencing what i call "instructional dreams". Interestingly enough, i found others like myself having the same types of dreams with the same instructions, all relating to opening our awareness. We are all scratching our heads in wonderment. I would love to hear what has been reveiled to you to see if it coincides with mine. :)
I'm assuming that most of you reading this, are familiar with the fact that literally everything in existence, is manifested through a wave of vibrational energy. All matter along with every thought, feeling, and action, exists on the vibrational level. Through polarity, these vibrations are given meaning. For example, treating others and yourself well, is considered to be a "good" action, and thus vibration raising. Likewise, there are many thoughts and actions that can lower an individuals vibrational frequency.

Basically what the ascension is about, is a tipping point in global consciousness. Loving unconditionally is catalyst to the tipping point, but it must be a collective endeavor where the bulk of humanity must be in complete harmony with our higher ideals.

The Earth is already transforming to facilitate this change. The thing to remember is that we are not separate from our beloved planet. We are to the Earth, what the heart is to the circulatory system. All change, must be complete change. The earthquake, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc. are the birth pains of mother nature. I feel this will only get worse, but is absolutely necessary.

However, I feel the 2012 event is not the ascension itself, but an event to catalyze the ascension. Maybe to further polarize the collective consciousness of planet Earth. I haven't ruled out a massive disaster, but have a feeling that this event will cause people to truly open their hearts for the first time in a long time. This will be the ultimate tipping point. I see warmth and positivity around this event and most certainly after.[/quote]
Old 23-03-2012, 03:11 PM
dmhorn

Interesting that you should share this type of phenomenon, recieving "downloads". I have recently over the last year or two been experiencing what i call "instructional dreams". Interestingly enough, i found others like myself having the same types of dreams with the same instructions, all relating to opening our awareness. We are all scratching our heads in wonderment. I would love to hear what has been reveiled to you to see if it coincides with mine. :)
Um, I totally screwed up that last post, not sure what happened lol! so sorry
Old 24-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Sundialed

Unfortunately, if we do not change how we are stripping away the world, cutting, ripping, and ransacking The Mother...

The Sun that warms us, will burn us
The Waters that quench our thirst, will flood us
The Land will be barren and sterile, plagues will invade the fields.

All due to the contamination.

That is if we do not change our ways.

If we do not change our ways, anytime between 15 to a max of around 50 years, the environment will be so horrible to exist in that a lot of people will commit suicide just to escape.

There is still time.

We will either purify ourselves or The Mother will purify us (of course some play is in there)

The crossroads is now, no time for games.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:51 PM
CatChild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwaA6GFK2m8