Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Knower

Does telepathy get stronger after physical intimacy with tf

There’s this guy with whom I share a really really spooky almost telepathic connection.

He reads my mind and I’ve noticed it only happens when we two are talking about love and when I’m trusting him completely. We have a lot of complications in our life and he’s very far from me and I have trust issues so staying in that zone where I’m totally trusting him is hard 😔.

Does telepathy get stronger after physical intimacy? I’ve noticed it’s gone very very strong since we got intimate.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Badcopyinc

I can imagine. I pick up on others thoughts the more I’m around them.
Also if I empathize with their situation.

Very rarely do I pick up on any future or thoughts from anyone I don’t connect with beyond just an acquaintance.

When you have intimate relations you’re exchanging DNA as well as sharing energy. Think how close you are. Connected at the root and all of your centers are right next to theirs. All while experiencing the closest thing to satori outside of meditation or DMT. You’re in a very heightened state energy wise.

I’ve watched others take weeks to purge another’s personality traits and energy in general.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:21 AM
Knower

Thanks badcopyinc

That’s so interesting to know. But I wonder why I don’t pick up this thoughts and only he picks up mine? Unless he isn’t aware of me picking up on his thoughts?
Old 10-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
I find when I got much closer to my partner that the telepathy subsided somewhat as open verbal communication and body language superseded the need for telepathy.

Doesn't mean that there is a lack of sensing the other... Just means that we are less afraid to communicate with words and actions now rather than sheepishly rely on telapthy and sensing haha...

We came out of the closet I guess lol.

When we have to work and live apart though the empathetic and telepathic connection is still there...
It saves money on phone calls anyway haha